3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Masta4 11.05.22 11:35 pm

Records in GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

who has any, for example, I’m setting a record for running now, I started a new game and just run, I’ve run about 100 miles so far)) consider the record set for a run of 1000. then I will put on the number of people killed
95 Comments
Sort by:
B
BergoVic 11.05.22

Passed the game on a computer by 94.xx percent, without crushing anyone and not stealing a single car (the ones for Steve pushed the Playboy to the parking lot with the Hummer, and the theft did not count)

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

Completed the game 100% in 2 days

P
ProstoIgor 11.05.22

Completed the game 100% in 2 days,
it's impossible

M
Masta4 11.05.22

not bad, not bad

g
gtaman 11.05.22

Completed the game 100% in 2 days.
It's impossible.

In principle, it's possible. Especially if you use cards.

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

Completed the game 100% in 2 days
it's impossible

Is that what you think :P

T
TeJIeqpparRus 11.05.22

ladykiller how many hours a day did you play?? Probably at least 18

g
gtaman 11.05.22

Indian Chirantan Patnaik (Chirantan Patnaik) from the city of Mumbai, along with Grand Theft Auto IV, managed to enter his name in the Guinness Book of Records. The desire of a 26-year-old gamer to break the world record for the duration of continuous play in GTA IV last Thursday was announced by the official website of Rockstar Games. According to the original plan, Chirantan was going to break the 30-hour mark, thus surpassing the previous achievement of the American Jim Patton (Jim Patton), which is 28 hours in a row for the game.

However, the reality turned out to be even more incredible: 40 hours and 20 minutes (!) of playing on the PlayStation 3 is a new record that will now take its place in the Guinness Book. During this time, the gamer only took advantage of the 10-minute breaks four times, although the rules allowed every hour to take a break for 10 minutes. “The most difficult thing was to fight sleep,” said the happy rekodsmen. “But during my master's degree, I already had to stay up for two days, so my body was ready for such a test. It became difficult when my friends began to doze a little. ”

Another surprising fact is that Chirantan has never played GTA 4 before. “My little brother often plays this game, as do many of my friends. Therefore, when I had any difficulties, they were all there and told me what to do, ”he said in an interview. The greatest support, according to him, was provided by his wife. During the time spent with the gamepad in hand, Patnik completed 45% of the tasks, according to statistics.

Quote from news from a nearby site.

S
Stasiano 11.05.22

40 hours of playing ... I can only do this if I mix energy drinks with cocktails and vodka))) and even then I will have to sleep 2 hours a day)))

g
gtaman 11.05.22

For a world record, IMHO, rather weak. I have a record of sitting at a computer - 17 hours, but this is not on purpose. I would have sat for 40 hours for GTA, I would have had enough willpower, the main thing is that the body can withstand it :)

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

Somewhere like that, got up at 6 in the morning

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 11.05.22

ladykiller69 nerd

g
gtaman 11.05.22

You say that like it's a bad thing :)

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

Absolutely not. It’s

just that I had a save, 97%, but I accidentally overwrote a new game on it ... I had to do everything all over again, and quickly

T
TeJIeqpparRus 11.05.22

Well man, man

S
Sooltan DJ 11.05.22

Weakling. Online addicts playing WoW. They may not sleep for months.

[
[AHakuH] 11.05.22

It can not be

T
TeJIeqpparRus 11.05.22

Sooltan
DJ

l
ladykiller69 11.05.22

If you don't sleep for more than a week, and then fall asleep, you will become a psycho.

S
Sooltan DJ 11.05.22

it can't be
that they are drug addicts :D