3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hudson 19.11.19 03:53 pm

RE: Nemesis - maybe DLC instead of a full remake? (Resident Evil 2)

But if, for example, the guys from Capcom literally to concoct a large-scale DLC with the same name to the RE2 Remake is a full remake of the three-pointers?

In fact, everything you need is already there - the engine, the mechanics, the enemies, the main locations. It remains to add a few new enemies, to tie the key locations of the third part, models of the Nemesis, Jill, Carlos and the others, to master the new script and you're done. After all, what to say, events the third part starts the day before, what happens in the second game and most places visited by the players total for both parts.

What do you think?
43 Comments
Sort by:
C
Constant1ne 19.11.19

I was just surprised by the stance of some, make the 7 part is not like the others - don't like doing remakes of chic to any originals, don't like something bugental. You guys really snickering a little. But the important thing is that your opinion is subjective and most of the audience perceives these novshevstv great. And this is an objective view.

G
GariK Hunter 19.11.19

Hudsоn wrote:
Remakes is a good thing, but they hinder the overall story of the series.
I guess Capcom knows better what to develop. And the staff they have enough to make quality games.

T
TZFusok 19.11.19

The third part was held for a half hour! And then the question: do you really want such a game?

C
Constant1ne 19.11.19

TZFusok
Question: are you aware that the second pass for the same? And what is the actual salt from your question? A remake does not become worse, I zasedenii on hardcore for 1 hour 30 minutes on the S+ rank. It's a great product and I will say again, in the third part I have no doubt.

k
kityara35 19.11.19

Constant1ne
7 ka kick-ass came out, no one argues, the remake is also quite a contender for game of the year.
We're not talking about a little bit. The whole basis for 3ки almost done. And release a 3 hour game for fullprice.
Adequately would be something like revelations heads. 1 Chapter - 1 part 2 Chapter 2 part and 3 respectively.
PS. More than sure that 3ka will be released this year.

p
people123 19.11.19

TZFusok wrote:
The third part was held for a half hour! And then the question: do you really want such a game?
and sold 3.5 million copies.
How many games of this genre can boast of such a result?

Constant1ne wrote:
You rezik in space gash is necessary in the face of the third part???
ordered?

C
Constant1ne 19.11.19

people123
Here)))))))))))

C
Constant1ne 19.11.19

kityara35
I agree, the 7 is a great return to basics. Like it very much.

T
TZFusok 19.11.19

I'm talking about content. 3-4 hours for a leisurely passage? For the price? This is the 2nd part, you can go 4 times, and a remake of a maximum of 2. And in the 3rd then what to do?

p
people123 19.11.19

TZFusok wrote:
I'm talking about content
Hudsоn wrote:
From the point of view of the player 2019, the plot of the first three parts - a complete anachronism. It can fit on the side of a matchbox.
tell you a terrible secret:
Playstation 1 was big and long game.
C-12, 3 part Syphon Filter, Metal Gear Solid, part 2 Parasite Eve.
So the actual time of the game did not Shine.
But the game really was interesting to re-take.
The location of the monsters, attack of Nemesis has varied as a result of player actions and chance.
And each new passage gave different emotion and a different experience.
And most importantly: where are these series?
Metal Gear Solid even as it breathes its last, the others long dead.
And Resident evil is quite a living.

A
Ashley33 19.11.19

If the third part will be the same duration as the second (I'm aware that the original was short, but promised to expand the scale ,but in the end is rather cut - remove B-flow), then DLC would be optimal. Because to wait a year or more that they would on the same engine, in the same locations were able to play for 3 hours... it is still fun. I'm waiting for the second like mana from heaven, but in the end 3 days 2 passing on normal, 2nd on hardcore, 2 on normal and the latest on easy without chests and jars - all three!!! fucking day... And now what? To sit for another couple of years to wait for another remake? But if you look pravde eyes - the publisher wants grandmothers, and grandmother he will only bring a new game so that the DLC will give us a dog's pancakes - about three friends, taking into account the duration of the game - to the eye every DLC will be for 20 minutes - as scripts for mandavoshki or Hell.

V
Vasiliy Dud 19.11.19

The coolest DLC - ghostly survivors, and most importantly free: https://rbkgames.com/games/resident-evil-2/articles/dlc-vyzhivshie-prizraki-dlya-resident-evil-2-remake/

S
Stockton_Slap 19.11.19

Jill there like a cheap whore wearing a$10

S
Stockton_Slap 19.11.19

Ashley33
Do you even play ? for example, for months I could not pass certain locations, the game will be for 16 hours

A
Ashley33 19.11.19

Remap
(O_o) what game is that ? some locations you could not pass for months?? In РЕ2 a Remake? It came out 3 weeks ago (roughly). And first playthrough on medium difficulty - 6 hours, again, and that is because I licked all the angles. Or at the time РЕ3 Nemesis? I can't remember how many took my first pass, but obviously the evening started in the morning finished - like all residents of that time (already three pieces))).

S
Stockton_Slap 19.11.19

Ashley33
I passed on the original psone re 2 unlike some of there puzzles in 5 maybe ten times more difficult at that time, I on the guides and not heard

A
Ashley33 19.11.19

Remap
not well, I do not doubt) silent first - that's where the puzzles... and rezik, so the statue move) de the second was the mysteries, into a decent? The most evil puzzle in the first of a trilogy - John-Ada-mole in the ground. And in the second do not remember...

S
Stockton_Slap 19.11.19

Ashley33
Well Silent hill has not passed for mysteries with a piano

A
Ashley33 19.11.19

Anyways, I would have bought РЕ3 until the summer. Well, they will not to do for a year? Engine ready, РЕ2 tested, now it is only a matter of level design and voice acting. By the way do not be surprised if the Saps sculpted РЕ2 and РЕ3 at the same time as the film was shot - why double rent studios, to invite actors, when you can record and motion and voice acting for once. If so, they have to play in the Map Editor - to stick the finished pieces other area Racooncity and give us the third part.

b
borismoiseevrmx 19.11.19

Hudsоn
Deep in 97-98 years, one location was on the knee (even with the concept art), when the developers were planning what you will play. All locations of the remake is five minutes of real, photo-realistic artwork. Before the game came out more often (2001 gta 3, gta vc, 2002). Today a different level of maturity draw a huge, highly detailed raccoon city is CLEARLY not riveted DLS. Did you notice the locations? There is nowhere copy-paste, it's not GTA4, with its boxes, covered monotonous textures. I thought about how the developers will enhance the replayability of a remake of 3 parts, maybe they'll even make 2 characters, separately, Jill, Carlos separately. In addition, all the old locations of the remake radically reworked. Their General mood was consistent with the old parts, but the puzzles are completely different.