3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Masta4 11.05.22 11:35 pm

Records in GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

who has any, for example, I’m setting a record for running now, I started a new game and just run, I’ve run about 100 miles so far)) consider the record set for a run of 1000. then I will put on the number of people killed
95 Comments
Sort by:
b
bjayds 11.05.22

I would calmly beat, 20 hours of story, 20 hours of live.

A
Arigo 11.05.22

funny, I broke the record, I actually played gta IV for 36 hours, I swear

V
Victor94 11.05.22

The whole problem is that on a PC such a long game in GTA 4 the computer itself will not stand))) we are fine.))

m
miha64 11.05.22

Well, why did you raise the topic?

.International. 11.05.22

but I somehow don’t care about records, you know)))
Yes, I actually heard about some ... Korean, or something, in general, he played some game for 86 hours and died of exhaustion, albeit not GTA )))

M
Mr. Dmitry 11.05.22

I could play at least 70 hours! Just so the game doesn't crash...

A
Alien_26 11.05.22

I could sit at least 40 hours) only in Episodes. They are more interesting. And yet, if the older brother had not interfered, then he would have spent 40 hours for sure)

k
k1slim 11.05.22

Oh, try to play at least 10-12 hours without a
break

g
gtaman 11.05.22

try to play at least 10-12 hours without a break
. I spent so much time in Vice City when it first appeared with me. True, with breaks, of course.

S
SVALK3R 11.05.22

No dude, I'm not that nerd!

N
N1KO 11.05.22

The maximum for how long I had to play video games, probably 5-6 hours, but these were strong games, gta was enough for a maximum of three or four hours.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.05.22

k1slim is right, I know from my own experience (GTA:San Andreas)... pix.playground.ru
It was also the first time I spent hours in Morra...

To date, the world record, included in the Guinness Book of Records, belongs to Jim Patton (Jim Patton), who played 28 hours straight.
No. Reading: Internet gaming obsession takes another life

Blog quote:
"The danger of Internet addiction was demonstrated yesterday in China when an unidentified 30-year-old man collapsed in an Internet cafe on the outskirts of Beijing.
According to eyewitnesses, the man was playing online in Internet café for three days, taking little food and drink, and not sleeping at all. He collapsed on Monday evening, slipping into a coma, and later died in a nearby clinic."

He just didn't survive, unfortunately.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.05.22

Completed the game 100% in 2 days,
it's impossible
. Maybe. If it is possible to complete the plot in 4 and a half hours (!), then it is 100% possible in a day, in theory. Unless, of course, you are a mega-nerd as someone who went through the game as quickly as possible. Like in the link above...

H
HyperXStream 11.05.22

It happened to me once in my life:
In the morning I bought a disk with Half-Life 2, sat down to play at 11 o'clock, finished at 10 o'clock in the evening. I ran away from the computer only when the levels in the game were loaded x). It was way back in 2004. I haven't played for so long in my life. Now max 2-3 hours and I interrupt. I can't take it anymore.

L
Lightninggg 11.05.22

I only sat there once, probably 6 hours, when I bought a CD with DMC 4 :) And in GTA I never managed to play more than 3 hours, I got bored.

A
Alien_26 11.05.22

but I somehow don't care about
records, you know)))
+1
I prefer to play for my own pleasure)

b
brain killer 11.05.22

After school from 4 pm I play until ~ 12 pm lessons and go to bed)

-
-Space- 11.05.22

i played for 3 weeks without interruption and then went to bed for 3 hours and so on for several years in a row and left only to drink tea for two minutes and give me a prize xd

S
SVALK3R 11.05.22

-Space-
I will say one thing - you are not using your imagination there!

N
Number 12345 11.05.22

I would sit down on a push (after removing my pants), I took a laptop, a microwave and sausages and a record