3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex36320 20.04.22 12:33 am

Patch 1.05 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So where is the patch?
191 Comments
Sort by:
p
penoplastik 20.04.22

Your_Fever
and how to lock fps to 50? what command and in what config?

Y
Your_Fever 20.04.22

penoplastik
I'm using the MSI afterburner program.
You download it and there it will include the Riva tuner statistic server program.
There you add the witcher executable and set the number of fps.

m
murderer777 20.04.22

I found the following lines in the config folder
[DLC]
dlc_yen_alternate_look=false
dlc_ciri_alternate_look=false
dlc_triss_alternate_look= false dlc_gwent_cards=false
If
you haven't updated the game, tell me if these lines are available at ...SteamSteamAppscommonThe Witcher 3bin configbase

A
Arileon 20.04.22

And the font that was before the patch can be returned? Everything suited me, but this one is somehow too "fat" u003d Although it's a matter of habit. Could make it possible to change the font in the settings.

S
Slayerz85 20.04.22

And who reached the island of fogs with what level? I’m lvl 24, I suspect that with this bug with HP I didn’t get just a lot of experience, although I completed all the “zeo” quests, there were only 4 quests not completed. And if this problem had not been covered, I probably wouldn’t even have paid attention. Now I’m thinking about starting a new game or something ...

s
satium 20.04.22

murderer777
yes they were before 100%

V
VirgilSouth 20.04.22

Am I the only one after the patch that the surface of the water became badly displayed?

T
Ty3uK_4ak 20.04.22

Played almost the entire game on high settings. It was stable at 60 frames, and today, after patch 1.05, the computer began to hang tightly, even in cut scenes. Barely played until the end of the game. i7 2700k, asus GTX780Ti, 16Gb Ram. Nafig such a patch?!

S
Shimuto 20.04.22

Mutagens! ska mutagens broke! now you can only make 1 of them! then writes "you already have such an item"

B
Beirut 20.04.22

after my witcher's vision, my mouse began to freeze for a second two + RAM began to eat a gig more

S
Shimuto 20.04.22

In general, the worst patch of all for The Witcher 3. Fonts have become bold and miserable. The description of the clothes is generally tin, everything is gray, everything in 1 column is ugly and unpleasant. You will create mutagens. Swallow 1 piece is now current ... I think I'll find many more stocks.

T
Ty3uK_4ak 20.04.22

It's good that I only went through the very ending with this patch.

G
GMXardas 20.04.22

Ty3uK_4ak
My conf is similar, after 1.05 I didn't see any changes.

The bug was not fixed with the quests, I have level 12, I took the quest that requires level 12, in the main camp of Nilfgaard, where the mother asks to find a red-haired son, when the quest was completed I got 8 experience !!!

A
AnatolyKest 20.04.22

GT640 - FPS has become much more stable 16-30+, though both the RAM and the swap file began to eat noticeably more, but before it was 14-22 fps, in general I am satisfied

I
ILIA_1992 20.04.22

The patch does not fix bugs with the failure of the item in the Oxenfurt Bloodsucker and The Lost Bridegroom task, and rather the same situation with Bestia's Order.

g
ghoul666 20.04.22

People, skinte, plz, the original xml.bundle file from version 1.05, otherwise I messed up with one mod, and forgot to make a backup.

A
Alamut95 20.04.22

ghoul666
Where does he lie then?

A
Alxmo 20.04.22

Aaaatly, I updated it, I launch it - a black screen, zero reactions, only fps from steam under 1.3k in the corner, and that's it

g
ghoul666 20.04.22

Alamut_95
The Witcher 3contentcontent0bundlesxml.bundle

g
ghoul666 20.04.22

Hmm, with mutagens, in general, the fail is epic... a whole bunch is lying around in the inventory and it's impossible to craft anything! super!