3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elfinit_ElessaR 11.05.22 11:20 pm

perfect party (Dungeon Siege 2)

give your opinion on this matter...
my opinion: two battle mages, a warrior with a shield, a two-handed/dual man, a nature mage, and a battle mage
:) You can only start with them, but three is no longer possible. Or is it possible to hire several Final (on the measure, on the veteran, on the elite)?
Right now I started as a battle mage, already 11 points not scattered (I don’t know which magic to choose), I’m swinging Lotar like a warrior with a shield, well, Taar took more. Deru did not take at all, because I do not see the point in archers. While it’s hard to play, since the combat mage has not gained full power and there is no one to deal damage, but then I think it will be normal.
It’s just that if it’s possible to have two battle mages in a team without starting as a battle mage, then I’d better start again before it’s too late, I want to play as a dude with a two-handed weapon :)
Help resolve the situation plzz
52 Comments
Sort by:
M
Methylated Spirit 11.05.22

Blah, and who's stopping you from downloading combat magic from the same Deru, but from whom do you want? The game is easy, you can even download the multiclass alone ...

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.05.22

True advice - you hire a thread of heroes at earlier stages of the passage of the storyline and swing the combat magic. It's simple

A
Atoman 11.05.22

Guys, is it really possible to play with one character? Well, maximum 2?

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.05.22

Yes, it is quite real, but longer than in a group.

M
Methylated Spirit 11.05.22

I always play one - enemies and their HP is getting smaller.

E
Elfinit_ElessaR 11.05.22

I've tried to play alone, it's very hard ... There are fewer monsters, yes, less health, but not much. Even ordinary mobs in the southern jungle sometimes bang me... I always run away from the bosses there, so I didn’t even reach the desert. But they say that at higher levels it becomes easier to play

A
Alexiz 11.05.22

And for me, when playing with a large group, there is only one drawback - this is a decrease in FPS, and the rest is only one advantage.
And if it comes to that, then after all, you need to hang on someone all sorts of trinkets available in DS2 in UNMEASURABLE QUANTITIES!

n
number 11.05.22

Minimum party: anyone + full-time magician. I am pumping immortality at the sitter and rivals cease to be a problem. You put Defense on her, she stands on the sidelines and heals me faster than they say. And it doesn't interfere with the screen.

V
V1perOk 11.05.22

Why don't pets rule?

A
Aerius 11.05.22

Hi all. Why .. pets rule :) for example, ice or fire elementals :) .. I took the first one due to its aura, which increases mana regen by 150%, and the fiery one, which increases fire damage to magicians :) But for example, I run on the elite then Tank (sword + shield) + 2 mages + sitter + ice and fire elementals, or Tank + 2 mages + sitter + archer + ice elemental, or Tank + two-handed (2 weapons) + 2 mages + sitter + ice elemental (fire) ... in general play all the rules, YES, even where there is only one Lothar tank, I collect up to 50 mobs for them while the casters are smoking on the sidelines, I bring the casters ... and my computer starts to heat up terribly by force, so in fact I have lotar only as a collection of mobs :)

V
V1perOk 11.05.22

I like the "light naiad" in my opinion, it's called it heals the terrible cooler than the sitter, there will be
an aura of life regen 200% blue wolf, also Nitsche 150% damage return in hand-to-hand combat, an ice element, it is sorely lacking at the beginning of the mana code, by 40-50 lvl I he was no longer needed, he himself can’t spend all the mana blah, he regenerates quickly and the spells will be more economical, especially for sitters

V
V1perOk 11.05.22

oops went too far with the blue wolf 60% seems not 150

[
[VORON] 11.05.22

Hmm, I myself walk with duals (two swords) + Eva with a two-handed and Lotara in the Broken World add-on completely under the Mage of Nature, although he has about 80 Combat (natural, in my opinion 89) ...

T
Theodred 11.05.22

The coolest group - Two archers (the Second heals), a swordsman with a two-handed and a magician who also heals!

F
Fallen_minder 11.05.22

2 warriors, 2mages(one battle, one nature magic), one archer, and a donkey(donkie)!!!

U
User 81994 11.05.22

HZ, went through the whole game as a group: Tank, DD (she is also a healer and "resurrector"), and 2 archers. I took the third one.

E
EneM911 11.05.22

village)
+100 on all skills for each of my Persians (both mage and warrior and everything else) one put an auto healer, he with a shield everyone who hits him gets 250 damage, another auto buff clay embrace and a song to block attacks as well +160 In short, everything in this spirit, they heal, resurrect, curse, while being well protected.

m
molot_ok 11.05.22

a knight (with a shield), a keeper (with duals), who have slightly pumped combat magic to weaken the enemy and natural (auto-magic for healing or clay hugs) sniper (also low-level nature magic) coolly pumped Grand Mage and Wizard
I gave everyone a little bit of nature magic to use "selfish spells" like to have skulls or stones flying around you.

J
Juncker 11.05.22

As in my opinion, each in class i.e. Champion (well, in general, I'm with two swords), master sniper (deru), Combat magic (final), and natural ...))) I don’t know how everything is, but I need a lot of people without hiring naf ... And so we bring everyone down those. the natural has auto-heal and Freeze 4, the combat score of fire is 4, respectively, the power is an explosion, the natural is a ring of cold, I have waves, the archer has a thunderous shot))) of all NAF bosses !!! Even with Valdis received.

J
Juncker 11.05.22

By the way, I play on the Elite ... Indeed, the further you play, THE MUCH EASIER!!! On a veteran it went 3 times faster ...