3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Genoc1de 11.05.22 09:50 pm

Your Garage (Grand Theft Auto 3)

What is in your garage?
I have:
Portland is empty.
Stanouton - Esperanto and Stinger.
Shoreside - Orange Patriot, Banshee and Cartel Cruiser...

Right now I'm going through three again... I want to stir up a limousine at Salvatore's freak and Ray's patriot...
Today I brought Mafia Sentinel Toni Cipriani to my garage... But it's hardly so expensive
compared to the cars mentioned above ...

I wonder what kind of cars you have? ... And what other rare cars can you stir up from the heroes?
PS: Please don't shit here...
157 Comments
Sort by:
G
Genoc1de 11.05.22

Damn, what for you LIMO?! You can't ride it properly.

L
Lyck 11.05.22

invulnerable even so, who knows some other invulnerable car?

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

Well, think about it, you will have an invulnerable Mafia Stretch, obtained without cheats and Garage Editors, and other programs, and you can ride it everywhere, in front of the Mafia, Triads, and limo...

L
Lord Inferno 11.05.22

-Snake.
Fig you on the beams to Stanton will get over.

Can anyone wind up a couple of BIG garages in Stanton, Shoreside and Portland? I know it's hemorrhoids (I was a modder myself), but for business, you can make a couple of beautiful garages. Is there anyone here who is good at Mapper'om & Mission Builder'om?

t
tongueless serpent 11.05.22

Lord Inferno
100 bucks bet

G
Genoc1de 11.05.22

ON what beams?!

2 Inferno:
YES, the idea about garages is a good one, I've been thinking about it myself for a long time. Garages are not a problem to do, But with scripts ...

L
Lyck 11.05.22

I heard that there is a mod that allows you to use Salvatore's garage

t

I can't make a video, but screenshots of how I jump over please!!! I'll post later!!!

t

Look
1 You go down this beam
pix.playground.ru
2 Go down to here
pix.playground.ru
3 Jump on the pipe
pix.playground.ru
4 Land, the truth of jumping will take 5% of your life
pix.playground.ru
5 Here is Stanton
pix.playground.ru

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

Lord Inferno: You got owned!!! (You got fucked)... ^_^

B
Bleed On Me 11.05.22

///You got owned///
Tell me, buddy, are you fluent in any language?

G
Genoc1de 11.05.22

Hehe...Killa got fucked now...

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

Scarface
I don't give a fuck, he's in the ass anyway...

B
Bleed On Me 11.05.22

Yopta, apparently, my local previous post was distorted slightly - forum glitches, you see.
That's what I wanted to say, Killer. You know bad English (you got owned - shydefr ...), but about your pearls in Russian, I’ll say nothing, perhaps. That's why I asked that question. Give an intelligible answer, why are you so too lazy to turn to the dictionary for help before sticking your scribbles here. Pretentious snot about the fact that you "FSUs" - they are not accepted for it.

L
Lord Inferno 11.05.22

If I didn’t know that it was possible to cross over to Stanton by pieces of iron, then don’t immediately go!

-ladykiller69
You're just an idiot. You yourself did not know this joke, so it's better to be silent Canadian! And if anyone is fucked here, it's only you.

Z.Y. Learn to write normally in Russian, and only then take up English. And something else. "Owned" is translated not as "fucked", but as "fucked".

- Tongueless Serpent
I never, I repeat - never argue, because it's not my taste. Well, yes, you were right, I was wrong. You can cross the beams to Stanton. But I do not understand - what kind of hatred right away?

Z.Y. So is there anyone here who can make these moronic garages?

t

Lord Inferno
I don't have any hatred, but as for the dispute, I'm so simple !!!

L
Lord Inferno 11.05.22

- Tongueless snake

All right, forget it. Peace, friendship, chewing gum.

L
Lyck 11.05.22

But is there a mod that allows you to save cars outside the garage, or could someone do such a thing?

S
Sukkubus 11.05.22

cars are not saved in dignity, which I hoped for ...
in 3 even more so. fig mod? I need to redo the whole game...

L
Lyck 11.05.22

so many people told me about the current program. I think many modders will be able to do this