3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazipuka 19.11.19 03:54 pm

In-game issues (Grim Dawn)

Flunked the main,what's next?To run to fulfill orders and everything?
50 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 19.11.19

Kaziputa
On the next level of transition . There new jobs , new bosses, plus the old enemies new abilities will appear

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 19.11.19

You can still game delete. You can go further in complexity. Grow reputation, thereby contributing to the appearance of the epic. Can be cleaned with a high-level locations. Including with a skeleton key. Look at the choice of the rich. It is only 10 percent that is and what it can do.

P
Polololon 19.11.19

Kaziputa
what's next?
Go to the main menu. Change the difficulty level to the next. You pass again. Then re-raise. Then you can enable veteran. Then just all. Passed.

D
Dante Kratos 19.11.19

THURISAZ
what determines the appearance of the epic? can popodrobnee ???

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 19.11.19

Dante Kratos
Depends on a negative reputation. Getting the status of archenemy, we get the super boss. In General, there are forum games. Grim Dawn in Russian. There more sensitive. Only I personally have not reached such status. But I know exactly what each faction has its own super boss.
In General, reputation is a few key points, passing that, we get new enemies.

s
shova42 19.11.19

Hi all, how to pass on your fields to the West of the Estate? All the gates are closed and you need to destroy 10 egg-laying.

D
Devil 19.11.19

shova42
As I recall, we still have to take the job at the aunt next to a table of ads. If it doesn't job, it is likely Algrim who sent you through the cave to open on the wrong side of the portal, still standing and waiting for news about the opening of the portal. Need to return to him and report on the work done, then he can move into the city and you would be able to talk, well and further on circumstances.

s
shova42 19.11.19

Dеvil, thank you!

_
_Y_ 19.11.19

Good day! Please tell me, where exactly is the hiding place of Isaac in the location of Swamp mischief? Already all ran, can not find the cache.

R
Ryazancev 19.11.19

I
Spoiler

H
Hydrolisk 19.11.19

Near the prison there is a boat that takes the hero to the island. The island has the entrance to the basement.
How to get into the basement?

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

Hydrolisk
This basement gives the quest Kasparov, but only after reaching maximum reputation in the Intersection.

A
AT_Sagor 19.11.19

Hydrolisk
Not a big correction to the comment Svetoslav: the reputation must be the penultimate, and not the maximum.

H
Hydrolisk 19.11.19

by the way about reputation. How to raise it? The task is clear, but I had to paperdoll, the bridge has been restored, bandits killed, and reputation will not reach the desired level so that the orders give started

A
AT_Sagor 19.11.19

Hydrolisk
The gangsters it is possible and more than one RAID to do. Go a few times on Cronly.

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

Tell me where to get a prescription for relic Glacier? Can who sells? From a dealer in the Bloody grove was havent had. Took the order of the Exile to the crafting of this ill-fated village.

H
Hydrolisk 19.11.19

Took the order in prison in the killing of a pretzel (Blade of Htone). Written by hiding"near the environs of a Thistle. Well, I think there's not a lot, a couple of vegetable gardens and job done... No reptile is not in the gardens, not in the city. Where to find it?

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

Hydrolisk
He's hereBut there hurting=)

H
Hydrolisk 19.11.19

Oh inside... Thanks Svetoslav. Yes, the boss there is hard. But when I went there paliwoda - died nirazu in contrast to arrow and warrior.

By the way about orders. Complied complied with and the table I was given as of today no more orders. As they are updated, what it depends on? The level of the player? Date in real-time? New territory to open need? Or just rendom?
(added) Clear. Just re-enter the game. For the game session only 5 random assignments.

A
AT_Sagor 19.11.19

Hydrolisk
Go to the main menu and re-enter the game here, and all the update tasks in the order table.