3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nilsa 19.11.19 10:41 pm

Fps does not rise above 21 frame (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

I do not vduplyaesh what the problem is. All complain about the lock in 60 fps, and I have the license above 20-21 frame does not rise. Computer powerful enough would take all 120 frames. What could be wrong? Or sit on the fifth point exactly and wait for patches or drivers?
102 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nilsa 19.11.19

N
Nilsa 19.11.19

loganhog
La. Dude. What does the process Manager? :D
The game does not load the computer at all, and why before this game everyone was flying, but here such nonsense.

It is during the running of the game. In DS3 there was a similar situation, but there are stable 60 frames was

N
Nilsa 19.11.19

All settings I tried
The pattern is always the same, without any increase of fps

N
Nilsa 19.11.19

Download pirates right now. I want to see how things are there

l
loganhog 19.11.19

In the panel of NVIDIA try to put the settings under 3D application or user on low! The game has nothing to do with what you have! Now if another game will start, everything will be okay? I have a pirate , all at up to 60 frames, right here and schedule 3rd darksouls, all should fly even on a bucket of nuts!

N
Nilsa 19.11.19

loganhog
There's also already climb,to no avail. Devil May Cry 5 - 120 fps. The Wither 3 - 55-60 fps. Resident Evil 2 - 80 fps. Battlefield 1 -130 fps. Everywhere maximum graphics settings
I think it's normal levels. Half of the games have just checked

j
jigadloff 19.11.19

csdasdad
Yes easy you have it by default on dedicated video memory starts! Put in the NVidia control panel specifically for the game executable is the preferred count. processor NVidia, not auto, and just enjoy)) You Died!

N
Nilsa 19.11.19

jigadloff
If I understood you correctly, then nothing has changed. Did not help, same 20 fps.

j
jigadloff 19.11.19

csdasdad
How strange you, I have this:

N
Nilsa 19.11.19

jigadloff
If you have a laptop then it is not surprising. And can be version different
Fact does not change. The problem remained

N
Nilsa 19.11.19

People, what are they doing :D

l
loganhog 19.11.19

csdasdad
Well so Repack shake sample!

N
Nilsa 19.11.19

loganhog
Already. The same)

j
jax baron 19.11.19

csdasdad
I have the exact same Boyd only laptop AMD is very weak and same frames 17-22 settings change difference 0 you have 20 times more capacity and the same fps :(

X
X_ray_83 19.11.19

csdasdad
You said chop the insertions as to cut through the Bios !

N
Nilsa 19.11.19

jax baron
Only my computer is not weak and that, as far as I know, not healthy fps

N
Nilsa 19.11.19

X_ray_83
I have no internal memory. Intel i7-8700, there's no video core.
He notbut or AMD processor with integrated video core. So that it is possible to do.

l
loganhog 19.11.19

X_ray_83
Yes, it's all nonsense! Since when the built-in graphics on PC will be a hindrance? I also have the insertions, on the auto switch, for stopping is -flying game is great! It is all games go normally, but this does not want!

j
jax baron 19.11.19

csdasdad
Too, there are only discrete and all

l
loganhog 19.11.19

Way the idea, try for building to start the game -I wonder how pull!