3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sEntet1c 14.05.22 01:05 am

Game engine (Fallout 4)

Guys, I'm looking at the trailer and I can't understand what kind of dviglo. Another modified creation engine or IdTech? Is there infa about this?
45 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

pekabir
That's the problem ((((

R
RicoChico 14.05.22

Naturally creation engine. They will definitely introduce and refine the idea of ​​paid mods starting from F4.

M
Mikhail Islamov 14.05.22

Engine... Engine never changes...

U
Ultravirus661 14.05.22

Similar to Hero Engine. It was used by Zenimax Online in the TESO project.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.05.22

while it’s hard to say what kind of engine
it’s most likely not the id of those
, and the graphic is not at all like that at the end,
but the soap dog right in the promo is alarming.

c
callmegod 14.05.22

Sobaken means many are alarming. And in Code Gost, all the PR on the dog was built. So what)))

M
MunchkiN 616 14.05.22

callmegod
there he was with nvidia skin. and here with a soapy hair speck. even without such a thing that creates multiple levels of texture. nextgen

P
PsiX_Storrent 14.05.22

Doesn't anyone think that all this srachevnik is divorced in vain and ahead of time? Do you really think that gazebos are such ugly people and they will be too lazy to make a really high-quality product. As it was written above, 5, FIVE !, years have passed since Vegas, I think that this is just a pre, pre render. But if the same will be shown at E3, then it will already be possible to open the anuses, but for now it's too early.

m
maxim fighter 14.05.22

Why is this the same engine as in Skyrim, you can’t confuse this wretched animation with anything

I
IMS Jlis 14.05.22

and I'm still hacking in mount and blade)))_)))

E
Eynart 14.05.22

borsic14
Dude, only 2 games were released on this engine, these are fall 3 and fall new vegas
Actually, at least 5 games were released on this engine: TES 3: Morrowind, TES 4: Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, TES 5: Skyrim.
If the name changes, it does not mean that the engine is new. It's just that in Morra it was Gamebryo 1.0, and in Skyrim it was already 3.0 - "Gamebryo v3.0. Creation". Their resemblance is visible to the naked eye. Calling the Creation Engine a "new engine" is like saying "all Unreal Tournament are made in different engines".

T
TWIN PEAKS 14.05.22

alixey59
so Anril Engin was practically rewritten from scratch

E
Eynart 14.05.22

TWIN PEAKS
Is it? I looked at the Wiki: the usual gradual improvement and expansion of functionality, except that in version 2.0 the core and rendering engine were "almost completely rewritten", but this clearly does not look like "rewritten from scratch". It's still the same engine from the very first Unreal, only improved and supplemented.

d
danilukHF 14.05.22

since such graphics mean that it was necessary for the developer, and not just that the engine is bullshit, and how can you talk about what you don’t know (here I mean supposedly competent programmers and designers)

E
Eynart 14.05.22

danilukHF
since such graphics means that it was necessary for the developer,
Yes, it is clear that the developers need to make a new game without changing or improving anything. So they decided that improved lighting would solve all the problems of Gamebryo and no one would notice the clumsy animation.

k
kaejdan 14.05.22

EX0800_
hahahh dig deeper - more pestilence was done on gamebrio. So the dviglo of 2002-2003, after which it was simply improved (bla, foul, sky, foul HB) the gazebo has been riveting games on the same engine for 13 years, and the hamsters still hawk and are silent about the graphics (but these same hamsters run into the witcher forums and crap there on the schedule). Already disgusting

G
Grimgash 14.05.22

kaejdan
And by the way, about the Wild Hunt - the REDengine engine is a very, very deep modification of the Aurora Engine, on which NWN-2 was made. Oh, and the first part of The Witcher.
Who does not believe, watch the first gameplay of the second Witcher. See the similarity? That's it.
Another similar story with Unreal Engine and Frostobyte.
And in general, what are you whining about? The Creation Engine is currently the most modifiable engine in the world. Didn't like the original graphics? Tyk, yopt, put the mods!

f
fake777 14.05.22

Grimgash
No one will do better than a pro. Modders, on the other hand, stir up such things, as if the resources of the game and hardware are not limited in anything. They do not have access to the source code of the game to finish everything.

G
Grimgash 14.05.22

falsh777
In any case, Pavilions strive to reach as large an audience as possible, so they make such a graph. And who wants to finish it himself, to his own taste.
And sales, again, will be more, like the same Skurim. That one has not left the top of sales / online for a year now. As the saying goes: both the sheep are safe and the wolves are full.

f
fake777 14.05.22

Grimgash
trailer certainly did not show the quality of the final version. In Skyrim, even stock trees and far from HD textures looked more decent.