3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WWA aka Porsche3000 01.07.22 12:52 am

Niko Bellic vs. Johnny Klebitz vs. Louis Lopez (Grand Theft Auto 4)

So, the release of GTA: TBoGT has already taken place, it's time to debate, so which of the three is cooler than eggs? Which of them has a harder character than granite? Who's the biggest problem for cops and rival gangsters??
So let's start.

ATTENTION!!!!!
No flame, transition to personality and offtopic!!!!
51 Comments
Sort by:
a
aswdsdfgdsfg 01.07.22

and argue the answer is weak?

l
ladykiller69 01.07.22

Niko, just look at what an evil Serb he is, he will tear everyone

S
Sulfur 01.07.22

Louis doesn't roll at all - it's just a redneck security assistant
. It can be seen that he did not play, because his role is much more key. he is smarter than Tony, he helps Tony. He is stronger than Tony. you just have to see.

U
User660608 01.07.22

Judging by the commercials TBoGT - Louise Lopez.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 01.07.22

to say that Lopez and Klebidz are shit without playing episodes is stupid, so for me everyone has their own qualities, Niko - can stand up for himself, Klebitz - there is a gang that can help at any moment, Louise - can stand up for himself, and it's safe behind Tony's back

s
scaryfad 01.07.22

It's safe for Tony behind Luis.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 01.07.22

well and so and so probably

K
KroSSSovock 01.07.22

Tony better not stand behind Luis xD

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 01.07.22

who is talking about what and the slipper, as always, is about vulgarity, Petrosyan humor, my gender of the class Petrosyanit like idiots

K
KroSSSovock 01.07.22

Torchkov to get into the affairs of healthy sports people is better not to.

W
Weed Stoned 01.07.22

Johnny, Louis and then Niko, at the beginning, when I started playing GTA IV, it seemed to me that Niko was some kind of gopnik)))

e
elman11 01.07.22

Niko is the hardest gopar, better than louis and johnny

S
Sulfur 01.07.22

elman11, tell me at least one sign that Niko is a gopnik ?? he's just a civilian!

l
lfgdfs 01.07.22

Niko rules her too ...
Joni Klebitz is a Jew
And Luis Lopez is finally gay XD

r
roman_bellic08 01.07.22

Niko!!!

H
HUNTER_95 01.07.22

X-GAMES Louis is not gay!
If, according to the subject, none of the ggs like it, Niko-village, Johnny-dick, Louis-works for a fag! They are all miserable sixes, I see no reason to root for them.

H
Hove Beach aka 2106 01.07.22

Niko is more human than Johnny and Louise. He would never steal money from a school or from a children's hospital. He was not afraid of Dmitry, Mikhail, Andrey. He saved his brother many times, although Roman is not worth a penny. Niko knew how to love. you're putting Lopez first. I'm not saying anything about Johnny yet.

H
HUNTER_95 01.07.22

Hove Beach aka 2106, did you at least play episodes to confirm your words? Until you play, everything you wrote is an empty ring.

.DeliGht 01.07.22

Niko Bellic

S
Sun4ouZ 01.07.22

Niko saw the war. A real one, not these one-time shootouts a year (I have nothing against gangsters). he doesn't want it to happen again. it means that he wants no one to see it ....
I’m talking nonsense. the only thing is what Niko said in one scene with his wife Faustina. that is, Elena asked:
-Have you thought about saving your soul?
a niko:
-If you enter a village and see children carefully planted near the church, with their hands cut off and their throats cut, you understand that the creature that did this has no soul.
did Nico do it himself? but he said it with regret. I think he was really remorseful.