3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WWA aka Porsche3000 01.07.22 12:52 am

Niko Bellic vs. Johnny Klebitz vs. Louis Lopez (Grand Theft Auto 4)

So, the release of GTA: TBoGT has already taken place, it's time to debate, so which of the three is cooler than eggs? Which of them has a harder character than granite? Who's the biggest problem for cops and rival gangsters??
So let's start.

ATTENTION!!!!!
No flame, transition to personality and offtopic!!!!
51 Comments
Sort by:
P
ProstoIgor 01.07.22

Niko Bellic

G
Grand Theft Aero 01.07.22

I liked how Louise walks in the intro and niko slows down in front of him (he is driving from a robbery with makriri), and then police helicopters and cars drive with flashing lights, they are looking for niko

N
NiteLite 01.07.22

I haven't played TBOGT yet, but the videos clearly show that Luis has more charisma than Niko and Johnny (IMHO). I liked the style of his speech and demeanor)))) not like these old farts Johnny and Niko)))

s
stf3689 01.07.22

I don’t know about you, but I like everyone!!! XD

D
DELETED.DELETED.DELETED 01.07.22

joni, as the most normal of all, but niko needs to end the murders, and louis needs to learn not to peep how they rob banks,
whoever doesn’t understand, please watch this

F
FucQ 01.07.22

I have not been able to play the episodes yet, but judging by the latest TBOGT video dedicated to Louis Lopez, I can say with confidence: the most charismatic hero of all three listed above.

G
GumbertG 01.07.22

And I don't care who to play.

S
Strapon_man 01.07.22

Niko! He's cool as hell!

S
Sun4ouZ 01.07.22

harder than niko. then johnny. Lopez is the softest in my opinion.

J
Jason Hudson 01.07.22

f*cking soft? He's as good as Johnny

M
Mr Elder 01.07.22

Kolka
PS: Not Lois, but Louis

B
BergoVic 01.07.22

Johnny is the coolest, then Niko, and Louis doesn’t roll at all - it’s just a redneck security assistant, in many videos he doesn’t have a central role at all, we just, one might say, are watching Tony’s story through his eyes, besides, he is already rich , and he does not need to spin, like Kolya and Vanya

b
bjayds 01.07.22

Louis is cool. Charisma, attitude to business, iron nerves. Not everyone can work for a gay man.)) My choice falls on Lopez, then Niko, and then Johnny.

L
Landry Fields 01.07.22

Johnny D for Johnny Klebitz! But they are all cool. Neutrality

T
Truman 01.07.22

LOUISE!!!! Cool dude!! The nature!

V
Vladivostok FM 01.07.22

Niko is the best!

c
coach_spb_89 01.07.22

Nicholas

R
Rasl11 01.07.22

Emigrant from Eastern Europe. (Nico Bellic)

B
BestPro777 01.07.22

Niko.

D
DrZoiberg 01.07.22

=) Florian Kravic