3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nilsa 19.11.19 10:41 pm

Fps does not rise above 21 frame (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

I do not vduplyaesh what the problem is. All complain about the lock in 60 fps, and I have the license above 20-21 frame does not rise. Computer powerful enough would take all 120 frames. What could be wrong? Or sit on the fifth point exactly and wait for patches or drivers?
102 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nilsa 19.11.19

People. Thank you all for the advice and help
What was the problem? Connected two monitors: a TV via HDMI and the main monitor via DisplayPort. To my surprise the game does not want to work via DisplayPort, it was necessary to disable the main monitor on the TV appeared the coveted 60 frames). Already tried to turn off the telly, and the basis of the leave - did not help, now in the morning, sober, I decided to try the opposite. While there are no patches I can play on my TV with a gamepad or put the TV as the primary monitor, so, too, everything works.
Once again thank you all)

P
Prosporo_psix 19.11.19

I also have a problem with fps was 19 fps and not higher. I have only 1 monitor (my TV, I play on it). What I just did, and it turned out that it is necessary to cut off HDMI from the TV, start the game and pull up HDMI back. Then everything works OK. The blunt was developed thinking when they made the game, I don't know.

X
X_ray_83 19.11.19

Prosporo_psix
And here developed if it is sloppy Nvidia drivers on AMD this nonsense no !

P
Prosporo_psix 19.11.19

X_ray_83
in one game wasn't such shit, and then came sekira and NVIDIA with Amud is to blame? What kind of game do you RUB here?

I
Igorevich121 19.11.19

Then on the other ask the question,I have Monique's connected via display port, not hdmi, and then what to do?

B
BoOM HeadShot 19.11.19

X_ray_83
I have a AMD and the same problem, above 20 fps does not podnimaetsya

R
Richards 19.11.19

gennaz
right now uh, check it out at all OK, even the pad from Boxing works, most likely not on all configs gash, rushed even, or somewhere in another school.

E
EdosLavandos 19.11.19

The incentive brow helped disable Intel Turbo Boost Intel one percent, can try will help :D ( I did not help)

I
Igorevich121 19.11.19

At least someone will write a working method for people who have one Monique and not via hdmi
Or wait for patches

K
KiryshKa 19.11.19

Anyone have low fps (no more than 22 frames) on the PC, put on the EXE of the game in the drivers, over & under - to use application settings. GP rendering OpenGL instead of auto to choose his card.

E
EdosLavandos 19.11.19

Igorevich121
what's your driver version ?

I
Igorevich121 19.11.19

EdosLavandos

N
Nilsa 19.11.19

Igorevich121
See. This man wrote saying he helped this way. He turned off the monitor, method scientific launched the game and turned back the monitor and they say it worked. Try this dance with a tambourine.

I
Igorevich121 19.11.19

csdasdad
I tried,and tried almost everything that was stated,but all in different ways. Has helped someone,who is not

B
BoOM HeadShot 19.11.19

Probably need to wait for the patch, I don't believe that this system (8 Gb, Amd Radeon Rx550 4 gb, Amd Athlone x3 3.3 Ghz) should give 15-18 fps

E
EdosLavandos 19.11.19

Right now, I would instead play the game to wait for patches for weeks, the future has arrived

S
Steshka 19.11.19

Igorevich121
Is the article one such infa
HOW TO FIX THE LAG, FPS DROPS, BUGS AND STUTTERING IN SEKIRO SHADOWS DIE TWICE
YOU CAN CONFIGURE SOME SETTINGS OF THE NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL
[Note: this is only for Nvidia users]

Open the Nvidia control panel
Click on Manage 3D settings in the left pane
Click on the Settings tab of the program
Find Sekiro Shadows Die Twice from the drop down menu under "Select a program to customize"
If you can't find it in the list, you need to add the file .exe manually
Click on Add
Locate the folder where you have installed the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice
Select the executable file or a file .exe, which in this case should be ssdt.exe
After adding the program settings will now be available for Sekiro Shadows Die Twice
Set the maximum number of previously processed frames to 1
Set the "monitor Technology" the value "G-Snyc" (if available)
Enable streaming optimization
Set power management to high performance
Set Multi-Display / Mixed GPU acceleration to single display performance mode.
But maybe if it is just lag the game

N
Nilsa 19.11.19

Steshka
I tried, did not help me
One dispayport or multiple monitors(as I understand it above), it still does not help.

S
Steshka 19.11.19

csdasdad
Well, what else to discuss then when connected to one monitor (only), many fixed the problem with Locke 20 fps. And then wait for optimization from NVIDIA and fixes in the drivers.

E
EdosLavandos 19.11.19

In short, sat played at 10 fps, I decided to open GPU z to check the load, it turns out the graphics card completely rest even when the game is open, is in the power saving mode, this mode usually starts when clinging Alt tab, etc., the campaign game or the graphics card thinks you are running the application for which it is not necessary to load, or even thinks the screen is blank although it is not, right now I treat with frequency can help :D