3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WWA aka Porsche3000 01.07.22 12:52 am

Niko Bellic vs. Johnny Klebitz vs. Louis Lopez (Grand Theft Auto 4)

So, the release of GTA: TBoGT has already taken place, it's time to debate, so which of the three is cooler than eggs? Which of them has a harder character than granite? Who's the biggest problem for cops and rival gangsters??
So let's start.

ATTENTION!!!!!
No flame, transition to personality and offtopic!!!!
51 Comments
Sort by:
l
lfgdfs 01.07.22

If you enter a village and see children carefully planted near the church, with their hands cut off and their throats cut, you understand that the creature that did this has no soul.
did Nico do it himself? but he said it with regret. I think he was really remorseful.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
Nah, you cho! This is when Darko betrayed all his friends! Well, in general, we will not offtopic
PS About mine rap rhyme, yes, I know that Louis is not this one, the verse just got into my head and that's it.

G
GumbertG 01.07.22

-If you enter a village and see children carefully planted near the church, with their hands cut off and their throats cut, you understand that the creature that did this has no soul.
did Nico do it himself? but he said it with regret. I think he was really remorseful.

Nifiga, he regretted that he himself did not participate in the slaughter of children and did not cut anyone! And about the creature, he meant those people who slit his throat and didn’t leave him ...))

A
Anna V. 01.07.22

I didn’t play for Louis, but between Johnny and Niko, I still give preference to Niko

S
Strapon_man 01.07.22

In general, it seems to me that Niko Bellic is the best character, and not only GTA, but in general. I'm a Nico fan

v
vla-parfenkov 01.07.22

Didn't play as Luis, only played as Johnny and Niko. Niko was in the war (this is not a gangster shootout, this is cooler), he has seen a lot, he knows Krav Maga. Johnny is a tough biker. Luis is a good bodyguard and you can rely on him. I betray my preference for Niko.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 01.07.22

Niko because something he is on the PC! :DDD

K
KroSSSovock 01.07.22

What can I say after playing TLAD and TBOGT.
Johnny liked the least. His character is not very good. Foolish. How he kicked a chick in the second mission! It's totally stupid!
Niko with a good mental character. The man has seen a lot, he may be a murderer, but he has a kind soul.
Louis is a great character! With a young real character! The guy is funny! Enters the life of Liberty City, not only kills.
IMHO

V
Vlad73_ 01.07.22

Johnny, he fell into my soul according to the original.))) cool person) and the bike is super.

O
One of them 01.07.22

Judging by the videos, Lopez jumps and shoots cooler on the train while the verts are circling above him !!!! I didn’t play, I don’t know about it !!
But no one is cool without a parachute, not everyone can jump from a vertex !!!
But no one does straight drop dead tricks, he is still not young anymore !!!
As for the biker, it seems to me that he is not capable of much !!!
So Nico Lopez and the last Johnny!!

K
KroSSSovock 01.07.22

since Lopez is already homophobic, which means fuck ... there are men and not women here comes the cop and Lopez from behind already
makes him a woman and how can you take that THIS LOPEZ is a gangsta ???? shorter than 3 votes for
Niko 1 Joni 2 Lopez 1999 place

Did you play? As you are really not afraid of this word zae * ali. Luis is partying with women, it was in the game, video, gameplay, etc. He is much stronger than Niko, although I really like Niko. At least you played - morons. Only because of the name immediately "ch hero gay", etc.
Second: a homophobe, this one who does not respect homosexuals, I do not respect and hate them. So listen better to those who played the episode. Me, Doubler, etc.

C
Conporacer 01.07.22

WWA aka Porsche3000
Johnny came to me the most, and the DLS itself too