3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zubastik64 05.05.22 01:24 am

Game gives error D3D12 (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy)

GPY shows that the video card supports dx12, but gives a D3D12 error

46 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 05.05.22

zubastik64
OK, it gives out, but which one?

At the minimum, the game requires the assembly of Windows 10 1803, what assembly of Windows 10 do you have installed?

And update the firewood to the current version 22.4.1, although I can be confused, it seems that even 22.4.1 will not work on your video card because

AMD stopped supporting it. lets into the game.

J
Just_Pepper 09.07.22

Hello) if anyone has a problem with d3d12, delete the D3D12.dll file in the bin folder

P
Palych Rokov 09.07.22

zubastik64
Error due to the video card, 1060/580 is needed for the minimum, but this is so, just start and exit, because at 25-30 frames play anrial

l
lapwing mouse 09.07.22

Palych Rokov
This is on a pirate, lol. I bought a face and I don't regret it. Even though he's still a pirate. There are no troubles on the face. Passed twice already. Fire game. Passed on ultras with high fps and the absence of any jambs. But on the face of the Ghost Rekuna Wildlands, there were some problems.

l
lapwing mouse 09.07.22

Palych Rokov
Marvel is far from being as uber demanding as Redemshen 2 or even Detroit, which are excellent for the Rx 588 level, go quite comfortably far from the minimum settings, but at medium-high ones. Therefore, Marvel, so even if fsr is hacked, it will fly to rx580-588.

N
Nic101 09.07.22

MOSHIVURII lapwing
As for the coolness of the game, I agree. Even though he squeezed the loot for his face. This is, perhaps, the ONLY game for which it is not a pity for such small grandmas to be lost! Impressions just a wagon! I was disappointed after buying Dying Light 2. And here is the fit!!!!

P
Palych Rokov 09.07.22

MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
It's on a pirate, lol. I bought a face and I don't regret it.
And what about the pirate? I have a face, but the fact that this game in 1080p without any upscaling cards of the gth1060 / px580 level at the minimum level does not draw this fact. Both cards are essentially stubs from stubs, I don’t know why they were released at all, but they turned out to be extremely weak and unsuccessful. At that time, AMD's Vega 64 was a more or less acceptable card, although the first normal AMD cards in the last 15 years that it released were 5700xt and Radeon 7. These are more or less competitive products. And all sorts of 1060 / rx570 / rx580, even at the time of the release, this shit was worthless
lapwing mouse wrote:
Twice already passed. Fire game.
Why the hell to go through a linear game a second time? It's idiocy in general to waste time on going through something that has already been completed once, even if the game has different endings, you can watch them on YouTube
MOUSE lapwing wrote:
Therefore, Marvel, so even if fsr is hacked, fsr will fly to rx580-588.
Dlss and fsr are upscales that in fact reduce the resolution and blur the picture, i.e. when the resolution is 1080p, but upscale is enabled, then there is not even 1080p in fact
Nic101 wrote: I
agree about the coolness of the game.
There is no coolness at all, the hat is full, Marvel Avengers is an order of magnitude better in terms of combat and the epic nature of what is happening. It so happened that I bought it, played it for more than 2 hours, and the next day it was broken)
Nic101 wrote:
I was disappointed after buying Dying Light 2. And here is the fit!!!!
Are you driving? Ding Light 2 is probably the only good game this year

l
lapwing mouse 09.07.22

Palych Rokov wrote:
And what does the pirate have to do with it? I have a face, but the fact that this game in 1080p without any upscaling cards of the gth1060 / px580 level at the minimum level does not draw this fact. Both cards are essentially stubs from stubs, I don’t know why they were released at all, but they turned out to be extremely weak and unsuccessful. At that time, AMD's Vega 64 was a more or less acceptable card, although the first normal AMD cards in the last 15 years that it released were 5700xt and Radeon 7. These are more or less competitive products. And all sorts of 1060 / rx570 / rx580 are even at the time of release shitty nothing
To not be verbose, Denis will test it and see for yourself.
Palych Rokov wrote:
Why the hell to go through a linear game a second time? It’s idiocy in general to waste time on going through what has already been completed once, even if the game has different endings, you can watch them on YouTube.
There are games where you don’t find all additional tasks during the first passage and you can accidentally miss them. Now I'm replaying Redemshen 2 and found a few tasks that I previously missed. So it is with films, if the film is mega cool, then you can watch it a third time, for example, the coolest TV series Vikings
Palych Rokov wrote:
Dlss and fsr are upscales that actually reduce the resolution and blur the picture, i.e. when the resolution is 1080p, but upscale is enabled, then there is not even 1080p in fact
Looking at what diagonal. If the monitor is less than thirty inches, then the upscale looks as cool as the picture without it. And now dlss and fsr have gone to better versions and the picture is practically not lathered.
Spoiler
Palych Rokov wrote:
Are you persecuting? Daing Light 2 is perhaps the only good game this year
. Daing Light 2 is not a bad game, but because of the same type of side effects, it quickly gets boring. Horizon would be better.

l
lapwing mouse 09.07.22

Palych Rokov
And here are the tests for you: The main thing is not to choke. Watch without SMS and registration.
Spoiler I'm amazed by Denchik's card. And more and more often I come to the conclusion that all of a sudden all his tests are fake because there is no ruix 588, but the level 3060ti. I almost fell out from Marvel's ultra result. So this is without fsr, Carl!!!!!! Look and swell like me))) But you swallow it in your mouth every two years, however, like me, when we run, as if crap, for new tops, costing 100-200 pieces. I was interested in comparing which card would be better in Redemschen 2, his or mine. If we take into account the price / performance, as the user pegi Gena did in the tests earlier. Do you know him. Gennaz was his name. So, Denis's card for 18 pieces in the trash tears all modern tops with an emphasis on price performance per FPS. You paid space money for the card, and in any games you have it should give out at least 200 fps in 8k resolution. But in fact, even in Marvel you will not have such a resolution at ultras and 50 fps, storyteller, like me. That's why I thought about the top cards, as if the glow of the Emperor's pitch descended on the world of mousers. I am very interested in how much the 4080ti and 4090ti will cost, and whether such a purchase will be profitable, taking into account the price per FPS, while I like to replay old, but at the same time, demanding games on ultras many times. Take the same Xenus 2005. By the way, test it and see for yourself. For Huang shoves cards at us every year for hundreds of pieces. And we squabble and agree. Enough! Take a look at Denchik's tests again and if he really has 588 cards, then welcome to inflate the truth. For I myself am shocked that a card for 18 pieces produces such a high number of frames, even without fsr! How do you like it? When yours is greater than for a hundred pieces it will give out on hyper ultras in Cyberpunk with beams of 3 fps in 8k. Ptahahah)))) I'll understand if the tops cost all 50 thousand maximum, then okay, but cards for 100-200-300 pieces do not pull Cyberpunk with rays, without dlss, on ultras and give out less than 20 frames in 4k! !!! Laughing out loud. Both funny and sad. If you like it in the ass, then take the 4090ti for 500 pieces, then don’t quack, that games, like Punk, it doesn’t pull with rays on ultras and similar aaa games. I, if I take new tops in sli, or maybe without sli, then only when they are acceptable for my wallet and, of course, I will transfer all games to a resolution of 2560x1440 in order to put the tops on the computer and score forever on updating maps . Because there is not enough evil, that some people buy cards for 18 pieces and play on ultras, Marvel is an example for you, and all sorts of rotobrans there take cards for 200 pieces and complain about performance. Therefore, in a few months I will create a sacred convention and at the supreme pitch plenum I will raise the issue of the importance of buying top-end cards and the possibilities of staying on the old ones and not changing the video cards for five to seven years. And the second question is their availability in the Russian market. If you had not provoked what is happening in the world right now, then I would not be running around like a crap, looking for the possibilities of hidden delivery of clothes of certain brands and buying videos. It is now problematic for us because of you just to take and go to the dns across the road to take a top card. In short, there are a lot of questions at the plenum of the committee's pitch. We will decide, plan, make adjustments, look for approaches, look at prices. I said everything. For such is the way of the universal pitch of determination. Not one step back!!!! Therefore, in a few months I will create a sacred convention and at the supreme pitch plenum I will raise the issue of the importance of buying top-end cards and the possibilities of staying on the old ones and not changing the video cards for five to seven years. And the second question is their availability in the Russian market. If you had not provoked what is happening in the world right now, then I would not be running around like a crap, looking for the possibilities of hidden delivery of clothes of certain brands and buying videos. It is now problematic for us because of you just to take and go to the dns across the road to take a top card. In short, there are a lot of questions at the plenum of the committee's pitch. We will decide, plan, make adjustments, look for approaches, look at prices. I said everything. For such is the way of the universal pitch of determination. Not one step back!!!! Therefore, in a few months I will create a sacred convention and at the supreme pitch plenum I will raise the issue of the importance of buying top-end cards and the possibilities of staying on the old ones and not changing the video cards for five to seven years. And the second question is their availability in the Russian market. If you had not provoked what is happening in the world right now, then I would not be running around like a crap, looking for the possibilities of hidden delivery of clothes of certain brands and buying videos. It is now problematic for us because of you just to take and go to the dns across the road to take a top card. In short, there are a lot of questions at the plenum of the committee's pitch. We will decide, plan, make adjustments, look for approaches, look at prices. I said everything. For such is the way of the universal pitch of determination. Not one step back!!!!

P
Palych Rokov 09.07.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing wrote:
In order not to be verbose, Denis will test it and you will see for yourself.
His px588 card is a fierce feces in a pot, which does not pull a single AAA game at 1080p on ultras, even at medium-high there are few stable 60 fps. He paid 18800 for his junk, while my 1080 cost when I bought it at the time of its release 49500 and it was top, the cards are almost the same age, 2080s also cost me so much in 2019 under NG. Since the 2nd quarter of 2020, due to the mining boom, prices have jumped many times and the tops began to cost over 150t, only the salary has hardly increased by more than 3 times. 50 pieces for a person working in Moscow for a year or two years was really scraped together, but he decided to save money and take a purely scourge option for gaming. Why he took it is incomprehensible, probably a very rich person buys all sorts of deshmarny game, but meanwhile for 1080p it’s enough for ultra 1080ti, so the card is already 5 years old.
If the monik is less than thirty inches, then the upscale looks as cool as the picture without it. And now dlss and fsr have gone to better versions and the picture is practically not lathered.
There is a deterioration in the picture anyway, on a large diagonal it is very noticeable, if the upscale is at 4k, then even more or less, but if, like me in the 2080s, I had to put upscale on my diagonal in 1440p in Marvel Avengers, Cyberpunk, Watch Dogs Legion, then there visually it was very evident that the hat was full in grafon. Previously, I had a 1080p monitor at 25d, on which a resolution below 1080p also looked poor.
Denchik's card strikes me. And more and more often I come to the conclusion that all of a sudden all his tests are fake because there is no ruix 588, but the level 3060ti. I almost fell out from Marvel's ultra result. So this is without fsr, Carl!!!!!! Look and swell like me)))
Well, you’ve finally blown up, otherwise you’re not alo, probably the intoxicating effect)) What are the ultras? Look at his tests carefully when you oversleep. He didn’t test in pure 1080p, but he set the resolution modifier to 75% and the image is rendered in 1440 * 810, 810p in 2022, karl !!! and if he even tested the gameplay, so his test is about nothing at all. In 1080p native there will really be around 30-35 frames at the minimum, which is just a nightmare. What are you talking about in general? Where is his plug for the psi-e slot to the top cards? I find it difficult to calculate how many times his hat card is worse than the tops, because. where it gives out at 1080p at an average of 35-40 fps, I have it at 4k at ultras from 70+, and this despite the fact that only 4k by itself is 4 times more difficult than 1080p. This year already the first games on UE5, px 588 in it produces 15-20 frames in 1080p, those. most AAA-level games next year will simply be unavailable to him

P
Palych Rokov 09.07.22

If you had not provoked what is happening in the world
now

E
Evil in the flash 09.07.22

Palych
Rokov Nothing new. Regarding your Greedfall tests. This achievement is the top map of 2020 pulling a game that came out a year earlier. Miracles and more.

l
lapwing mouse 09.07.22

Palych Rokov
What kind of vyser from a lot of beeches? What is the booze here? I pour nothing into my mouth for a week. Just to yelp or what? Check out his tests on his channel. I don't like stupid bullshit. Look, everything is there. The card for 18 pulls perfectly modern games. Watch attentively. Show you a test how much I had on the former 3090 in 4k on ultras without dlss with frame rays? That's the same. And you know the price tag of 3090. Therefore, it is more profitable to take cards like his.
And look at the tests of Gena, they are blown up, what does the price / performance per FPS mean for cards, especially for those that cost more than a hundred pieces, lol.

l
lapwing mouse 09.07.22

Palych Rokov
So, what is not necessary here la la: Map for 18 pieces!!! What do you think? The level of top cards is positioned as solutions for ultra settings and high resolutions. Let's see how your card on ultras in the same 4k will cope in games in seven years))) I just have a feeling that the card makers deliberately lay a low performance margin for top cards for the future, which cannot be said about AMD solutions, Denis's level cards. Good buy, have you heard that? Hardly))))

P
Palych Rokov 09.07.22

Evil in the flash wrote:
Regarding your Greedfall tests. This achievement is the top map of 2020 pulling a game that came out a year earlier. Miracles and more.
The game is generally extremely demanding on the video card, but in general the 6900xt really pulls almost everything on ultras, though without rays, of course. I just stopped at AMD because I don’t need rays in principle

P
Palych Rokov 09.07.22

MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
Map for 18 pieces!!! What do you think?
I already wrote to him that I threw 18 pieces down the drain, the card does not consistently produce 60 frames even on medium ones, and he just tested surfing around the city, in skirmishes there, in principle, the FPS always sits down by 5-10 frames, in this game there is no this is how the FPS drop is felt when you are just roaming around the city, how much it is felt in the shooting battles, when the responsiveness of the control decreases

l
lapwing mouse 09.07.22

Palych Rokov
2080ti easily coped with it and two 1080, lol. Grid Fall.

l
lapwing mouse 09.07.22

Palych Rokov
If you don't believe me, check out his other videos. Or ask him to do a test to calm your soul, since you are so incredulous. Also, look at Uber-demanding Detroit on the map for 18 grand. Which for such money should generally give out 2 fps. But it wasn’t there, right?) Magic, and nothing more. No, not magic, but a bargain with a reserve for the future.

P
Palych Rokov 09.07.22

MOSHIVURIA chibis wrote:
Let's see how your card on ultras in the same 4k will cope in games in seven years)))
In 7 years I will have another video if I don't stop playing games. And so, I don’t use a video card for 7 years, 2-3 years maximum and the top is not enough anymore, I need to change it to a new one in order to comfortably play on
ultras
. Hardly))))
Very profitable, just kapets how profitable it is to fuck with the settings in all games all the time, choosing what else to turn down and still not have a stable FPS. I don’t know how it is on monitors with a refresh rate of 120Hz and higher, but at 60Hz if there is no g / sync / freesync, then everything below 60 fps feels like brakes and is extremely uncomfortable to play. So he is hammering with his miserable card and is not engaged in a game, but in fucking poking these settings here and there. Not for nothing that the minimum standard for comfortable gameplay is a stable 60 frames per second. I paid 18 pieces for a card that doesn’t really pull anything, is irrelevant for AAA projects, it’s probably unrealistic to sell it now, no one will take it adequately, and even more so used. 1080ti then cost 49 pieces, which is only 31 tons more expensive, and prices for video cards have been stable since 2017. And this despite that 49 pieces was clearly less than his monthly salary, i.e. in a year and a half, he could easily buy it for himself, and we are talking about a new one, it would be even cheaper to find a used one in good condition with the rest of the guarantee. He had to accumulate 31 tons to the available 18 tons, and I am more than sure that he was able to do it. But the dude saved money and blew 18 pieces into the pipe, instead of 49t for 1080ti, which he still had enough at 1080p on ultras, now he needs to buy something at the level of 3060ti / 6700xt for 60 pieces at least. So where is the best buy? But the dude saved money and blew 18 pieces into the pipe, instead of 49t for 1080ti, which he still had enough at 1080p on ultras, now he needs to buy something at the level of 3060ti / 6700xt for 60 pieces at least. So where is the best buy? But the dude saved money and blew 18 pieces into the pipe, instead of 49t for 1080ti, which he still had enough at 1080p on ultras, now he needs to buy something at the level of 3060ti / 6700xt for 60 pieces at least. So where is the best buy?

l
lapwing mouse 09.07.22

Palych Rokov
Hare me to scribble this naked bullshit. I can give you hundreds of proofs. Go to his channel and see for yourself. Catch another: See the settings and the number of frames in a very demanding game, which, like most others, you never passed, but spend huge money just on tests. I have already passed all aaa games, replayed while you are only doing tests.