3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PNC 11.05.22 12:54 am

Patch 1.06 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Update 1.06 will bring the following changes:

-Fixed the infinite loading screen when fighting the Frost Giant in the "Lord of Undvik" quest.
-Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after exiting the menu.
-Properly functioning gate in the quest "Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear".
-Fixed lack of interaction with Roche on the Oxenfurt bridge in the "Get Junior" quest.
-Fixed an issue that prevented crafting more than one item using crafting/alchemy.
65 Comments
Sort by:
l
lexachok 11.05.22

for the full beauty of this news, translate it into Russian.

S
SwedovSandr 11.05.22

I don’t know... I haven’t had anything from this spits yet... There was one bug in the additional mission when taking a trophy... but I fixed it myself by simulating existing trophies..

l
lexachok 11.05.22

seffko
I understand everything. but better, do it in Russian.

s
seffko 11.05.22

lexachok
sore, I don't know Russian

E
Eroppo 11.05.22

PNC
What's the point of copy-pasting here a user's question from a discussion in the incentive to other psychic users who supposedly should name the release date of the next patch?
Yes, even copy-paste stupidly without translation?
Translation into Russian for shkolota, otherwise the cons flew away, apparently they didn’t teach how to use the dictionary at school))
Who else would talk about shkolota here, the king ctrl + c / ctrl + v damn ...
Look at least in your vaunted dictionary, find out what the words "not" and "broken" mean, before throwing loud words, demonstrating their complete illiteracy

P
PNC 11.05.22

SwedovSandr
what patch did you play with?

_
_Str75_ 11.05.22

PNC
Translation into Russian for shkoloty, otherwise the cons flew, apparently they didn’t teach how to use a dictionary at school))
Actually, it’s disrespectful to post people on a Russian-language resource in another language. In any case, typesetting texts, and even such short ones ...
People should NOT waste time on dictionaries in order to translate something.

P
PNC 11.05.22

_Str75_
is elementary English, how do you play modern toys is a big question for me)

_
_Str75_ 11.05.22

PNC
I don't care about the level of English of the post itself. You give typesetting as a matter of fact.
I repeat, you are fasting on a RUSSIAN-LANGUAGE resource. Respect the public.
That's when the PG announces that the off-language of the resource is English, then do what you want ...
So people should climb the dictionaries and not be lazy, but are you too lazy to skip all this through an online translator (exaggerated) and edit? So who is lazier, you or those who do not want to go into the dictionary?)))

PNC
how do you play modern toys is a big question for me
Silently))))))))

-
-SERGEY- 11.05.22

_Str75_
This is half the trouble. If necessary, you can translate it yourself, and when the video is chattering in English .......

_
_Str75_ 11.05.22

-SERGEY-
I am less strict about video, because there is a lot of work in essence ...
Firstly, we need a simultaneous interpreter, secondly, an editor, thirdly, an announcer with a normal microphone and NORMAL speech, fourthly, a sane sound engineer and a techie- consultant on some small technical aspects of working with video materials - rip and screw tracks or time and sew hardsub without ruining the quality of the video when transcoding (if you refused to dub) ... If you do everything correctly ... Even a small the video takes a lot of time ... Moreover, take into account that some sensible specials will not work for free. Unless respects to individual enthusiasts who do this)))
And by this, I put the brakes on this. But typesetting texts cause bewilderment and indignation ...

K
Kahran Ramsus 11.05.22

Emperor of PC games
Even promt would have translated better ...

ZY . a vivid example of how to make a topic out of nothing :-/

s
separ 11.05.22

in general, all this shnyaga of yours with raids supposedly on the language issue is an unhealthy bazaar - stop - you need to learn languages ​​- English must be - you need to know the language of the enemy))) and in Polish the game opens itself in all its charms - such beauty in general - try it) play in Polish - a very beautiful language)
And according to the subject - of all the bugs that the TS listed - only with alchemy it crashes, but it is treated by throwing it out) and everything seems to be normal) in terms of performance - I didn’t notice any improvements or deterioration

M
Mr.Nobody.... 11.05.22

PNC
Friend, please tell me where the information comes from? I would like to see the source.

G
GTX7J 11.05.22

Yes, bugs are like dirt, what to discuss them then? I hope that they finish the game and bring it to mind. you kill monsters 10 levels higher without quests and don’t give experience at all. And in general, they give little experience in places. You don't know where to buy maps of the area. you have to look for them blindly. well, without them, some places of power cannot be found. Velen on one cell disappeared bandits of 9 and 10 levels and the key is nowhere to be found. although I passed, I know there was a key. another cell, too, there is no key, all rummaged through. searched all the deserters. in one place Gerald flies himself into the sky and then descends. in the other you swim along the river, utopians walk in the sky))

N
NarkoSky 11.05.22

Most likely next week there will be a patch, or this weekend.

G
GONE TO DTF 11.05.22

The translation is simply divine. just exactly the opposite.

--------------------------------------------
When will it be released?

1. Experience bug not fully fixed
2. (At least) 2 game-breaking bugs not fixed
3. Debug console not working
4. Alchemy broken
5. Mutagens broken

(But performance is ok)
------- ------------------------------

l
look look 11.05.22

GTX7J of
course they don’t give experience-experience + -5 lv) if they don’t give you experience above, if it’s lower than then 5

M
Mr.Nobody.... 11.05.22

"(But the performance is normal)"
I'm wondering what this additional information in brackets means))) I thought this is usually written as a separate item like "improved performance", but here it's somehow strange. That's why I want to see the source.

G
GONE TO DTF 11.05.22

Mr.Nobody....
source looks like some post from steam discussions.
they say, when is the patch, because there are problems (well, 5 points with them)