3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sevapva 01.05.22 09:20 pm

What is your graphics card capable of?

Down with the negative. 😃
229 Comments
Sort by:
s
sevapva 01.05.22

VK RTX 3080
furmark 1080 stress test x 3

K
Kartonkratos 01.05.22

sevapva
Well, you're an eccentric! XD, then you launch two games at the same time, now there are 3 furmarks at once :)

s
sevapva 01.05.22

Kartonkratos
so that all three windows are active. otherwise, VK works with one window. just checking the card. The forum is filled with problems and whining. you have to fight it.

amazing. even this topic causes negative emotions. tin.

l
lapwing mouse 01.05.22

sevapva
You got carried away today) Then run OCCT immediately on the stress test of video and Cyberpunk, well, hyper ultra. But everything is at your own peril and risk)))

K
Kartonkratos 01.05.22

sevapva Create
any topic here and immediately start downvoting! I have already stopped paying attention, and I advise you.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.05.22

May 2060s at 30fps 900r sometimes but not always

s
sevapva 01.05.22

MOUSE lapwing
makes me sick of cyberpunk

s
sevapva 01.05.22

😅😅😅

s
sevapva 01.05.22

MunchkiN 616
give video!

s
sevapva 04.05.22

I don't even know... 😅

l
lapwing mouse 04.05.22

sevapva
But you can load the card colossally, which will be 18 fps)

s
sevapva 04.05.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
actually motion blur increases fps

l
lapwing mouse 04.05.22

sevapva
This is how??? Will need to check.

s
sevapva 04.05.22

MOSHIVURII lapwing
in rdr2 the memory is a little freed when you turn on the blur. less load. type of dynamic resolution.

s
sevapva 04.05.22

I have appeared admirers, lovers krasnenkoe. mmmmm.

l
lapwing mouse 04.05.22

sevapva
And what's the catch then? Does the picture quality get worse as a result?

s
sevapva 04.05.22

MOUSE lapwing
dynamic resolution. The image is rendered at a lower resolution. in rdr2 in the settings you can see the effect of the ramification setting on the VK memory. although in the chest it's the other way around. some confusion in terminology.

s
sevapva 10.05.22

And now I play all the time. My monitor is "3.5K"
Night, complex lighting. ultra

l
lapwing mouse 10.05.22

sevapva
If you are not constrained to know all the imperial power, then do the test in 8k resolution)

l
lapwing mouse 10.05.22

sevapva
Well done, that you are doing the test in Saint Denis correctly, and not like some boobies who test some kind of 3060 in a clearing during the day, where there is no load and star that supposedly the people's 3060 copes with 4k resolution. Bird, I can’t laugh at such doubles) And when you tell them whether it’s weak to test on ultras in Saint Denis at night, with huge illumination of night lights, in bad weather, these woodpeckers merge, because they know that their computer is not right, that it will not take out such a Urolindian hyper Babylonian load, but in general it will be covered with a copper basin. The same applies to The Witcher 3. If you also do an honest test, then only on Crooked-Ear Marsh on ultras. And many sykuns are afraid, because there the load on the map is infernal)