3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Genoc1de 11.05.22 09:50 pm

Your Garage (Grand Theft Auto 3)

What is in your garage?
I have:
Portland is empty.
Stanouton - Esperanto and Stinger.
Shoreside - Orange Patriot, Banshee and Cartel Cruiser...

Right now I'm going through three again... I want to stir up a limousine at Salvatore's freak and Ray's patriot...
Today I brought Mafia Sentinel Toni Cipriani to my garage... But it's hardly so expensive
compared to the cars mentioned above ...

I wonder what kind of cars you have? ... And what other rare cars can you stir up from the heroes?
PS: Please don't shit here...
157 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lyck 11.05.22

not yet protected from drowning =)
and after saving in the garage, the cheat remains protected from a coup?

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

I don't know, 50/50...

L
Lyck 11.05.22

in Sanych I remember exactly that even after the coup, Caesar’s Savannah didn’t explode and hit with a view, but didn’t smoke ... but I don’t know how with this Chita ...

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

In SA, Caesar's Savannah is also unique in that it has a 3D steering wheel, like in Weiss and Three, but angled ... Plus, this steering wheel is not black, but red, the same as the interior ...

A
Anomaly_ 11.05.22

Coup, burning, damage, execution, drowning.
In GTA3 scripts there are only 5 "defenses" of cars -
02AC: set car $car immunities 1 1 1 1 1
The first 4 "1" are responsible for damage from bullets, explosions, fire and impacts. It is likely that the fifth is responsible for the coup, but I don't think so. There was probably a block in the mission script that every second returned the health of the car back to 100, so the car did not light up during the coup. There is no way to protect the car from “drowning”, and why not - if the car is in the water, it can’t be moved in any way.

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

I agree about water...

L
Lyck 11.05.22

I don’t know what the fifth defense can be in GTA 3 - in all GTA starting with Vice City there are like 6 different armors -
BulletProof (from bullets), DamageProof (from blows), ExplosionProof (from explosions), FireProof (from fire), ShatterProof (invulnerable glass ), PuncutureProof (invulnerable tires). But from a coup, this is not armor, Anomaly has already explained what it is ... you need to look for what kind of fifth armor it is ...

but can you somehow check in scripts what kind of armor it is?

L
Lord Inferno 11.05.22

Wouldn't it be easier to "rape" the car in all possible ways and detect the fifth armor?

L
Lyck 11.05.22

easier ... but how to "rape" a wheelbarrow ??? you can’t use weapons, you can’t beat either ...

maybe from a coup ... but I think that impact resistance at the same time protects the car from a coup ... you need to try to turn it over impact-resistant wheelbarrow

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

Try it with a flamethrower, set it on fire...

L
Lyck 11.05.22

if it does not catch fire, it is fire-resistant ... everyone knows such armor ...

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

Ok ... But here, in fact, the discussion of "Your garage" is taking place ...

L
Lyck 11.05.22

and about the garage, right now I'm collecting non-repainting cars ... I liked them.

j
j-banshee 11.05.22

And I have a DODO stanton in my garage. There is nothing better than flying on a bobcat after a hard day.

G
Genoc1de 11.05.22

there was a time, he and I stood.

G
Genoc1de 11.05.22

Sedna updated my garage)
Portland-Cruma)))... The same Cruma we rode in the first mission)
Stanouton - Esperanto and Lobo
Shoreside - Chita, Infernus, Stinger.

P
Petka Chekhov 11.05.22

Portland Stretch
Stanton Tank, Patriot (Bulletproof)
Shoreside Infernus, Mule (Brought from Portland), Banshee (Remodeled)

R
RUSTAm 11.05.22

Portland-empty
Stanton-Dodo, Armored Patriot
Shoreside-empty

H
HiDeech 11.05.22

Portland - Ice cream van
Staunton - Landstalker (Formerly Dodo)
Shoreside - Nothing ever stood

here I love Kurum, my favorite beebica

R
RUSTAm 11.05.22

Happy day to you. Landstalker is not happy, because at high speed it becomes uncontrollable and eventually rolls over.