3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex36320 20.04.22 12:33 am

Patch 1.05 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So where is the patch?
191 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhekazloy 20.04.22

well, in general, everything says that the patch should not be installed ....
the runes for the type of attack were corrected in fact, they do not work, there were also economic restrictions (the assortment of merchants was cut) I don’t see any corrections, as well as growth, alchemy and crafting complaints ....
Whoever has a drop in fps there is a problem with the game config (I launch the witcher through Rapt, it has its own game config, as it were) is being created)
Zy- no matter how strange the most normal version 1.02 that was released later created just new problems ...

w
wadimiy93 20.04.22

At first I thought that the patch is normal, but no. Resetting the config did not help me - in Novigrad, with the new patch, it pulls even harder, the FPS has become somehow inadequate and tends to 30 more and more. Hike, my computer turns into a console ...

T
Thorgal 20.04.22

When playing gwent, at least one card with Emhyr does not work. Happened after the last patch.
I also began to notice that during the race on the Roach, in different places, sometimes it seemed to run into an invisible obstacle and jump in one place. Until the last patch, such phenomena were not observed.
From the old problems: the blacksmith in Big Branches refuses to talk. I fly with an hour of meditation next to him. After it, he becomes available for dialogue. A similar story with a herbalist found sleeping on a bench next to a tavern near Novigrad. It is impossible to enter into a dialogue. Although it is displayed on the map as a herbalist icon. Long-brimmed clothes sometimes wrap up when jumping off a horse. Reloading the save helps...
Wangyu has a dozen more patches within six months. Until they catch a bunch of different small bugs.

s
seiferet 20.04.22

Shkudi
no, I just had Windows cut down the Witcher at startup

A
AG71 20.04.22

Hmm, they came across minuses, but at least someone wrote off ...

T
The_Suitcase 20.04.22

FPS has risen a little, somewhere around 2-3 frames

C
Clown Klonadovich 20.04.22

Steam version.
I recreated the config, deleting the old one and adding a new steam to the cloud for every fireman.
Performance is better, loading speed, average fps has grown by a couple of frames, the camera and controls have become responsive.
Yes, the aforementioned bugs appeared.
According to the picture, the contrast has been subjectively improved, there is no former cartoonishness, the vegetation began to look better and does not hurt the eyes.

M
Metalist1925 20.04.22

people, if your FPS has dipped, look if the "hair" has turned on. After installing this patch, I have included (in the config)

A
AkaGloomy 20.04.22

Metalist1925
turned on for me too. thank you for the tip.

R
RGC 20.04.22

Thorgal
Cool, I've had the same bugs since patch 3. Haven't tried the new one yet.

M
MEI0188 20.04.22

Will there be a patch 1.0.6, if so when

P
PNC 20.04.22

Heck! When will the fastboot button be added???!!! Tired of every download listening to the same stories. I have already learned them all by heart
vehemently plus!!

A
Alex36320 20.04.22

What the hell did they fix! (How he got stuck waist-deep in the water so gets stuck (As the enemy went behind the stone and leaves! (Well, yes, they fixed it for 5xp quests!) I’m generally silent about Roach (Hu ... sy! This is the failure of the year not a game!

Y
Y5J 20.04.22

The patch works wonders! Priscilla multiplies...

A
Alex36320 20.04.22

They are smart there..you got drunk on the 4th! released a patch called 1.05 and hangover!) And they laugh at us! Here I play for 4 hours and what has changed besides + 5 hp? in that year I bought for 600r.Za 1200 if I had bought, I would have cursed them all!

A
Alex36320 20.04.22

When is the next patch?

a
abbadon_na 20.04.22

With this patch, my mouse sensitivity settings have disappeared, and instead of them, the settings of the gamepad sticks are shown, which is not connected at all. But fps in Novigrad in 1.05 is stable 60 without twitching

s
soulShakz 20.04.22

abbadon_na has
exactly the same story with the sens, I had to edit it in the config :)

-
-Al-ex- 20.04.22

The developer of idle talk is no better than Ubeysoftov, Nvidia bastards have sold out and money is earned on the tears of children. I deleted this xy .... both for myself and for my brother. On two different systems, the game only got worse with each patch. In a word, the creatures are crooked. They promised not to repeat the mistakes of last year's AC:Unity, and the sheep themselves messed up even more. In a word, bastards. I’m on your cons for ... I expressed my opinion!

P
PNC 20.04.22

Judging by the negative comments after installing patch 1.05, I'll wait for patch 1.06 on 1.04)))