3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22 12:10 am

Overheating 8320

Actually there was a problem, the percentage heats up to 75 and resets the frequency. Cooler Master V8 GTS cooler I don't think that the processor should be so hot, given that there were no such problems before. There is no dust either - absolutely, recently the kit has moved to a new building.
51 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 12.05.22

TheDisgusting

problem appeared after I threw the kit? If so, check if the cooler is installed evenly. Also check what voltage is set in the BIOS, and how much it monitors in the load.

T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22

-Sergey Viktorovich-

Here's the jamb, all the overheating comes out due to the collision of flows? What's the best way to turn it over? Case fan? Or blowing a CPU cooler onto a graphics card?

-
-SK.art- 12.05.22

TheDisgusting turn

the fan on the case cover to blow out.

B
Belomorkanal 12.05.22

TheDisgusting The vent
on the top wall must be blown, it must be turned over. I believe that air intake should take place from the front wall and bottom (if the design allows, then from the side wall), and blowing should go through the rear wall and roof. Personally, I don’t worry at all about the ventilation of the case, since the distant 2001 (or the second) I have never closed the side walls on my system units. Even at work, the system unit is always open for me, no one has ever found fault with this, the main thing is that the case is grounded with a separate wire to the circuit.

T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22

Belomorkanal
I also lived in an old case with open lids, but when the system is overclocked, everything is very noisy, so I took a larger case and with additional valves to close it.
-Sergey Viktorovich-
It turns out that there is another problem, these ribs of the hull are at the top, which will interfere with the flow
Spoiler
Maybe it's better to put it like that?
Spoiler
And in general dear, maybe it's because of the hot air? I monitored the Asrock Tuner prog - it turns out that the worst percent lives in bf 4, every 2 minutes the percent heats up by 7 degrees, reaches 75 throttling and again drops to 72 so cyclically. It was crowded in the old case, and the cooler was close to the power supply unit (the power supply unit blew on the cooler), and the higher 62 did not rise.

B
Belomorkanal 12.05.22

TheDisgusting Is
it just me, or is PSU really upside down? I think that with such a hot iron it is unrealistic to organize good ventilation in such a cramped case. Just leave it like that, with the wall removed.

d
dobro4insky 12.05.22

TheDisgusting
The block is of course not worth it correctly .. turn it over, wires ... you can do a more compact installation ... buy a couple more valves and change the thermal paste ...

T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22

Belomorkanal
And the point is that the temperature does not drop much, up to about 72, and it can also go into a peak (in the table, the computer stands with its side to the wall :( (there is no more space, the table is not very comfortable, if you move the body to fall) And below there are no holes in the case, the only way to put the power supply is, otherwise there will be no blowing and it will talk.Yes, and it seems to blow on the card, it keeps around 60 degrees.I'm afraid that this stone has already begun to die.And yes, I thought the case is large, but here again, everything is back to back ... But food that was suitable for the money.

T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22

dobro4insky
So the paste is quite fresh, I changed it 2 weeks ago.
PS I'm not a neat person, I can't put everything nicely, "if only it worked"

d
dobro4insky 12.05.22

TheDisgusting
Your block should throw hot air out into the street, and it throws it inside .... i.e. it still throws up heat ... there are no holes, you can drill or cut it out ... and ideally change the case, it’s very crowded

T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22

dobro4insky
Here's the bottom under the power supply unit
Spoiler

Only the design is not very clear, the case cost a pretty penny, but the new one is already not enough money.

d
dobro4insky 12.05.22

TheDisgusting
Turn over, this is a dust filter, there are holes there

T
TheDisgusting 12.05.22

dobro4insky
Excellent, then I'll turn the power supply, it remains only to solve the problem with the process :(

-
-SK.art- 12.05.22

TheDisgusting
at the top are these body ribs, which will interfere with the flow,

nothing will interfere. The top fan on the roof of the case should always be set to exhaust.

Maybe it's better to put it like this?

the processor cooler can be installed so that the cooler fans blow air towards the fan, which is located on the rear wall of the case.

could it be hot air?

in general, here is the principle of a properly organized case blowing:
a fan on the face and on the bottom of the case - blowing in
the top fan on the roof of the case and on the back wall of the case - blowing out
the processor fans - blowing out (towards the rear wall of the case, or towards the roof of the case)
the fan on the side wall of the case can be placed both on the intake (with a single card) and on the exhaust (if a bundle of two cards with non-ref. CO)

PS: it is advisable to install the PSU with the fan down. It captures fresh air from the bottom of the case and expels it through the rear grille.

S
Shadows3D 12.05.22

TheDisgusting
In my opinion, you just didn't set the cooler correctly at all - your cooler is hot. It takes air from the bridge and runs it through the CPU, i.e. it’s not the correct installation at all - the flow must pass from the memory slots to the back cover :) with this installation, you still don’t know how the radiator is adjacent to the processor

-
-SK.art- 12.05.22

Here is the bottom under the bp

gospade, this is zalman h11)
In general, a little advice: take a flat screwdriver and bend it with the help of its edge of the lattice, which is under the PSU on the case. To increase the gap. This will contribute to less heating of the PSU.
I have a zalman z9+ case, its chassis is almost the same.

d
dobro4insky 12.05.22

-Sergey Viktorovich-
somehow it seems smaller than Z9 ... If it is Z11, then the wires are easily removed back ...

d
dobro4insky 12.05.22

Shadows3D +
in my opinion, you just installed the cooler
TheDisgusting incorrectly, of
course ... Turn the

cooler over

S
Shadows3D 12.05.22

dobro4insky By the
way, if I'm not mistaken, even with such an installation, the radiator itself is skewed :)

M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.22

oh lol. vertically? someone I have already seen such hardcore
should be like in the picture above. Yes, and I'm not surprised if it does not fit completely.
the cooler is also not very powerful, it seems to be 140 watts or a couple like that.