3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PNC 11.05.22 12:54 am

Patch 1.06 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Update 1.06 will bring the following changes:

-Fixed the infinite loading screen when fighting the Frost Giant in the "Lord of Undvik" quest.
-Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after exiting the menu.
-Properly functioning gate in the quest "Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear".
-Fixed lack of interaction with Roche on the Oxenfurt bridge in the "Get Junior" quest.
-Fixed an issue that prevented crafting more than one item using crafting/alchemy.
65 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eroppo 11.05.22

lookaway
http://steamcommunity.com//app/292030/discussions/0/615086038676281318/?insideModal=1

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.05.22

PNC
Are you an idiot? If only I had driven the text into the translator before writing this nonsense. This is a comment on the previous patch from the Steam community about what has not been fixed and whether it will be fixed in patch 1.06.

G
GONE TO DTF 11.05.22

eroppo
yes I'm Sherlock, it turns out

G
GTX7J 11.05.22

look-look
I skipped the entire storyline at level 31. but there I saw a damn sword for level 37. Now he set himself the goal of not missing anything and they will swing. Already 40 hours in the game, and only level 11. I have to kill time on question marks in search of places of power. how evil to open all you need maps of the area. otherwise, you can skip places of power. these maps of the area to buy you need to look for those who have them. as a result, you mark time and the killed monsters along the way do not affect pumping. nonsense is that some skills need a lot of points. there are drawings of swords suitable in level, but the master Velene is stupid to do. the one in the city is a level 22 quest and not before you complete it, you won’t order anything from him. many dead ends. also stones from weapons and ammunition disappeared on their own))

w
wasterlord99 11.05.22

Campaign with flicker due to the use of crossfireX in flight? I want to play normally and not at 10 frames ...

S
SwedovSandr 11.05.22

PNC
With that bug? with the fifth...

K
KamikazE 11.05.22

I wonder what kind of bugs in the missions will be edited. And then on Lord Undvik it hung on eternal loading in a cave with a giant and I don’t care how to wake him up there.
In general, some kind of idiocy, if this is an additional mission and I don’t want to do it as its lord, then what for, they oblige me to finish it off in order to go further in the story. Well, I’ll come to the hall, I’ll say that what for their giant has surrendered to me, I won’t get the left crossbow and a piece of iron in the form of a legendary sword 15 levels less. Great loss ... I think Kaer Mohen can also protect somehow without him.
By the way, no one knows if saves from 1.05 will be launched on a lower patch?

M
MEI0188 11.05.22

Let's see what else they have to wind up there, and I think it's time to switch from radeon to geforce, radeon has been completely launched.

p
propeller-faust 11.05.22

MEI0188
Unfortunately, geforce is not better lately. Firewood curves through time saw.

P
PNC 11.05.22

propeller-
faust does not feel competition, her new cropped crafts like 960 are not encouraging ...

N
NerAzyl 11.05.22

PNC
Why don't you like these "cuts"? The fact that in terms of performance at the level of 770 - 780 series of cards? Or 660 will still be better, right?

n
natmaxxx9 11.05.22

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=iXW2KlsPDQg remove the gap in the word YouTube

n
natmaxxx9 11.05.22

https://www.you tube.com/channel/UCdkJWtr5b0hlx4wlgQNEmLQ remove the gap in the word YouTube, watch the video, optimize, it should help, I'm generally amazed how you can't play comfortably with such systems !!!

P
PNC 11.05.22

NerAzyl
remember what the performance gain was with each new generation, this will be the answer...

P
PNC 11.05.22

A new office has been added to the header. Patch 1.06 info
coming out this week!

N
NerAzyl 11.05.22

PNC
On the account of productivity in generations it agree. Apparently, Nvidia already has a bunch of projects for video cards in its plans, which is why they want to run it faster to make money. And since cards are released so often, it means that productivity will go on a half step scale.

R
RGC 11.05.22

PNC
This week? Today they promised, especially since this is just a hotfix. Hmm

D
Destroyer_26 11.05.22

Actually the patch came out on steam

w
wildcoep 11.05.22

The patch is already available for updating in GOG, but does not download "error: problem on the server" =)

P
POLKOVNIK2005 11.05.22

On Steam, the update went without problems. I don't know about the hotfix, but the size is the same as the previous patches. 229.3 mb