3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nilsa 19.11.19 10:41 pm

Fps does not rise above 21 frame (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

I do not vduplyaesh what the problem is. All complain about the lock in 60 fps, and I have the license above 20-21 frame does not rise. Computer powerful enough would take all 120 frames. What could be wrong? Or sit on the fifth point exactly and wait for patches or drivers?
102 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nilsa 19.11.19

loganhog
My processor does not even show up for selection

N
Nilsa 19.11.19

X_ray_83
An Example Of GTA 5? Surprisingly, it was not a problem. More examples are there

l
lookaway 19.11.19

csdasdad
so, VAS. I've pagegenie for you (you're welcome).
in General.
1. update logs for the card.
2. try to set the settings in the panel like this (translating, I think, himself)
СпойлерSet Max Pre-Rendered Frames to 1
Set Monitor Technology to G-Snyc (if available)
Enable Threaded Optimization
Set Power Management to Highest Performance
Set Multi-Display/Mixed GPU Acceleration to Single display performance mode.
3. one guy with 1080 giraffe in incentive, he wrote that he helped install on the SSD (not sure how it is connected, but helped).

N
Nilsa 19.11.19

lookaway
Put as written. +1 fps. Now 22, merci Baku. A little more and console 25-30 frames

k
kleptoo 19.11.19

finish the test with SSD and reinstallation of fire wood on video, then tell what happened

N
Nilsa 19.11.19

The problem is not just me. The incentive is already full of discussions about it. People have the same problem, starting from 970 ending 2080ti. Processors too are different. Have to wait for drivers or patches. Hurt the port curve.

l
loganhog 19.11.19

I have a hard drive, Windows 7-I percent 4790к, vidyaha 1080ti no Problems, all settings in fire wood by default! Of running programs for iron ParkControl (wrote above) and another useful MEM REDUCT is a small application for the liberation of memory pages the system!

k
kleptoo 19.11.19

no result, a maximum of 2 frames increased. The problem is stupid at some hidden setting

N
Nilsa 19.11.19

loganhog
Did not help :(
All the same as on screen, but to no avail

N
Nilsa 19.11.19

kleptoo
I already threw on SSD too

k
kleptoo 19.11.19

I just переустанавливалcsdasdad

k
kleptoo 19.11.19

if you are interested I percent and a graphics card, a problem not in gland. 1080Ti + xeon 2670 + 24гб RAM

X
X_ray_83 19.11.19

kleptoo
The driver then put old or new !
And monitoring would add using MSI afterburner, there you can see everything ! Or upgrade to Win 10, Japanese games like the last update Windows. The mass of options.

k
kleptoo 19.11.19

X_ray_83
all is considered to the last detail, don't want to reinstall Windows. I think the problem will be solved. Never been to a game 20фпс. Either a patch, or something.

X
X_ray_83 19.11.19

kleptoo
Well, throw a screen monitoring the game on all cores and GPU at least approximately it will be seen that will ship !
We're all psychics ???

c
chame1e0n 19.11.19

Had the same problem. Helped me disconnect the TV from the video card. So I disconnected all cable except one, through which the monitor is connected.

l
loganhog 19.11.19

chame1e0n
Yes, because VR too, so Boyd

k
kleptoo 19.11.19

X_ray_83
I'll try it now, I removed the broadcast TV right now, cable will turn off

k
kleptoo 19.11.19

X_ray_83
Just cable removed - fps 100+
thank you. Thought just turn off the split screen will help. All who will suffer from this problem - check cables for double connection of the TV.

X
X_ray_83 19.11.19

kleptoo
You are just hard to play through the TV and so chudite )))