3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex36320 20.04.22 12:33 am

Patch 1.05 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So where is the patch?
191 Comments
Sort by:
b
brock samson 20.04.22

fps became less but stable we will wait (

b
bukowski 20.04.22

Every now and then I stumble upon advice like "lower the frequencies, etc." What is there to twist, who will tell?

p
propeller-faust 20.04.22

In general, after probably 10 successful launches of Witcher 1.0.5, I began to catch black screens for no reason. Of the last 6 launches, 5 turned into a black screen, and so Peck can only be revived by a forced reboot. Crashes in the place where the splash screen of the sword and the inscription CD project red are in the process of loading. If you skip the screen saver, it hangs immediately. The point is precisely in the Witcher because he sinned on the system, reinstalled firewood, launched 10 more games, but everything works perfectly. So I abandoned Witcher, I'm waiting for the patch, che.

x
xxxevgen 20.04.22

bukowski
core clock set minus
Spoiler

Y
Ygrumyi 20.04.22

Need help! There is a hut not far from the Myersdorf farm, she has a woman named Yanina, it is indicated that she can give a task, but I can’t talk to her. case?

G
GHOSTaltair117 20.04.22

Terrible patch. I can't work properly with alchemy and there's a bug when I'm sailing Skellige, during boarding I get the texture of a large crossbow. This texture stuck completely.

a
andronio414 20.04.22

Hello. Wanted to ask. Someone had such a bug, in which somewhere after the first arrival on Skelig, the ability to use the axium was disabled. I've already tried everything, I just can't select it in the character slot. There is no solution on the Internet either. If anyone has dealt with this please let me know.

R
Riddick00x 20.04.22

bukowski
put the memory shred below, don't touch the core.

D
Daniilmix 20.04.22

After the release of patch 1.05, there were problems with alchemy, an already hackneyed topic, but with the release of the new one, it was corrected. But I found that now after you use the potion, it does not recover. Is it just me or you guys too......???????????

K
Klin1982 20.04.22

Not only were there troubles with alchemy, but this patch also ate 20 fps ... I rolled back to 1.04 and everything was in a bunch.

R
Riddick00x 20.04.22

Who knows when patch 1.7 will be released?