3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex36320 20.04.22 12:33 am

Patch 1.05 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So where is the patch?
191 Comments
Sort by:
M
Meister_Max_M 20.04.22

After the patch, I can not use the crossbow and bombs! Assignable key does not work. Does anyone have this?

f
frostway 20.04.22

The problem of spontaneous folding of the game and its crash remained, in a few hours of the game I caught this bug 3-4 times. Hairworks still hurts the FPS a lot even if only Geralt's hair is turned on. I think this option is completely useless. But the picture quality has grown significantly compared to 1.02. The image has become more contrast, clarity has increased. In post-processing, blur, Bloom, and frame depth are best cut down right away in my opinion, they only spoil the picture. I also noticed a strange bug when you loot chests or different gear from the dead, the last thing is not taken immediately. Quests have not yet passed on this patch, I think there will be no problems.
Judging by the experience of The Witcher 2, the Poles will still release about 5 patches until they finally remove the jambs. And they will file some kind of "Gold Edition" or Enhanced edition.

s
seffko 20.04.22

-Al-ex-
mower for Moscow is not money

A
Alex36320 20.04.22

seffko
Even 50 rubles money) A trip to the subway!

s
seffko 20.04.22

Alex36320
sorry, I don't ride the subway

A
Alex36320 20.04.22

We have a topic about money) It doesn’t matter to me whether you ride the subway or not)

O
Old_Nick 20.04.22

frostvay
".... I also noticed a strange bug when you loot chests or the last thing is not taken immediately from the dead..."
This is not a bug. :) +% "for additional herbs" works so obliquely on some gear. Those. The "last thing" is not "not taken", as if when you open the stash - it is not there yet, but it is generated during the search. So it turns out that it is not taken immediately.
Clumsily explained, but I hope you understand :)

k
klas32658 20.04.22

in a couple of hours I scored 2 levels for 1,004 I had to go through 15 quests

k
klas32658 20.04.22

main bug in 1,005 more dialogues to start a dialogue walk around the seller by pressing (E) until interacted

p
propeller-faust 20.04.22

klas32658
Try to change the interaction key in the control, it can help. In one of my villages in no man's land, a blacksmith did not want to interact. I changed the key to f and the blacksmith spoke, then changed it back and everything worked

k
klas32658 20.04.22

propeller-faust
also happens to me they don’t say at all thanks for the advice

b
big smoke 20.04.22

For whom the game crashes, with such symptoms, the screen darkens, while all sounds are heard, even the menu keys can be pressed, walked, only ctrl + alt + del helps.

P
PNC 20.04.22

Comrades about 1.06 is there any thread infa?

s
seffko 20.04.22

Big Smoke
drivers
crash, overheating, power, GPU twist.

R
Rakurs94 20.04.22

PNC
It is only known that they are already working on it, unfortunately there is no more information.

W
WWQ 20.04.22

On my 770 4GB, the fps in the screensavers rose well, and most importantly, in difficult places it doesn’t drop below 35, it used to happen for a second the fps dropped to 20-25, but it doesn’t jump

b
bukowski 20.04.22

seffko
and how is it treated?

s
seffko 20.04.22

bukowski
turn on the power supply to the full, tighten the GPU of the video card from 1 to 20 points, and overheating is treated either with a new cooler or a new thermal paste (paste from 7-15 degrees)

s
seffko 20.04.22

-Al-ex-
right now, of course, I would like to live in Moscow, but no.

d
dooglas 20.04.22

Who faced the problem of departure, the version of Steam (litsuha) is naturally all updated, when passing the plot on the quest "freak" after meeting with the riders, we go to the king, the download starts, the game crashes without errors.