3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
y6uBaJIo 13.09.19 01:32 am

Poll, people! Any games not enough?

I was just wondering what games lack at the moment on the market according to those who were actually playing. Well, for greater accuracy here is the poll: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LNKCWN6
Vote, citizens Pkshniki!
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 13.09.19

I don't quite understand the difference between an RPG and classic RPG
I hope it is not about text and card. I think students will be more visible.

How in Your opinion: what games of the genre, undeservedly forgotten in recent times? The diversity of what genre you would like to increase?
if the question is put so - that probably is a turn-based strategy and turn-based and pseudo 3D isometrically prostatic hyperplasia.
why?
patamuchto coming era of tablets and palatinum to play them in something and conveniently. those for some time now and forward they can be claimed.

if we talk about the market as the market in the presentation of the question top it is not entirely objective.
here I love the graphics and pseudo-medieval fantasy of prostate cancer. sledovatelno me those games will always be relatively small. I chipped those to buy this AAA more than shuterok type kalofduti.
if talk about the overall market - the trend deviates in the direction of the game with dynamic gameplay low entry threshold and well rasplanirovke time gameplay.
but there is still something that I usually forget is the online fun
the genre itself is not so important - but there is a supremely better shooter figurative and imaginative RPG game with sandbox elements and triplea.
those these games will be more readily bought up to play than everything else.

B
BioGen 13.09.19

Yes, but the most profitable will remain,while others drown in okiyane of Igors

A
Anderby 13.09.19

jRPG for home consoles.

K
Kardanov79 13.09.19

Good games, not for shkoloty.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 13.09.19

y6uBaJIo
I was just wondering what games lack at the moment on the market according to those who were actually playing.
Of old school shooters without cranberries,in which no first-aid kits and bandages anywhere.Where there is no illumination of the enemies,where the AI thought,where the territory is vast,and the enemies do not climb on the rampage.They try to get you in the ring and can't see you,standing back.The presence of sujecki and pleasant music.That hardcore gave the opportunity not only to fill you with the first shot in the head,but you could.And where is the real sound of gunshots

F
FOXDIE_id 13.09.19

I katastroficheski RPG is not enough.Everywhere jester