3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WelderArCO2 31.05.22 01:52 am

Geralt's Domain (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone and enjoy the passage of The Witcher 3, I have a request for modders to create a Personal Home, Castle, Village or Geralt's Town, so that you can hang rare armor on mannequins in the weapons room, swords, axes, etc. if this is a city, then you need to invest in it various means, materials, money, hiring people: a shepherd, treasurer, armored blacksmith-gunsmith (Master is more expensive), merchants, bankers, buying livestock, with the help of "Axel" lure characters to your city or money, well, so that the "expansion of possessions" (purchase of land) in one word, the economy, would be bold. Establish AI routes for merchants of different factions-cities (in tension from lvl 1-5 * 1 horse, from 5-15 * 2 horses, from 15-30 * 3 horses, from 30-50 * 4 horses), a very large fine for robbery for example, for 1lvl-5000 gold. Geralt is neither a bandit nor a raider.
61 Comments
Sort by:
n
nighthawkreal 31.05.22

Yes, the toad strangles throwing away or selling unique swords.

D
DarKSiR_666 31.05.22

Angelica04
The theme, as I understand it, is to create a corner for Geralt, so where else if not in Kaer Morhen? As for me, it is more logical that the chest would be there and not in every tavern ...

D
DarKSiR_666 31.05.22

Koshkotyan,
I did not talk about personal property ...

M
Memphis1990 31.05.22

And your ass will not stick together, my young friend? I want this, I want that, and you pay money.

n
nighthawkreal 31.05.22

Well, it was possible to do it for Sage, Morhen is far away.

D
DarKSiR_666 31.05.22

NightHawkreal
Great idea, maybe even a room))

A
Angelica04 31.05.22

DarKSiR_666
Kaer Morhene Geralt gets closer to the end of the game, what's the point of having a chest? Similarly, in the islands in the castle of Collapse, highlight the chest.

D
DarKSiR_666 31.05.22

Angelica04
Convinced, I agree with almost everything... "Kaira's huts" Why, she left there, And Geralt doesn't return there anymore.. that is, there is no key feature in her hut... But Sage is another matter

n
nighthawkreal 31.05.22

DarKSiR_666
Yeah, again, the dancers are nearby, and Geralt is almost a co-owner :)

I wouldn't leave anything at the Baron, there is a thief on a thief. :)

D
DarKSiR_666 31.05.22

NightHawkreal Wow
, what a great idea, girls, booze, a room upstairs and a chest, and in general a central place))

W
WelderArCO2 31.05.22

Angelica04
can make an exception this time, given the large variety of weapons and armor.

A
Alexander Sky 31.05.22

A chest or something like a large closet would be useful, but mannequins and personal possessions are the lot of the Assassins, especially since Geralt has a whole impregnable fortress Kaer Morhen, not in the best shape, but worth it) no matter how the four witchers patch up the entire fortress, this is wild work, the more they wander forever)

W
WelderArCO2 31.05.22

Alexander
Semenov his "Hero", but also to look at them from the side, i.e. on mannequins.

F
FOSTER_ok 31.05.22

Alexander Semenov The
only thing that saves Kaer Morhen is the secret paths and remote location, and not impregnability, which was clearly proven in the first part.

And how can a few witchers effectively defend a castle? Put a ladder there, and the castle is yours. That's all there is to it.

W
WelderArCO2 31.05.22

Renox The
Witcher was created in order to kill various monsters, protect such characters as: peasants, artisans, merchants, barons, kings, and if Geralt robs cows (merchants), etc. Who will come to replace him?

m
maxzik 31.05.22

The meaning of the chest for things? If in the game, in principle, 3 sets of things and weapons that are worth wearing.

C
Cucumber312 31.05.22

mAxzik
If you're talking about a set of Witcher schools, then you still need to grow up to them.
And thanks to the sick fantasy of CDPR, you normally don’t sell your old clothes to sellers.
For they already become beggars from 1-3 relic items. And the money won't spawn yet.
"Perfect", damn it, The Witcher.
There was so much hype, but in reality it was just a nightmarish bunch of completely crazy functions.

J
JONDROGON 31.05.22

Yes, a house is needed for anyone, although your house is meditation)))))))))

F
Fransisk 31.05.22

DarKSiR_666
who argues, I don’t say that he needs it, I agree with the previous comments, the witcher and private property don’t stick, they are freelancers, they don’t stay in one place, rested, but at least in the forest by the fire and go

D
DarKSiR_666 31.05.22

Fransisk
dadada, The Witcher and private property are complete crap ... but he can "rent" a room in Sage, sometimes he rents prostitutes ... Especially since Dandelion's establishment, we saved his life ... I just feel sorry for Roach ... so many pull everything. Well, the developers could have given Geralt their chest, because in the previous parts it was, and did not interfere with anyone