3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hudson 19.11.19 03:53 pm

RE: Nemesis - maybe DLC instead of a full remake? (Resident Evil 2)

But if, for example, the guys from Capcom literally to concoct a large-scale DLC with the same name to the RE2 Remake is a full remake of the three-pointers?

In fact, everything you need is already there - the engine, the mechanics, the enemies, the main locations. It remains to add a few new enemies, to tie the key locations of the third part, models of the Nemesis, Jill, Carlos and the others, to master the new script and you're done. After all, what to say, events the third part starts the day before, what happens in the second game and most places visited by the players total for both parts.

What do you think?
43 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexanderfox 19.11.19

According to insiders, the company Capcom is now actively working simultaneously on two projects. The first of them Resident Evil 3 Remake, and the second – the long-awaited Resident Evil 8. Information about this shared notorious Dusk Golem that had absolutely declassified Resident Evil 7.

According to him, Resident Evil 8 bit delayed and will be released later than the company planned. However, Capcom wants to make Resident Evil an annual franchise and release one series a year. Thus, Resident Evil 3 Remake will be released in early 2020, and Resident Evil 8 – in 2021. The latter will be available for current and future generations of consoles.

H
Hudson 25.10.20

A year later, I can say I was right. Nemesis - this no-task-cut corridor shooter compared to the original by 40 percent - was passed by me in 5 hours. I wish it was DLS.

S
Sanka Mirniy 25.10.20

Hudson
This is the DLC which is steamed for 2 mowers, but many still do not understand it .