3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zubastik64 05.05.22 01:24 am

Game gives error D3D12 (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy)

GPY shows that the video card supports dx12, but gives a D3D12 error

46 Comments
Sort by:
E
EmmiSlim 09.07.22

I think maybe because of the crack for pirates such a problem

K
Kartonkratos 09.07.22

EmmiSlim
Maybe for the processor! because it is no longer new, and although it supports most of the instructions, some of the campaign is not enough for these games!

P
Palych Rokov 09.07.22

MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
Here is an example of the most almost demanding game!
There is nothing particularly demanding there, there are cooler games. This game is demanding in 4k
Spoiler
CHIBIS MOSHIVURII wrote:
Better check it out on your hyper ultras with the construction of a bunch of buildings, like this dude has his map!
I've never played in strategy, it's not mine, so I absolutely don't give a fuck what
MOSHIVURIA lapwing wrote:
You're wrong about the RAM. Personally, she gave me a big exhaust on the analysis of timings. Not in all games, but in dogs, assassins for sure.
Timings and shamanism with them can give something only until the moment when there is no emphasis on video, when no timings and sub-timings will help anymore. You don’t set 4k in watchdogs and lower the resolution and settings to have 144 fps, so the percentage is stronger and therefore the timings can give something, but if you set 4k and ultra, then the emphasis is on the map and the timings of the RAM to one place

l
lapwing mouse 09.07.22

Palych Rokov
Fellow Legate from the Temple of Dissenters, Detroit is almost the most demanding game in the world! I've played thousands of games and I know what I'm talking about. Though in 4k it, though not. Even Denis has drawdowns in it. But this is the version that he has with Denuvo. More demanding than Detroit, this is the updated Ark. If you want to challenge her, then test her on hyper ultras, also with 4k reshades with two Tirano fights. You will be so inflated that you will feel the full power of the divine graphon. Hello 20 frames)))) For many years there will not be a card that will give out at least 60 frames at such a moment. You are wrong about the strategies. Play a series like Wahi. In ten hours, you will already be completely immersed, that the rest of the games will go to the hundredth plan. And about the RAM, you misunderstood me. I meant the Canine Legion, not the second part. In the second part, it became 60 more fps with the replacement of the CPU. Well, this is understandable, as the settings are on average in a network session, and the resolution is 1440p, so the emphasis is in percent. As for timings, I got a nice 15 fps boost in rare events in Legion when we're talking about Dogs. There all the settings are on ultra and the resolution is either 4k or my favorite 2880x1620. If you put aside rare events, then the increase was a maximum of 7 frames. If you don't believe me, then try it yourself. Although it will take days and weeks, as we did, to reveal the calculation for stability and performance, the result is worth it. And also do not forget about the frequency of the opera. I got a nice 15 fps boost in rare events in Legion when we're talking about Dogs. There all the settings are on ultra and the resolution is either 4k or my favorite 2880x1620. If you put aside rare events, then the increase was a maximum of 7 frames. If you don't believe me, then try it yourself. Although it will take days and weeks, as we did, to reveal the calculation for stability and performance, the result is worth it. And also do not forget about the frequency of the opera. I got a nice 15 fps boost in rare events in Legion when we're talking about Dogs. There all the settings are on ultra and the resolution is either 4k or my favorite 2880x1620. If you put aside rare events, then the increase was a maximum of 7 frames. If you don't believe me, then try it yourself. Although it will take days and weeks, as we did, to reveal the calculation for stability and performance, the result is worth it. And also do not forget about the frequency of the opera. to reveal the calculation for stability and performance, but the result is worth it. And also do not forget about the frequency of the opera. to reveal the calculation for stability and performance, but the result is worth it. And also do not forget about the frequency of the opera.

P
Palych Rokov 09.07.22

MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
Though she is in 4k, at least not. Even Denis has drawdowns in it.
He has a shitty card, so of course he will sag, all his games are squandered precisely because of useless videos and playing as he plays is masochism. I sent you my video where in 4k at ultra 75+ fps, and in closed locations under a hundred, it's completely comfortable to play

I
Iam Sarus 16.11.22

Lots of off topic chat