3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazipuka 19.11.19 03:54 pm

In-game issues (Grim Dawn)

Flunked the main,what's next?To run to fulfill orders and everything?
50 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luk61 19.11.19

Can someone tell me... Act 2, kill Allota Cooling. The fire in the basement of the commandant. Where is it?

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 19.11.19

People, throw, who knows, a screen card with a note of the locations of hives from this order

p.s.
Order how to cancel?

H
Hydrolisk 19.11.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
The first hive in the bottom of the road from the Old Arcovio. You passed him, and he marked on the map.
The second in the Double Waterfall to the West of the portal just on the road, as you begin to turn down, you will see the entrance.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 19.11.19

Hydrolisk
ATP found.

H
Hydrolisk 19.11.19

Question. Olgrim...
Spoileralert after the battle with the final boss you can save him or already dead?
Sorry man, he's one of all this yesterday Caudle went with me to Brontosaurus beat((

And by the way, I do not understand genicam slapped on the cap, and airily? I don't see nathin ' happy ending
And again. Where the hell are the other churches? The game was 27 points received, ie 27 temples.

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

Hydrolisk wrote:
And again. Where the hell are the other churches? The game was 27 points received, ie 27 temples.
The altars of piety
28 altars on the Normal difficulty (Normal) (28th altar in the Bastion of Chaos)
17 altars on Elite difficulty (Elite)
13 altars to the difficulty of absolute (Ultimate)
Access the last 59-th altar is opened only after completing the secret quest Dailami on the complexity of the absolute. But points are given only 50.
Secret locations
To kill Logorrhea on the normal, this is not the end of the game. Try to kill Char Zula or Avatar Magdalena (for quest Rewari) on the Absolute.
When moving to the next difficulty reset just the quests and the map, everything else, glasses piety, character level, skills, gear and reputation - remain.
PS. There are quests, which can be accessed only after reaching a certain reputation.
About Algrima, most likely the groundwork for future DLC.

H
Hydrolisk 19.11.19

Thanks Svetoslav. Somewhere along the way, one altar I overlooked))
About the card. Between the East fen and the Thistle you can see the piece. What it is and how to get there? Quite a large piece of card, not like a secret passage
http://s018.radikal.ru/i524/1603/61/c3f9bfe8aa72.png

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

Hydrolisk
Hallowed Hillis One of the most interesting places, from the village of Thistle, pass under the bridge as shown, we get to a small location with a cave through it we pass on the hill with a large bundle of ethereal.
PS. If you choose the right dialogue with a homeless guy Harvey, he will tell about this passage.

H
Hydrolisk 19.11.19

My bum is constantly sending and tries to slaughter ((
Thank you!

O
OlgerdTr 19.11.19

Tell me where the Enterprise Krieg, you need to execute the order and two rescuers are there to kill?

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

OlgerdTr
Laboratory Of The Commandant Of Krieg

L
Luk61 19.11.19

Act-2 Estate. There is a question between the representatives of Cimon and guards of the death vigil. Whom to prefer and what it can become in the future?

D
DenKyr 19.11.19

how to get to the conflagration, is it possible to pass over the air?
And after the transition to the higher complexity of the contents of the chest is saved?

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

Luk61
Melee is preferable for Limonovtsy, for mages OSB. In my opinion, they have delicious impurities only. Limonovtsev fire and ignition, physical damage and bleeding, and electric shock. From OSB - cold with frostbite and TAROM, damage, chaos, and vitality and by lowering the health of enemies.
The difference in quests. It will only bring the fact that the other faction will be the enemy.
Limonovtsy VS OSB

DenKyr
Yes in the ashes to complete, just stay on your land, quickly probega. It is desirable to have at least a small resistance to air or a drink can which gives resistance to the air and to the Bank to regen health.
Yes, the contents of the chest is saved and the turnip, level, skills. Just reset quests and map.

L
Luk61 19.11.19

Svetoslav:
Thank you. And one more question... the Quest Blade X'tone, I walked around the outskirts of Thistle and have not seen it.

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

Luk61
Above this question already asked, he's inside the asylum

O
OlgerdTr 19.11.19

Found the altar, near the Fort of the black Legion, not able to recover as sealed with some kind of magic, what to do?

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

OlgerdTr
This is the altar Magdalenastraat for quest Heritage Rewari (Rhowari Legacy). Which is taken in the camp of the Tramps (Rovers), near the portal of the Old Armavia (Old Arkovia), take quest from NPC was Ambala (Amkala). Upon reaching they have the reputation of Honored (Honored) - level 3 out of 4 possible.
After taking the job, the altar becomes available, it is necessary to bring:
1. Rune stone Magdalena (Runed Stone of Mogdrogen)
2. The spirit of Magdalena (Spirit of Mogdrogen)
3. Ancient heart (Ancient Heart)
After the offering get the point of godliness, fight the arrival of an enemy and appears Magdalena Avatar (Avatar of Mogdrogen).

O
OlgerdTr 19.11.19

tired of looking for a cave with Historykom near Thistle, for what she though of the location?

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

OlgerdTr
His cave appears randomly in one of these places:
Pool of Smugglers, And with each new entry in the game, changing his location.