3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sevapva 01.05.22 09:20 pm

What is your graphics card capable of?

Down with the negative. 😃
229 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deshang 24.05.22

sevapva
The name implies a discussion of this issue from different angles. Here's mine - a PC without a video card at all.
Well, in fact, the topic was created so that one person would show off his new toy to others, draw attention to himself and amuse his ego.

s
sevapva 24.05.22

Deshang Played
enough in 2 thousandths. I bought it to be like it used to be 2x1070 and radeon vii. I sat for a year at 1030 and did not suffer. And I have something to amuse hsv. I communicate with foreigners in their own language.

s
sevapva 24.05.22

Deshang Got it
. You passed, I kicked the ball off the field. Let's get the details.
🤔

l
lapwing mouse 24.05.22

sevapva
In fact, the theme is an iconic one, because there are times when it’s not worth playing games, but I want to load something cosmically heavy with something) I, for example, went to Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok and Wahoo 3. And when I don’t want to play, I make various pitches experiments, as in this thread. You can force bake with tests of the second part of Eleks. But for now, there is ugly optimization there, so FPS drops can occur a lot with any graphics settings. You can also check Legion of Dogs, the optimization is already normal there, but the game is sooooo demanding.

l
lapwing mouse 24.05.22

sevapva
I had 2x1080 for a long time, that's when I remember I liked to test hard the third part of Corn Mush!

s
sevapva 24.05.22

MOUSE lapwing
I understand ☺

s
sevapva 24.05.22

I still ran nvidia canvas. In a promotional video, everything is simple. Really, you need to work hard. Here are the psychedelic drawings are excellent.

K
Kartonkratos 24.05.22

sevapva
Yes cool program! By the way, there used to be an old version, somewhere in 2016 or 2017, and it worked through the browser, there was no need to download and there were no requirements for it, but of course the quality of the pictures was bad! but in the new version the quality is already much better, but now it requires a video card with tensor cores! that is, you can't run it on gtx already.

l
lapwing mouse 24.05.22

sevapva
You can also test the Nvidia omniverse app:
Spoiler

s
sevapva 24.05.22

Incomprehensible logic for those who put minuses.

l
lapwing mouse 24.05.22

sevapva Forget it
. This is in the course of such a fashion for cons)

s
sevapva 24.05.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
can't download

l
lapwing mouse 24.05.22

sevapva
And what exactly does not work?

s
sevapva 24.05.22

MOUSE lapwing The
buttons are not pressed. Probably some kind of glitch

l
lapwing mouse 24.05.22

sevapva
Then try testing the latest 3D Mark. There is support for Rutuix rays!

s
sevapva 24.05.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Good.

s
sevapva 24.05.22

You need to do something creative. Tests are boring.

l
lapwing mouse 24.05.22

sevapva
For example?

s
sevapva 24.05.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing To
work in programs with neural networks, for example

s
sevapva 24.05.22

On YouTube I saw a video 3090 4k ultra. And in fact the dlss technology was included. What is it like?