3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Archon Guard 20.04.22 12:02 am

Diablo 2 Lod should live on as a mod (Diablo 2)

edit: if there is no particular desire to read the history of the "illness", we turn over and read the last sentence of the post (#34) (it is numbered)

Blizzards will probably not update the version of d2 LoD, I think with this statement, against the background of the imminent appearance of d3, no one will argue will become.

At the same time, I think I'm not the only one who would like something new and attractive in d2, this should NOT be a common mistake of all MODs: - when they add a bunch of crapp and do a lot of stats, character levels, demag, etc. etc. I think it can be small, but no less attractive additions to unique items and, for example, rare smallcharm, largcharm, grandcharm, but NOT full Rarok 3-6 affixes, but 2-3 affixes, this would not upset the balance to a large extent, but it would be very diversified the search for this type of bonuses. Make it so that rare charms fall only in uber locations and when summoning a clone, it would also be nice to expand the uber locations themselves - by portals with several additional levels with stronger monsters. This diversifies the uber quest with the presence of a secondary target,

Also, why not strengthen the entire veapon that is (magic, rare, unique, set and craft) in relation to runewords? I think this kind of item upgrade should take place through a special Jewelword (as well as a special recipe for throwing weapons). This upgrade should be as expensive as all the most expensive runewords. At the same time, this would give a huge variety of things obtained as a result of it, and this would be a proportional increase in the strength of other types of weapons in relation to runewords.
And I would like to add here that probably each of us found both magic and rare and ethereal uniques, which naturally it was not possible to fight for a long time because of their ethereality - a good item, but lives a little - THIS IS NOT CORRECT !! XD - if you found something like goooD, then there should be troubles in the game with the help of which you will bring the found beauty to mind so that you can use it, and not just look at it ... who can say there is a rune zod for this - I'll answer you: shorting a rune does not give anything except indestructibility - you always want to insert something useful into the slots.
And on this occasion - an option when the inscription repeir durability appears on a rare item - I'll tell you this is NOT an OPTION - randomly only 6 affixes max and 1 of them will be a repair? Yes, why is this item needed at all? - now, if all 6 affixes are business and combat, then I would like to upgrade the item in such a way that the ETH property of the item does not interfere with its use, but rather gives a SIGNIFICANT advantage after the upgrade (and magical things ETH? and unique ETH? - yes, God himself ordered there have such an upgrade that will allow you to use them in everyday play).

Based on the above proposal:
Add unique jewels to the game that will be used in the jewelword (essno also add it, but only for weapons) that enhances the properties of items (magic, rare, unique, set and craft). I propose 2 jewels with two identical affixes and one affix that distinguishes them:

Jewel #1
repair 1 durability per 33 sec
convert undestructible to etherial*
add 1-4(varies) to maximum socket**

* - Gives an etherial bonus instead of the indestructible property, if any available (this is the "of agies" affix on magicians; or on uniques; or if a zod was inserted and AFTER it a jewel with this property).
** - if there was 1 slot, insert this jewel with parameter 4 to max = 5 in total.
This jewel should be very rare, so try to find this "cheating" again (approximately by the drop chance as facets), and if you find it, its value will be different 1-4 it's only 25% which will be +4 to max. But even if +1 rolls, it's still a useful gem for magical and unique undestr items, as well as for rare eth items.

Jewel#2
repair 1 durability per 33 sec
convert undestructble to etherial
impower all properties on item 5-15%(varies)

*** ALL properties into which it is inserted are enhanced by 15% (max): for example, it was 200% units will become 230%, it was + 30str will become + 34str (here we recall that Diabla rounds everything down); if there was xx% chance of casting yu lvl shit, then it will become accordingly xx + xx * 0.15 (%) chance of casting the same shit yy + yy * 0.15 lvl, etc. etc.
*** Only the basic damage or defense, as well as the basic durability of the item, are not increased.

Now about the jewelword - the proposed combination is J#1, zod, J Rainbow Facet, Rare J, J#2 - the required number of sockets on ANY weapon = 5****. It gives the following:

etherial*****
+100% impower all properties on item (also gain +100% facet and rare j properties)
repair 1 dur per 20 sec (or tipo togo)

**** Here it is necessary to modify the possible number of max sockets to 5 only when using this sequence of inserting a jewelword, even for those items where 5 sockets cannot be in principle: for example, the unique GuLL dagger - i.e. if j#1 is inserted into the item (+4 max socket in this case, because there is only 1 socket on the dagger, but 5 is needed), the max socket will become 5 !!! and will be 5 if the insertion sequence of the jewelword is followed, if the insertion sequence is NOT observed, the max number of sockets returns to what the given item can have. (I myself went nuts when madam logic gave me the idea that the dagger is 2 cells, and there will be 5 sockets in it XDD)

***** If it is a hatchet unique "etherial edge" which is not only ethereal, but also indestructible, then after the first j#1 there will be +1eth bonus to the already existing ethereality (an analogy of bagget armor on weapons), and after the zod and j #2 also +1eth bonus (again the same bagget armor analogy) for a total of +3 consecutive ethereal bonuses on this item specifically (acecs have a similar item - "shadow killer").

What does this mean in general? - this will give exactly an increase in relation to the runewords of other items without disturbing the overall balance of weapons, since the increase will depend on the existing and established properties - why is the facet and rare jewel added to the jvelword ??? - everything is very simple - we usually poke these items into these very clothes XD. Also, the rune zod will finally take its place as the most fucking and honorable rune in the game.
And drop j # 1 and # 2 (by the way, suggest names for them) I propose to do with uber bosses with a low drop chance (uber andi, duriel, izual, as well as when calling a clone from any of the clones (without limiting that from all only 1 and no more)) - the chance of a drop is about the same as that of facets.

Such are the proposals ...
... I'm sure when a set of add-ons is invented, then it will be interesting to those who write FASHIONS to make it a reality ...
119 Comments
Sort by:
B
BLIZZARDNORTH 20.04.22

+1 niasilil, especially in Ethiopian...

A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

Rewrote well, it seems to be more or less readable

S
SAWyer 20.04.22

Archon Guard
Blizzard probably won't update the d2 LoD version.
Depends on the online servers and the wishes on the forum.
d3 will fill our world
is not a fact ...

A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

SAWyer ok, just the facts - over the past 2 years, not a single update of the game version - and against this background, WIII from version 1.24a, 1.24b, 1.24c, 1.24d, 1.24e, 1.25a ... 1.26a now and this is just because WIII is much more popular than d2.
and the second last update in 1.13 did nothing to INCREASE interest in playing d2. The question arises why Blizzy do this? - the answer is simple, they put a fat cross on this brainchild of theirs.

B
BLIZZARDNORTH 20.04.22

There will be no more patches for WC3 either. Yes, and 10 games already. And in fashion, everyone has already outplayed, and returned to vanilla.

B
BLIZZARDNORTH 20.04.22

Mastered, with great difficulty. 5 sockets in a gull, that's... you have good grass, however... Come on, jewels with sockets, huh? Let's collect an enigma in Jewel and stick it in shaka, huh? How cool is that, huh?!
Play this mod http://upwap.ru/1690519 for version 1.10 and tell me how it is. By the way, this is the most cool mod for a single, and the runes are falling, and Uber lives in the fiery caves of the fifth act, and the quality is faster because. The game is on ppl8 initially.

A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

Mastered, with great difficulty. 5 sockets in a gull, that's... you have good grass, however... Come on, jewels with sockets, huh? Let's collect an enigma in Jewel and stick it in shaka, huh? How cool is that, huh?!

if I mastered it, then I would understand the idea - I suggested strengthening the gear with the help of a jewelword - and all the travel gear RELATIVE to the runewords, in order to diversify the number of builds for the Persians - all the strong builds of the game use necks, enigmas and other runeword crap from which it has long been nauseating, you understand the jewelword from 5 suggested sockets and that it was assembled in all weapons except for throwing, and not just that you wrote 5 sockets in Gulle - I clearly explained, the modifier should be such that only if you collect the sequence of the jewelword then there will be 5 sockets and not just 5 sockets and put what your soul desires in them, but if you don’t follow the sequence of the jewelword when inserting it into an item, then the sockets immediately become NOT more than usual in this item can be.And about Gull - yes, this is just for example - just the first item of 2 cells that came to mind - of course, it would be very cruel to throw a crazy expensive jewelword into it ..

Play this mod upwap.ru/1690519, for version 1.10, and tell me how it is. By the way, this is the coolest mod for a single, and the runes are falling, and Uber lives in the fiery caves of the fifth act, and the quality is faster because. The game is on ppl8 initially.

I played different mods, and now for the 2nd year I’ve been playing on pg in LoD and I don’t have a desire to play mods where it’s stupidly the same everywhere - stronger monsters, cooler clothes, good drop of different feces, the game should interest you even after you collected everything with everything in it, that the drop was filthy, that the arachis were always true, and not small XD, and if you suddenly by some miracle found good shit, be it any color, but it is good , understand? - so that you can strain yourself by cutting down the resource to make good shit out of the found shit - good VES, which, in combination with something else, will be quite competitive, that's what I'm talking about ....

.... and why the hell is it for me when I have it in a single on a local network, back in the heyday of computer clubs, a beaver pumped to lvl 100, from The Fury Within mod since 2003 - I also outplayed and returned then to vanilla

B
BLIZZARDNORTH 20.04.22

What the f*cking mod do you want?! Yes, and you want to collect FIVE-CELLULAR RW in single-cell UNICs! Also some Jewelwords?! In short, quit drugs!

A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

What the f*cking mod do you want?! Yes, and you want to collect FIVE-CELLULAR RW in single-cell UNICs! Also some Jewelwords?! In short, quit drugs!

Know Problems, since, unfortunately, you do not have the desire to delve into the essence of the answers, I will not reasonably answer you either. Please go troll hard elsewhere.

B
BLIZZARDNORTH 20.04.22

OK cap

q
qwerty1999 20.04.22

And on this occasion - an option when the inscription repeir durability appears on a rare item - I'll tell you this is NOT an OPTION - randomly only 6 affixes max and 1 of them will be a repair?
shorting a rune gives nothing except indestructibility - you always want to insert something useful into the slots.
You see, an ethereal thing has defens or dmzh 50% more, the fact that they break is what they give us to taste.
In fact, they should not work at all without zod or self repair.
Do you understand what I mean?

A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

Yes, I understand what you mean, only we all have long been accustomed to thinking from this angle about that huge sea of ​​colorful gear, - exactly as you described - that’s how the Blizzards thought: found a bug, or inserted a zod, or is it a self-repair, which we will throw it out because he gives us a little, in general we tried it and threw it on a car or on a mule.
Now look at the neck - this is the THING (PERF hid behind two parameters that make it very attractive) it costs perf ba neck, you probably know how much - not 1 locomotive needs to be dragged, let's look at the proposed jewelword:

1 unique jewel with a small drop chance (~how at the facet), and even only 25% of the total mass will be with the +4max socket parameter and the current drops from ... (see the text above) I think its price will be from ohm or even higher.
2 rune zod about the price of her comments are unnecessary.
3 due to the fact that this jewelword will appear, the price of perf park, which was relatively inexpensive or not in demand at all, will jump very much.
CONCLUSION The resulting item will be awesomely expensive, but it's not a fact that this will stop people who are planning to build a Persian based on some new thing. And now let's look at the innovation from the point of view of increasing the players' interest in playing d2

- their interest in the gameplay:
hang out there.
interest to play +1? I think yes.

2. A bunch of new builds of Persians will appear, it’s even hard to say how many, because the variety of colorful specks is huge, and in an enhanced form it will be quite suitable and even more, some non-imbobuilds are possible. about the balance - so there is a fair rules de everything is fixed, what is superfluous so to speak - they will fix this too. But to collect your super-duper unfair bender, such a vile little thought will warm more than one soul. This will add diabolism and, in fact, interest in playing and inventing something of your own, based on the krapcheg that used to be thrown at the "farthest" mule at best.
+1 counted?

3. Gentlemen, porovozers will swear at me a little, for the rise in price of the rune zod, and then with tripled zeal they will carry wigs, because the rune zod will become a rune zod, and not a speck worth from ber to zhah. even if a drop of runes twisted up is introduced, as on 1.13, this will not change the situation much, because the zod will be in demand to a much greater extent, and perhaps some will find it easier to weld than to buy for 3 zhah +.
for sure everyone will have a mole lying on the mule that will beckon a person to collect a zod and carry out his vile idea))
I think carrying wigs will also be +1.
HERE IS ACTUALLY and that's all about it ... for now ... and this is just the result of a look at that very CRAP. but not from the same angle as the Blizzards intended - They, apparently, are not very interested that someone else is playing their game, which they have not updated for 2 years if I'm not mistaken.

PS
And I want to add this is not a stupid build-up of everything, as in stupid mods, it is a diversification of what is already there with an increase in the interest of players to play, and not a bunch of mod feces is added, but the good old d2 Lod clothes + upgrade to the most delicious of COLORED. daragoy - but tasty (it will be with etnerial edge, or rare (magic) orb wand 2 sora 3 blizzard 20 fcr -> 4 sora 6 blizzard 40 fcr + 2x cold facet + 2 x rare jewel huh?!! yes it would be just new epoch d2 - they would have been chasing the good rar veapon like never before)

q
qwerty1999 20.04.22

No, in short bb.

A
Alec 20.04.22

before you propose, gather a team, test it all, and then speak, for sure with the gear that you propose to introduce, a bunch of imba Persians will appear.

A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

Alec
already twice in this thread, I mentioned that yes, the emergence of new imbopers is possible, but there are rules of the fair, where all sorts of things are easily prohibited,
oh, this is not an offer to make life easier for those who don’t want to waste time on the game, on the contrary, in order to upgrade at least 1 veapon according to the proposed scheme, you need a bunch of resources = time to kill for it, in fact, for the vast majority of players, this feature will not give a damn thing, since the drop of the zod is small, it will become more expensive and only game fans.

look, you have collected all the papal runewords and interest is disappearing in collecting a new one, don't experienced players with d2 leave?

You say collect the team -? yes, here they can only water kokashkame and call them a noob with noob proposals and nothing more, criticize the masters through the roof, because they have experience, but turn on the brains and suggest something, do it - yes, I myself immediately understood that this is very unlikely, although there is hope was XD

A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

there is also such a vile little thought - it would be extremely wonderful if in d2 there was a jewel set for mf + eg "Edge of Fortune" - something like this:

1. j "Gem of Fortune"
+ 30% extra gold / + 15% mf ( blue text on J)
+ 55% extra gold (with a combination of 2j - green text) +
35% MF (with a combination of 3j - green text ) +3 mana per kill (with a combination of 2j - green text) +0.75 (0-74) to min. damage based on character level (when combo 3j - green text) 3. j "Jewel of the Mad" +300 to attack rating of all demons / +400 to attack rating of all undead (blue text)

+40% damage to all demons / +50% damage to all undead (with a combination of 2 j - green text)
-40% req (with a combo of 3 j - green text)

set properties:
+ 30% to all resistances (assembly)
+ 100% defense improvement (assembly)
+ 100% extra gold (with combo 2j)
+ 300% extra gold (assembly)
+ 300% MF (assembly)
+1 restoration of duraility in 33 sec (assembly) (on items with any of the j of this set )

Due to the fact that these are Jewels, I think the following restrictions will be necessary:

​​1. You cannot assemble a set by inserting all 3j into 1 item. However, 3 different items with 3 different jewels (in each item) show the properties of the set to the fullest.

2.two different j.

items inserted into 1 item do not show the properties of the set in relation to each other (however, if there are two items with two different jewels, then the properties of the set will be fully manifested) properties written in green text)

4. on set items, the properties of the full assembly of this j-set cannot appear. However, if 2 jewels are inserted into set items, and 1 into any non-set item, then the properties of the full j-set assembly will appear on this non-set item.

5. set items that have the properties of a partial assembly of the set (green text) similar to those on the j set, when inserted j lose these same properties (green text)

everything seems to be - swear now what a noob I am, if you read to the end))

L
Love Melamori 20.04.22

Archon, everything you offer is exactly what LOD has been waiting for a long time (I'm talking about a general idea, not five-cell uniques in single-cell items)) There has been nothing new in LOD for a long time, and what is available is so limited that it is sickening to test in single even 1 ppl. Neither an avenger, nor a druid-summoner, nor a decent pvm aces can be made, the bow amka is rather weak, etc., I think it makes no sense to list everything. No variety in gear, a lot of useless skills :C I will say more: everything you suggested I can do in a couple of days (except for impower all properties on item and the jewel set O_o I have never tried to do this, however, I think that this is possible , but it is extremely difficult, and you are unlikely to find someone who will do it for free :) I personally will not undertake this). Set charms are easy to make here, but a jewel set is something harsh)Next: Alec is right, you need a team, you will need testers of all this, because, for example, I can make you over 100 uniques / sets in a day, but it will take a very long time to test this in order to find out what will lead to imbalance and what can be left. It takes time, bro. Moreover, testers must be literate and versed in D2:S. Well, at least on an average level. And if you don’t test, then Zi-El will come out, which you can play 1 time and forget.

Z.Y. And forget about the Blizzes: With the gathering of like-minded people, if there are at least 8 bodies, we will already be able to make a quality product. The main problem with mods is that they are all done alone by a person who stupidly does not have enough time to work out the balance in detail and ideally, as a result of which a raw, low-quality product comes out, after playing which, a person rightly starts yelling that mods are shit, everything is imba there, after which it returns to vanilla, which, although dull and ostobryndel, is balanced more or less normally.

Z.Y.Y +1 counted :D
I think that you can even get by with just adding new uniques / sets / runewords / recipes, so that you can make who you want, and not who the game resources allow you to make. IMHO, LOD does not need anything else, he is already good, but due to the lack of diversity, interest in him quickly disappears.

A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

so, gentlemen, citizens of the pg, the collection of like-minded people has started)) +1 person can be found))
we write here those who care and who feel the strength to fight the evil that has come into our world ..

L
Love Melamori 20.04.22

I advise you to search on other servers for Diablo, here you will only get trolling) or connect friends, people you can rely on.

L
Love Melamori 20.04.22

by the way, I found 3 more people, so you 4 :D and you can work on it.