3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aRaTwelve 14.05.22 02:11 am

Recommend gamepad for PC (Mortal Kombat X)

at nine he chopped on a curling iron. ten will be on the PC. There is a question about buying a gamepad. Many are driven to boxing pads by the cross. In general, advise the most comfortable pad in your opinion!
46 Comments
Sort by:
s
snec 14.05.22

the most important thing in the hempede is that there would be a convenient cross and a distinct pressing of the buttons

R
ReXSniper 14.05.22

Logitech F310/F510/F710 work as XBOX 360. Switch the rocker to the "X" position on the pad and install drivers from Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/xbox-360-controller -for-windows. Will be identified as XBOX 360 Gamepad. At the very 2 pieces F710 I always do this and have no problems

j
jokerjok1 14.05.22

Help me with a question.
I bought a sven combat gamepad. I wanted to play Mortal Kombat, I installed all the drivers from the disk, even from the site.
But when I try to enter Mortal Kombat with the gamepad connected, the game immediately turns off. If I connect the gamepad while the game is running, then the game immediately throws me to the desktop. Tried to go into GTA 5 there the same problem. But in old games it works fine, even the vibration works, the site says that there is support for windows 8, and I have just such an AXIS. I installed the emulator on the Xbox 360, everything is visible there, but the game still does not work, I did everything according to the instructions, saved all the files in the game folder. HELP!!!

s
stalker1914 14.05.22

jokerjok1
you need to take joy from small software (xbox)

C
Crazy frog80 14.05.22

I was given a Logitech Dual Action. how to connect it to the game? Doesn't react at all.

U
UncleVanya 14.05.22

Logitech F710. I've been using it for about 2 years with no complaints.