3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22 01:05 am

We share our thoughts on the search for new RPG games. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Now that the third Witcher has left its mark on me as the best RPG game in a couple of years, I want to quickly move on to something else exciting. Picked up Dragon Age Inquisition and The Witcher 2.

What do you think about this? What are you going to do next? And what games will you play? (Since the open world in the Witcher is rather weak)
51 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

Danil01
Let's see anyway.
lexachok
I need to try, but I'm afraid about the graphics ... I haven't played outdated games for a long time.
Fallen Cheshire
Shogan theme, nothing to say. I went through his company far and wide, even when Napoleon came out, I continued to play Shogan, but after the release of Rum 2, everything was forgotten.

M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

Chukchi in the plague
All this is bullshit ... It's better to find something suitable in a similar series and go through ...

l
lexachok 14.05.22

Mr_macmehon
look in the stream on steam or on twitch. By the way, here is a topic that will help you with the first Witcher:
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_2_assassins_of_kings/na_chto_vliyaet_perenos_sohraneniy_iz_pervogo_vedmaka-867920/

L
Lamagnifico 14.05.22

Mr_macmehon
Yes, the graphics are not the same...but sometimes nostalgia finds and you sit down to play childhood games: gothic2, morovind....and even the smells around change 0_=

M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

lexachok
I went through Witcher 3 without any transfers. I played on a pirate, I did not play in the previous parts of the series. I don't think it has much of an effect. After all, in Witcher 3 I have a Happy End and everything worked out.
But thanks for the info.

M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

Lamagnifico
For me, nostalgia - the first Crysis
The graphics still look great. Well done Crytek, they made the game look pretty after 8 years...

A
Alex Coachman 14.05.22

After The Witcher 3 all this will be shit. Especially DA:I.

s
seffko 14.05.22

your brain has atrophied sore, but this is an action rpg.

F
Fallen Cheshire 14.05.22

Mr_macmehon
Rom 2 is just less stressful, because they give much more time there. Yes, and the cities there are ZBS, I like to watch how they grow, but from the study, not very good.

M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

Alex Coachman
Who knows...
seffko
Be kind, if you want to seem smarter, it's better to keep silent.
Fallen Cheshire
In principle, everything suited me there, except for optimization. In Roma 2, she limps.

s
seffko 14.05.22

Mr_macmehon
why should I seem if I exist 0_0 (you have problems with the perception of reality)

F
Fallen Cheshire 14.05.22

Mr_macmehon
All optimization comes to naught when you participate in a battle with 4-6k people, or even 10k.

M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

seffko
What is the reason why you came to this topic? Show your "excessively high" IQ or argue with someone's moral or physical values ​​(According to you, I have problems with the perception of reality). If you came here to give a shit, you can leave here. I will not be aggro and respond further to your comments that do not carry a semantic load. In other words, you're a dumbass. Good luck.

M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

Fallen Cheshire
Could have improved that. If when playing with 10k warriors, optimization comes to naught, then I see no reason to introduce this)

s
seffko 14.05.22

Mr_macmehon
ex, right now I would pee or pee, but even in the padlow.

S
Sir Rumata 14.05.22

Oh my god, crysis is nostalgia for you? lol
Play Fable, the first (TLC) of course (Third bottom, not part of the series as for me. The second is a masterpiece like the first). Play Morrowind. Gothic is the second, the first one can be skipped (Play the second one with an addon, but better in reconning, or whatever it is). Fallout both, it's a pity the third part was never released. BaldursGate, Tornament and Arcanum, if you don't disdain, you will discover worlds beyond RPG with terrible combat. From the latest DivinityOriginalSyn (I don’t like her, but they praise her) and PilarsOfIternity (Here are the norms). TwoWorlds (Familiar only with the second part, weakly, but passed). DeusExs (Not really RPG, but close. Play strictly in the first one). ARKS FATALIS, oh my God, this is a masterpiece, how could I forget about it, especially since it was recently - Arx Fatalis, everyone can play. Akshon erpoge is still possible if you like. Diablo the first, TitanQuest, GrimDavn liked it, Sacred the first, Dunzhn Siege, torchlight, and even Borderlands would have come in second. Neverwinters, the first two. If there is a console, then DragonDogma is fine. Space Rangers (Is this an RPG? If yes, then, in principle, ExMachine will also fit here ...). Icewind Dale (Many people like it, although I would not play again, one playthrough was enough even then). If you stubbornly, then there are RPG elements in the overlord.

In short, play Fable, I passed it, if I'm not mistaken, 68 times. And I'm fine.

UPD: Kindom of Amalyur (I remembered here, too, this is a niche, it reminds me of a fable, with a smack of mmo but offline).
Regarding TotalVar, I met him in 2002, like, or 3m. In short, the mediaeval first came out then. Here is the topic. But the favorite part of the series is Medieval II, the best sieges in the series and this is an indisputable fact. But rome 2 in all other aspects is more to my liking (Again, the indisputable fact that rome 2 has the worst sieges in the series, even worse than shogun 2, and it's not about burning the gate, no, something spoils the siege, who knows what, they just not interesting.)

M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

Sir.Rumata
I don't know for everyone, for me yes.
Crysis is the game that made everyone kneel in 2007. And up to our times, the graphics in it are quite decent.

S
Sir Rumata 14.05.22

Mr_macmehon
It's relatively new for me. Nostalgia is commando 2, morrowind, medal of honor first, quake 3 arena, and xs what else. These are revolutionary games. To raise from your knees is to kick the genre, to raise the bar in terms of gameplay. What did the crisis do? Rays, water, pseudo-destruction and broken palm trees... This is a techno demo, not a revolution in the genre. Although the stealth in the crisis was notable. And as a joker, he was very hardcore and interesting.

F
Fallen Cheshire 14.05.22

Mr_macmehon
Well, there are rarely battles with 10k warriors .D Since such an army must also be maintained (And the troops in the castle? They are also needed ...)

M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

Fallen Cheshire
I'm talking about "Own battles." There in the settings you can set the number of units to "Ultra"