3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sEntet1c 14.05.22 01:05 am

Game engine (Fallout 4)

Guys, I'm looking at the trailer and I can't understand what kind of dviglo. Another modified creation engine or IdTech? Is there infa about this?
45 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 14.05.22

lol graphic experts
what a new old engine is really hard to say. we can assume that the new engine is the one in which the visuals are seriously different.
on the example of pedmak 1, he had an engine from nvn1 and not 2. but the changes there would be enough for a new engine. however, what's in NVN2... cool dynamic lighting, ultra-cool embossed texturing. by the way, dragon origin and two on the descendant of the same engine where a deep downgrade of the grofon is observed, but the engine is qualitatively different. in dragon yg2 brought normal fast vertex lighting without shadows and tossellation. and each of these games, however, looks and plays very differently.
I don’t know much about the right engine of Wichner 2-3, but most likely this is not an Aurora engine. otherwise, the baver or someone there would raise a quitrent. again, there are a lot of technological differences in the graphics of the witcher 2 and 3.
further to the gazebo engines. Morrowind has a different engine. but starting from obla, there was another engine, which, by the way, seems to be available for licensing (I don’t even remember what it’s called) and supports the same dx11 and tossellation, which we didn’t see at the gazebo, for example, in skyrim. in fact, with oblivion - fooflaut3, it seems that the development of an engine for a new generation of rpzh begins. there is a difference between obloy and shkairim but it is not so noticeable. right there, most likely, there will be a similar engine only with an augmented and improved rendering.
this is neither good nor bad for such a fat and experienced company. only the graphon may not be brought to the pitch so that the titans rang.
but not yet shown live gem or render screenshots discussing the engine is empty

m
marionetco 14.05.22

here you go! lit chamomile grafon - not grafon, animation like not animation, disputes are empty and not justified, one hell, all of you and I, respectively, will sit down and play the same way as in F3 and Skyrim, because there are only two such games and miscalculated, I want to play these games play again and again. and the witcher 3 went through the plot and don’t turn it on anymore, although there is also a lot going on there, but fall 3 is always installed on the computer and periodically look at the wasteland, and I would not call myself a fan, but there is something attractive in it, so that we will not drive a pitchfork through the water, but let's look at the gameplay at e3, because there is very little left and let everyone make a conclusion for himself, is he waiting for the fourth fall or not!

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 14.05.22

You can expect tons of bugs, non-working quests, stupid AI and wooden animation -

C
Caliscan 14.05.22

Perhaps it will also be id tech 5. Games were released on it, where the gazebo was the publisher. Although I have no idea how to make an open world game on it. She will weigh 150 gigs. So most likely it will be the same old engine. In the cold, the engine was pulled up and then pulled up. Let's look at all this crookedness and further.

L
Little Stinky Dog 14.05.22

sEntet1c
Maybe void engine?... though....