3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Genoc1de 11.05.22 09:50 pm

Your Garage (Grand Theft Auto 3)

What is in your garage?
I have:
Portland is empty.
Stanouton - Esperanto and Stinger.
Shoreside - Orange Patriot, Banshee and Cartel Cruiser...

Right now I'm going through three again... I want to stir up a limousine at Salvatore's freak and Ray's patriot...
Today I brought Mafia Sentinel Toni Cipriani to my garage... But it's hardly so expensive
compared to the cars mentioned above ...

I wonder what kind of cars you have? ... And what other rare cars can you stir up from the heroes?
PS: Please don't shit here...
157 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaxiFlow 11.05.22

Portland-TANK
Staunton-TANK
Shoreside Vale-TANK

M
MaxiFlow 11.05.22

VERY SIMPLY I HAVE GTA 3 Max Payn mod and there is a tank the size of an ordinary car! (And it drives fast)

M
MaxiFlow 11.05.22

By the way, I have them not only in garages! maybe it's only in this mod, but where I leave my tank, there it stays with me!

L
Lord Inferno 11.05.22

So since we're all brother-collectors here, I'll name all the secret-rare cars I get:
1) Manana with a corpse in the trunk.
2) Invincible Mafia Strecht.
3) Invincible Mafia Sentinel.
4) Bullet-Fire-Explosion Resistant Cheetah.
5)Patriot Ray.
6) Invincible Bobcat.
7) Barracks OL Phil.
8) Black Rumpo.
9) Bulletproof Securicar.
10) Explosion resistant Securicar.
Well folks, now get down to business!

L
Lynx from the Wasteland 11.05.22

Impenetrable hammer and yakuza stinger.

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

Heh, and I have a regular, black Mafia strech...

L
Lyck 11.05.22

ladykiller and u t stretch mafia invincible?

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

There are two types: Invulnerable and normal, I found out about this when I got the normal one, it is in the Chaperone mission in my opinion... And invulnerable in Salvatore calls a meeting...

t
tongueless serpent 11.05.22

I also heard about invulnerable but I have it simple !!!

L
Lyck 11.05.22

nooo invulnerable you need to get it like this: before you take Joey, you need to get into the garage and get into the Limousine and he will remain invulnerable ... the problem is that in order to get there you need to dial cheats ... I really want to get him without cheats ... but with cheats, I got it as far as I remember ...

L
Lord Inferno 11.05.22

And this code for flying cars. If I'm not mistaken... CHITTYCHITTYBB. You can also use trucks, you need to rearrange them there and then climb onto the roof on them.

t

I'm not happy with cheats at all, I pass 100% !!!

t

I know how to get without cheats!!! Dodo is possible!!! But in order to take it, you need to jump over the beams across the bridge to the stanton, and there I did it through the tunnel to Shoreside !!!

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

Hah, on the Dodo? Through the roof, and back? Might as well put a mod on Joey's open garage door to make the garage in Salvatore's villa work... But...

Limo is in the garage before the splash screen?
As far as I remember, it was damaged from impacts ...

You can do this: Break away from the Triads in a mission with limo, come to Portland Beach, quietly lower the back of the limousine into the water so that the passengers in the back seat will die, thereby failing the mission, and take the limo home to the garage

L
Lyck 11.05.22

Yes, a limo in the garage before the splash screen ... here, before the splash screen, he is invulnerable ... if you get into it before the splash screen, the uniqueness will remain

L
Lyck 11.05.22

Tyszer tanks and without mods are always kept on the street ...

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

Hmm, so only before the splash screen? It's a shame...

L
Lyck 11.05.22

a killer if you get into it before the splash screen (like Joey gets into Limo and you drive out), then he will remain invulnerable even after the splash screen when you left the garage

S
SHADOW_GT 11.05.22

All the same, in Portland, a limo will not fit in a garage!

L
Lyck 11.05.22

but who asks him to fit;) if you try. go to the topic Secret and rare cars LIBERTY CITY... created it by X-GAMER... Killer wrote there how to save the limo