3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22 01:05 am

We share our thoughts on the search for new RPG games. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Now that the third Witcher has left its mark on me as the best RPG game in a couple of years, I want to quickly move on to something else exciting. Picked up Dragon Age Inquisition and The Witcher 2.

What do you think about this? What are you going to do next? And what games will you play? (Since the open world in the Witcher is rather weak)
51 Comments
Sort by:
l
look look 14.05.22

You need to play RPGs not because of the graph, but because of the RPGs that are made up.
For example, torment, arcanum, fouls 1-2, the old republic 1 and 2 parts, I go through even now, but they screwed the resolution high and play normally, After 20 minutes you forget about the graphics at all, before your eyes only the world of the game. But the inquisition is beeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Plot-zero
quests-zero
World-corpse
Music and praise, well, graphics
Cardboard heroes (generally fucked up the series)
The Witcher series is also one of the best ...

s
saa0891 14.05.22

Wasteland 2
Pillars of Eternity
King's Bounty

Well, of course, Fallout 4 is still ahead.

M
Mr_macmehon 14.05.22

look-look
I will know. Thank you.

l
look look 14.05.22

saa0891
Fallout died after 1 and 2 games) then it’s no longer a fallout)
4 fallout will be covered with comments, Since the engine is in the game with 3 fouls)

s
saa0891 14.05.22

look-look

For you, he is dead, but for many other people he is not, you don’t need to present your opinion as the only correct one, learn it once and for all.

l
look look 14.05.22

saa0891 i
wrote that he died as a game called fallout - yes the game is not bad but it's not fallout

s
saa0891 14.05.22

look-look

I wrote that he died as a game called fallout, yes the game is not bad but it's not fallout

This is purely your IMHO, for me personally it's Fallout in 3D, as well as for many other people, you should never forget about it.

l
look look 14.05.22

saa0891
it's not about 3d or graphics, it's about the world itself, this is not a fallout world

s
saa0891 14.05.22

look-look

The only thing is that you think so, and other people think differently, until you realize it, it’s useless to explain something else, and most importantly, you won’t cut anyone in your rightness, because each person sees it in his own way , for example, I also like isometric fouls, but I also think that F3 and FNV are a great continuation, and there's nothing you can do about it.

l
look look 14.05.22

saa0891
well, what is a foul in your understanding???

S
Sir Rumata 14.05.22

saa0891
But he's right. There are only two parts of the foul, and something else with the same name from the under-company that was blown away after the morra.