3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ellewilde 11.05.22 11:35 pm

Little Tricks and Tips (Dragon Age: Origins)

I propose in this thread to share small secrets of passing (not passing quests, but pleasant little things). For example:

Ostagar.

* If you choose persuasion / deceit when talking with an elf messenger near the kennel, you can get a very decent sword (if the GG is not a swordsman warrior, it’s better to give it to Alistair - there will be more benefits).

* Belt can be stolen from the Quartermaster +1 Constitution.

* If you buy a backpack from the Quartermaster before going to the Wildlands, then another one will appear on sale upon your return. Shrinking in other expenses, it is quite possible to buy it.

* Before you go to the tower of Ishal, look into the mabari pens. In one of them (where the dead dog is) is a page of the codex about mabari dogs.

* If the GG does not have the skills of a herbalist or creating poisons, still do not sell the ingredients, you can also buy them. Davet has the poison skill, and the herbalist has the magician, who joins in the assault on the tower of Ishal. A few extra poultices and bottles of poison never hurt =).

A start has been made - shall we continue?... ;))
94 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phantom 11.05.22

You can play as a robber, take Lely and Zevran, pump the ability of a tracker for everyone and summon a wolf, a bear, or a spider, and all at once, so you will have additional help from 3 more creatures. Also, the magician can summon a ghoul, which is another plus one ...

S
Sapsan13 11.05.22

Yeah, not bad, but why?

n
naruto21mm 11.05.22

If you complete 3 quests in Lotheringi: with 3 poultices, 3 traps and 3 poisons, then pestilence will not destroy him!

A
Aziraphale 11.05.22

naruto21mm, completed all the quests, but Pestilence destroyed. so either you have a glitch, or some kind of mod you installed .. Do not deceive people)))

I
Innos RULEZ 11.05.22

My question is: how much cunning do you need to open any doors and chests???

l
le_Sab 11.05.22

If you don’t download lockpicking at all, then 70. Each skill rank gives -10.

I
Innos RULEZ 11.05.22

That is, you need to pump the opening of locks to the end (four times) and have a cunning of 30, right?

l
le_Sab 11.05.22

Yes, 30 with clothes

I
Innos RULEZ 11.05.22

What are the stitches?

l
le_Sab 11.05.22

Adding cunning - all sorts of belts, helmets, rings ...

I
Innos RULEZ 11.05.22

I think they are not needed - you said that you need 70. And 30 + 4 x 10 = 70)))

l
le_Sab 11.05.22

You can not download until 30;)

I
Innos RULEZ 11.05.22

Ahh)))

I
Innos RULEZ 11.05.22

le Sab
Do you know where there are maps of locations?

S
Sapsan13 11.05.22

Naruto21mm is telling the truth. I told him this, and he posted it)) EVERYTHING IS TRUE!

n
naruto21mm 11.05.22

Sapsan13-I knew it myself! So shut up hedgehog!

S
Sapsan13 11.05.22

Oh oh))) And who could not make poisons)))

n
naruto21mm 11.05.22

CLOSE YOUR MOUTH! I made them!

S
Sapsan13 11.05.22

I said no))

I
Innos RULEZ 11.05.22

Are there location maps somewhere?