3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazipuka 19.11.19 03:54 pm

In-game issues (Grim Dawn)

Flunked the main,what's next?To run to fulfill orders and everything?
50 Comments
Sort by:
O
OlgerdTr 19.11.19

Where are the misty valleys with a system of flooded caves?

H
Hydrolisk 19.11.19

OlgerdTr
where the bridge was built to the outskirts of the Thistle. There is the cave through which it was necessary to go to the Thistle to get (if bridge not built)

O
OlgerdTr 19.11.19

I have not yet mastered the main boss levels, if you go to the next level, he will become too powerful or even disappear? (job plot passed)

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 19.11.19

As to that dealer to go through?

Found all the same way. You need someone, here:
Spoilerphobes through the Bush

Then through this tube, and then directly

S
SemyStall 19.11.19

OlgerdTr
Just get back again on the first difficulty and the boss will be expecting you.
In this game you can kill bosses and normal mobs as you like, only to reenter the game need.
P. S. for renovica boss easy.

S
Spotegg 19.11.19

There is a trainer GDTH by immorrr. Explain what's funny to play, even if the multiplayer trainer works? Put yourself taxed and mused on high, put OA in 100 500+ or even godmod turned and ran farm, you can immediately 85, all points of piety to take. All important bosses in the gps table hammered and killed, relog, etc. to jerk off to pixels with the trainer is the thrill of the game? Passed the game on normal without cheats, started on the elite. The quests are the same, altars smaller mobs thicker....

A
Aleksandra Babkina 19.11.19

Good evening, everyone, tell me play on the net via Hamachi, pass campaign. The host is not me,and my husband.Connect all normally play spaces that, when he enters into a dialogue with any gaming character, on my computer I don't see what they're talking about, while clicking on the same game character is writtencharacter is busy now. And the same situation, when I open the dialog, my husband is also not displayed. Tell me how to solve the problem? Play on the pirates.

S
Skaranin 19.11.19

Or the game laganella, or I'm stupid so I can't do the job for activation of the portal: Protection of Thistle.
Cleared the whole village and around, went to the lab some dick in there and smoothed out. Cleared the dungeon which came(the bridge is not built), even went for the dynamite and the part cleaned up from ghosts. And the job hangs not completed and the portal is not active.
There are sensible ideas from anyone?

v
vasiv 19.11.19

In the Forgotten Gods were Difficulty Merits - after unlocking, the Elite or the absolute Merits can be bought from merchants, that allows a new character to start the game on Elite/Absolute(if you believe wiki).
Where to buy them?

v
vasiv 19.11.19

If anyone is interested, this thing in the DLS for sale.