3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elfinit_ElessaR 11.05.22 11:20 pm

perfect party (Dungeon Siege 2)

give your opinion on this matter...
my opinion: two battle mages, a warrior with a shield, a two-handed/dual man, a nature mage, and a battle mage
:) You can only start with them, but three is no longer possible. Or is it possible to hire several Final (on the measure, on the veteran, on the elite)?
Right now I started as a battle mage, already 11 points not scattered (I don’t know which magic to choose), I’m swinging Lotar like a warrior with a shield, well, Taar took more. Deru did not take at all, because I do not see the point in archers. While it’s hard to play, since the combat mage has not gained full power and there is no one to deal damage, but then I think it will be normal.
It’s just that if it’s possible to have two battle mages in a team without starting as a battle mage, then I’d better start again before it’s too late, I want to play as a dude with a two-handed weapon :)
Help resolve the situation plzz
52 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shakjamuni 11.05.22

1. tank
without it I find it very difficult to pass the game.
Since I'm used to playing for the character that I create myself, I created a tank
2. deru life magic (only heal)
3. taar life magic + strong ice (slightly weaker heal, but strong and long buffs)
4. lotar - two-handed sword
5 .of the finale - elemental magician (the main spell is lightning, auxiliary fire, also strong debuffs. as soon as I put vulnerability to lightning on auto, the spell of the finale began to tear and throw - I don’t have time to play mobs on myself.
6. I took an archer-crossbowman from the elite (man. I don’t remember the name) in

total, far from the strongest party in terms of damage:
a) there is a tank - those who play without it, respectively, have more damage
b) as many as 2 healers - although the taar often acts as an ice magician, but in case of difficulties or when a tear breaks an argo and gets a knockdown, he heals a wonderful party.

But my party has 1 indisputable advantage
. It is universal. I won’t go into details because I can’t give an exact example offhand, but I remember that there were moments when it was impossible to keep magicians alive, they were quickly killed and beat mobs and especially bosses had to be close - I already have 2 wars that can do this .
I also have 3 rdps class. ice magic, element + crossbow. this combination allows you to reduce max damage, but eliminate the possibility of full or partial resistance. There was a moment in the game when mobs had very strong magic resistance. what then would you order the mages to do? and so the crossbowman slightly increases the chance of a kill.
In addition, the crossbow can make a wave of impact. making it a "mini" AOE dps.

Well, a couple of words in favor of a clean tank.
1 on 1 I will kill anyone with them. though the boss or not the boss. Yes, I will beat for a long time but I will kill. because a rocked tank is an indestructible machine. I especially felt it on the bosses, when the whole party was lying, and I beat the boss and I was ABSOLUTELY drummed what kind of damage they inflicted on me. ordinary potions, very thick armor and almost all 80% of resistances due to gear ....... you yourself understand who the bosses had to deal with :)

L
Lermix 11.05.22

I agree about the tank) it’s very hard without it)
I’ve started to re-pass ds2 again)
the current made myself with a two-hander) but I don’t take semi-giants in the party)

P.S. if anyone is interested in multiplayer, then in a personal or icq.

S
Shakjamuni 11.05.22

By the way, no one knows how to make more than 6 people in the party??
I found a lot of mods, unlimited party is written everywhere (but the explanation is that more than 6 is impossible because of a glitch), I put 7 and they just don’t let me hire the seventh. is there such a mod?

L
Lermix 11.05.22

I was looking for it myself) because I want to run with seven people) but I didn’t find it ((

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.05.22

Shakjamuni
I agree that your version of the team is universal. For example, it allows you to enter all the sanctuaries of the traveler (rooms that require a certain skill and level) without stopping.

K
Kozevrot 11.05.22

my ideal setup on veteran difficulty: namely, lvl 47
tank (shield and sword)
fire mage (full in fire, mainly damage from cast) one-shot trash with an explosion
xD electro mage (chain lightning pumped into damage from the skill and with a fully pumped jumping arc)
a bow pumped into throwing (with a full pumped by a flurry, because under a flurry of a bunch of minced mobs, the damage is just hellish)
natural magician ( pumped into 20 perturbations mk with a full pumped with this Talom, the wrath of a pedobira (bear) gives + 185% damage from crit and indignation of magic + 30% attack magician (I don’t remember exactly how fast) and with a pumped heal for 20k, tals for damage with frost magic didn’t pump, because the damage is enough for me) - the only minus of this branch is immortal (immortality) only lvl 1, but I also have enough
pluses of this team
the tank lives well-healing excellent heals
very strong and massive damage thanks to the chain lightning flurry and explosion-one shot trash buff by 185% damage from crit
/ + 30% mage damage
cons in the boss (our lightning and explosion for 1 cast and with a large cd, but the flurry lasts a long time and demolishes a lot against the boss; better skills such as flurry, the fury of the elements of 1 dualist or lukar that give an increase to damage and last for a long time) there is still such a minus as: demolished the healers on the banks will not survive because 3 rags and light will remain 1 tank and it’s not an option to drag a pack of mobs, the only thing left is to run from the mobs and wait until the healer gets up

to reach these Persians, you can take it as a tank-shaitan, a semi-giant full milik (I don’t remember exactly what to call it, it climbs out of a hole in the ground in front of a 3-headed snake in act 1
fire mage of the final
electro mage lotar
natural mage taar
bow-thrower of Armenians or wix
and preferably in a broken word im throw off all the tals and arrange them as it should be
, if there is no broken vord, there is no
sly thrower wix
natural magician taar
here you can take the place of either a tank or a magician if
you are a tank
deru and lotar magicians if
you are a magician
lothar tank deru magician
we don’t consider the final as a magician because she has there can be a lot of unnecessary tals for us
On the elite in the team, we can add:
either a wara with a two-handed wara or a wara with duals the
advantages of a wara with a two-handed:
mob control with a mass stun good auto attack damage + chance of a stun from an auto attack the
advantages of a wara with duals
anger of the elements
adds very good damage to the elements + attack speed - against bosses a very good skill (minus this skill cuts your arma)
conclusion:
var with two-handed is better against mobs
var with duals is better against the boss
as var you can take:
eva with thoughts shaitan with two-handed

i
ironHAMMER.ms 11.05.22

IMHO the tank is best dualized.

S
Syntrax 11.05.22

Oddly enough, but I generally went through three difficulties and always go through the game with three characters:

1) Tank (usually Lothar, from the 1st act of the 1st city)
2) Magician, natural (as a rule, I also take it from the first act, after the completion of the fourth chapter of act 1 (plague))
3) Actually, I myself am an archer.
Sometimes I buy animals and immediately mak them.

For me, it's the perfect team.
If I have more than 4 members in my team, my eyes start to run wide, and I can’t keep track of it so to speak))

L
Lord Ozon 11.05.22

The ideal option is when you run in super armor and bring down all the mobs to the right and left without the support of the team)

n
nikitos456 11.05.22

Tank + Nature Mage + Battlemage + Archer = happiness

Z
Zik3aK 11.05.22

I went through all the difficulties with such a group. I think it's ideal.
Group:
1) wars with a shield, all in armor. Without 950~ def buff and 54-80% resistance, imba is unkillable on boots (when hit for 3 and 5 seconds). Survives everywhere, in general everywhere. Concurrently, a buffer. (This Persian, because he was the main created Persian, has more characteristic points than others, so the extra ones went for buffs.
2) a warrior with a shield - a queen or who is she? everything is in def, lives no worse, but there is no disobedience. Just a second tank to collect the second wave of mobs, keeping out 3-6.
3-4) archer. onion. pumped for damage / cuts. The force that charges each arrow cuts the thick ones into dust.
5) mag. Ideally, I see by specialization - fire + some kind of ring to steal health. because 5 embers - quick cast and (900-1300) * 5 damage, with a 600 chance of burning (it burns for a long time, you can take it as a joke at high lvl) but the damage is like from a machine gun.
6) Necrolitid. (animal) - the splitting of armor and the perception of death. The percentages are not small. The power is cool, it heals everyone for crazy numbers.
---
A magician can be qualified as a necra (he hits well in conjunction with an animal), but, IMHO, the fire is more stable and higher in DPM due to the casting speed.
The forces of the warriors - agr.
ps In the saves there is a Persian, 98lvl. Current lvl 100. In general, if someone needs to take apart the gear, I can throw it out again.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.05.22

98 level? How long did you run around the map to get it? )