3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hudson 19.11.19 03:53 pm

RE: Nemesis - maybe DLC instead of a full remake? (Resident Evil 2)

But if, for example, the guys from Capcom literally to concoct a large-scale DLC with the same name to the RE2 Remake is a full remake of the three-pointers?

In fact, everything you need is already there - the engine, the mechanics, the enemies, the main locations. It remains to add a few new enemies, to tie the key locations of the third part, models of the Nemesis, Jill, Carlos and the others, to master the new script and you're done. After all, what to say, events the third part starts the day before, what happens in the second game and most places visited by the players total for both parts.

What do you think?
43 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stockton_Slap 19.11.19

Capcom extremely profitable the best course as a major game release I hope they will add mechanics Oborotov in re 2 REMAK constantly bitten not to Dodge any iMovie zombie even head foot not razmestit

20MIRAI02 19.11.19

Hudsоn
Well, the idea is you can. But they only have 1 General location - police station, and Jill there are only 8-20 minutes out.

F
Fobosre5 19.11.19

Hudsоn
Better to let the 2020-2021 year of game release)

H
Hudson 19.11.19

20MIRAI02
Yes, there is still all adjacent courts and a basketball court.

Fobosre5

I do mean that they will have to work hard to scrape together content for the Nemesis, I'm not talking about the length.

A remake of twos of rather good quality what to say, but here it is necessary to do above a head to jump. Therefore, the consideration is - Nemesis to release as DLC for the second, and fully to do either the eighth part, or indeed another classic thread re-issue - in particular, Veronica, for example.

And I, of course, still do not take into account the rumors about Dino Crysis.

H
Human Machine 19.11.19

RE 3 zdorovenniy card. Open city, land, shops, sewage, lab. If the remake of implementing atleast most of the cards from the original - there will be lost on a large number of hours.

So the theory is - nothing. And Yes, as mentioned above - not profitable. It is better to release a full game and cut the dough on the hype than to cut questionable DLC, which is a fact many will not come because of questionable implementation.

3.S. I think what you wrote panelsui game.

H
Hudson 19.11.19

Human Machine
You really do not overdo it with an open city? Yes, in the third part on the streets of Racoon City spend a lot more time than in the second part, but directly to any comparison with the locations of the two, you're overreacting. All of it fit in a quality Supplement. In the courtyard of the 2019 year, in the DLC now add a huge new locations for nothing (the Witcher, TES etc.), what can I say - some even have the audacity to sell the old under the guise of new games (see Far Cry series).

And the realization of the questionable or not - it is only on the conscience of developers. That's another story.

Add: as for the profit - Capcom I'm not stupid, they are not deprived. The cost of additions separately from simple game play - my compliments. Ask to see what kind of cast bullets:

Spoiler

E
EdvardNigma 19.11.19

rumored to be a full remake of the three is already in development and will be released next
so even a short campaign mode in DLS should not wait

H
Hudson 19.11.19

Edwardkim wrote:
according to rumors
Well, bulletproof. Now everything is clear. Topic can be closed.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 19.11.19

Yes, as DLS would be better. And you can get three similar to each other games(in terms of mechanics and gameplay): Remake 2,a Remake of 3 and PE-8, because it is unlikely all three games will be cardinally from each other differ. But if РЕ3 will be released as DLC then there's no time to find fault .

s
saa0891 19.11.19

Anyway,let them do the same high-quality,full remake of RE3,the DLC couldn't give a toss.

C
Constant1ne 19.11.19

So that the smoke guys? Global DLC? How long have you seen this after the Witcher 3? Rumor has it they were engaged in parallel with RE 3, the announcement of the third part to be sure. And after her plan eighth part. Again, what global DLTS , and especially from the Kapok? Nonsense do not wear. I hope in the third part they will work specifically on the scenario and will take into account all the wishes of fans. The second part of the remake of the probe was and sales Kapka very pleased.

saa0891 It will be so.

H
Hudson 19.11.19

Constant1ne wrote:
I hope the third part they will work specifically on the script
In the remake of the second cutter they left the script as is (in fact, didn't even bother to logically divide the adventures of Leon and Claire), I don't think they will prescribe some special pretzel in Nemesis.

Constant1ne wrote:
they were engaged in parallel with RE 3
Of course, it's easy. Mark my words - the game will be using the same police station and surrounding areas, plus will nail the new location of the Nemesis, and the model of currency and other opponents even will not change. This is a tremendous saving of time and labor when, however, great sales. In the end, gameplay and graphically, will be the same two, but only the effect of novelty is already not gonna work this time. So it was with the fourth and fifth part of the franchise - four was a new experience, but the fifth was the same in other decorations. About the sixth even remember not want to, because four companies in the same locations - it's just a hat. The only thing that pulled it is a co-op with a friend.

In the end advantageous to you personally that it was DLC: less waiting time, lower the price, before the full eighth part. You my idea in bayonets perceive, but do not misunderstand - I love raccoon city and the passion for hunting to see what will make of the Nemesis, but continue the General history series also want, not the water in the mortar to pound.

s
saa0891 19.11.19

Hudsоn wrote:
In the end, gameplay and graphically, will be the same two, but only the effect of novelty is already not gonna work this time. So it was with the fourth and fifth part of the franchise - four was a new experience, but the fifth was the same in other decorations
And why should they graphically and gameplay should be different (although 4th and 5th parts differ at least by two YEARS),first of all it is important to maintain the survival elements which emphasize and highlight the genre of the game against all others and are the basis,and of course add some of the original buns to make interesting enemies and bosses,and of course one of the main features is to maintain a balance and not to simplify the game.

Hudsоn wrote:
In the end advantageous to you personally that it was DLC: less waiting time, lower the price, before the full eighth part. You my idea in bayonets perceive, but do not misunderstand - I love raccoon city and the passion for hunting to see what will make of the Nemesis, but continue the General history series also want, not the water in the mortar to pound.
I do not understand how DLC can be exchange for full game,DLC a priori castrated at all,makes sense to pay less for what that stump.

H
Hudson 19.11.19

saa0891 wrote:
first of all it is important to maintain the survival elements which emphasize and highlight the genre of the game against all others and are the basis,and of course add some of the original buns to make interesting enemies and bosses,and of course one of the main features is to maintain a balance and not to simplify the game.
Hand on heart I can say that personally, I have neither originality nor complexity bosses remake of deuces was not impressed. The final boss the Tyrant is exclusively a tribute to the classics, running around the Playground fire intermittently, in the end treated to a rocket. And the scene where Birkin is necessary to knock down container is actually simply ridiculous.

The balance of difficulty in this game based solely on the fact that he is fucking slow and can't Dodge, armored zombies, a Tyrant not fit to sleep as in the original, and only gives a head start in a few seconds and other such tricks. Riddles, I'm sorry, too, does not pull on something exquisite.

saa0891 wrote:
as DLC, you can exchange for a full game
It all depends on how the DLC is done the way Ah Yes, if only it was or qualitatively and with soul . There are short races with the tests for half an hour for the latest Tomb Raider, is Blood and wine for the Witch.
Besides (once again) - in Nemesis there is no content on the full game. The first three rezika was done according to the pattern for the first PS technically limited in terms of locations and character models, but was nevertheless new in that time: it allowed, in fact, almost every year to release a new part with a minimum of differences - hence the short development time. And what broke this approach? Correctly output the new generation of consoles and as a consequence the need for the development of the series. I'm saying so in 2019 you did the first three games to release a story as a reinterpretation of the old. Namely replace all archaic gameplay decisions on something new. For this game I would and 7K did not hesitate to give.

s
saa0891 19.11.19

Hudsоn wrote:
Hand on heart I can say that personally, I have neither originality nor complexity bosses remake of deuces was not impressed
He must not impress with originality,because it is a remake,it needs to match the content of the original and this I did,those who are familiar with the original 100% will get a lot of pleasure from how well I recreated the original content,of course not without flaws,and of course enemies could be done much more diverse as well as more different locations,but overall this is a great remake, and very rare representative of its genre.

Hudsоn wrote:
The balance of difficulty in this game based solely on the fact that he is fucking slow and can't Dodge, armored zombies, a Tyrant not fit to sleep as in the original, and only gives a head start in a few seconds and other such tricks.
In the end, hadcore plays great,I am very glad that I can simplify the game,although I had concerns,especially after RE7 where the insane difficulty level was held at all without straining,then hardcore is still much more interesting and really delivers,although here, too, was not without simplification in the form of tokens.

Hudsоn wrote:
It all depends on how the DLC is done the way Ah Yes, if only it was or qualitatively and with soul . There are short races with the tests for half an hour for the latest Tomb Raider, is Blood and wine for the Witch.
Blood and Wine I can give you perhaps the DLC from the Gazebo which is also done quite efficiently and can enthrall a dozen hours (though again, not all),but this is the exception rather then another difference is that the main games are content to not one hundred hours.But in most cases DLC is just stumps that passed within a few minutes,so what the fuck they did not give up,and certainly I won't change on the full game,I rather pay more but get a full game,I really do not understand how you can choose the DLC instead of full games.

Hudsоn wrote:
Besides (once again) - in Nemesis there is no content on the full game.
It is only your opinion,Nemesis is just a very complete game,and the fact that in the first part of the game involved, including the police station,for fans and those who are at all familiar with the series on the contrary creates the atmosphere and sending to the second part,it's like in Dead Space 2 when you return to Ishimura,the experience is simply unforgettable,for me personally Nemesis was even steeper than the second part,again due to the main antagonist.

C
Constant1ne 19.11.19

Hudsоn
The third part will be separate, what makes you think that this will be the second DLC? It is a completely different game and story. And it's not just riveted in the one hand. Especially with models in REengine have to work hard. DLC is an addition to the game, cut moments in the story. Or what in-game features. The third part is a completely different side of the coin. Well, then let your riveting DLTS is the first resiko the remaster, in the face of zero. This is a separate numbered parts. With its unique history. It would just be foolish to enter the next number part in the form of DLC to previous. And why do you think they will be quite similar? Dviglo the game constantly modernaires, we can offer something new, new sensations and so on. Get latest thoughts, the same engine in the new part offered in other variations, more open world and so on or they also had to rivet it in the form of DLC???? You know, in your create game if it says the engine is a piece of cake, you're the only other moments do not.

k
kityara35 19.11.19

Part 3 will be definitely not in DLS.The game is expensive, and the money no one will refuse, especially after a brutal sales of the remake 2KU.
Although adequately understand all the differences in the remake of 3 parts from 2KU will be at the last 2 assassins.

C
Constant1ne 19.11.19

kityara35
So what's the difference? You on every game engine needs to change????? Importantly, what the mechanics will be something new provide. You write what that Blizzard about the differences. Take Dead Space, the same engine that is constantly changed, added to, improved. Mass 3 parts. Even take the original r2 and r3 , they differ in their variability and in the story. Just sucked from the finger thing to write. One about what the global DLTS, other fundamental differences give. You rezik in space gash is necessary in the face of the third part??? You almost all desire wow' effect. You always small . Great second remake was made and it is about the third I think and do not worry.

H
Hudson 19.11.19

Constant1ne
Remakes is a good thing, but they hinder the overall story of the series. Okay, if this was done by a separate Studio to work was not to the detriment of the main series, so in fact there - the eighth part the pace is postponed for uncertain term.

Then: you probably do not understand what I'm saying, do not even penetrate. From the point of view of the player 2019, the plot of the first three parts - a complete anachronism. It can fit on the side of a matchbox. I remake deuces very little thought had several times to pass, but on the fourth passage threw. If they had immediately and Nemesis screwed (even paid) would be many times more hours of gameplay.

Thirdly, what makes you think I'm SAYING that will be the DLC? In a post I wrote? I'm just thinking in the spirit of what if and ask the opinions of users.

Yes, I agree, separate the game more profitable for them to sell. So be it, what is really there.

C
Constant1ne 19.11.19

Hudsоn
like the second part rezika not inhibit the creation of something new, they show how to do remakes of the old original game. And I do not need a race with new parts, let them get experience on their new engine, listen to the fans that they need the eighth part in РЕ3 we've seen a great functionality, not mediocrity.