3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 18.07.22 11:22 pm

Game Experience (Stray)

The game is out tomorrow. Journalists rated the game 79 out of 100 points. And you?
65 Comments
Sort by:
n
nighthawkreal 26.07.22

la-flo
Everyone loves cats. )

T
TheNikolay00 26.07.22

Passed in 5 hours, the game really liked.
People who seriously compare this game with The Witcher, Year of War and others are amazing. Who in their right mind would do this, and why?
Some people don't like the simplicity of the gameplay, lack of difficulty, no challenge, no challenge, no hardcore. It seems to me or the game is not about that?
After the passage, I do not want to find fault with the game, that's it. It's not about hardships and challenges. Here you relax while watching the interactive story of the cat. The visual and sound designs are very good. The only thing that bothered me was the intermittent lags during autosave and during loading, rebooting the game helps.

R
RussianAlex 26.07.22

SOBA4TACTICMOSCOW
vald11
Is it not fate to show a hint to anyone?
SpoilerThey will answer "only a geek can read this." and which of the techno-geeks do we have available? Elliot (tracker and poncho). Elliot will decipher it and send you to the bar to see the painting.

D
Dragon41k 26.07.22

Topchik toy. Haters to the dump

Shadow of Perception
Floww
Keep up to date with

Strepsils_Masondos
at least learn how to write correctly first

R
R2R_TV 26.07.22

cheezette
judging by your ava you are a girl)))

S
SpacePRedator014 26.07.22

Passed in 3 hours 50 minutes, tried to pass extra. quests, but if it didn’t work, I ran through. In fact, I really liked the game, it’s simple, not tense, so to speak, relax and watch a generally good story about friendship, evil corporations and stupid people who, even in the most critical situations, remain the same m*ducks, and died out. I like that there are essentially few mechanics in the game, from which you don’t get tense when you play it, because for so long you are tired of all these games with pumping, open worlds and other nonsense that gets bored very quickly due to congestion. Right there, in fact, there are 2 small towns (+ one small settlement), where sometimes you can complete additional quests and the rest of the game is linear, it is simple, parkour is simple, battles with enemies are simple and then the opportunity to fight back eventually disappears,

h
hellium 26.07.22

RussianAlex
Price tag... It's free

M
MaxX_AGENT 26.07.22

Honestly, my opinion is very captured, and even more so I am a lover of cats, and I adore different meow-meow-mur-mur-fyr-fyr. This is not just a game, this is the knowledge of the whole cat world, as well as the opportunity to learn the habits, habits, skills and many other virtues of cats, and of cats. It is in this game that you will learn how to become that very March cat :) You will plunge not only into the world of cats, but also into cool, beautiful and fabulous landscapes. Yes... and believe me... it's... worth it!!!

A
Archer Satellite111777 26.07.22

Floww
Don't be a hypocrite. Everyone can play games.

01001000 01101001 26.07.22

Impressions are extremely positive. You really care about the cat. Smart, red, tenacious.
The game has a lot of Easter eggs from many games and even films, the animated series: https://www.playground.ru/stray/news/v_stray_nashli_pashalki_k_skyrim_half_life_gravity_falls_i_k_mnogomu_drugomu-1222364
For example "Back to the Future" and DOC! Well, without a gigawatt!
Spoiler
You need to go through very carefully, it's really interesting. You can take screenshots on your desktop. The game is worth the collection and replay.

B
Basil44 26.07.22

SuperDron
and give kushots?

S
SweerpandeR 26.07.22

If you create a cat similar to your own (for the cache), then the developers will generally break all the money in the world, the question is will the cats be in the black? 🐱 🐈 Big Question

B
BarabulkaTiTiBod 26.07.22

The game is good

H
HEINZ_ENG 26.07.22

I haven’t played yet, I hope it will pull on my old trough

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 26.07.22

I haven’t played yet, but it’s interesting there, probably it won’t be possible to spoil other people’s slippers :)

A
Ayoker 26.07.22

I think everyone should play this masterpiece)

A
Ayoker 26.07.22

HUNTER ON A DEAD
There is no such possibility, but you can rub against the legs of robots from the heart))

G
Gamer_P 26.07.22

vald11
I don't remember with the safe myself, but some robot calls some numbers after the mission for him and like says that this is from the safe .. and you understand that these are the numbers of the chosen safe.

n
nighthawkreal 26.07.22

HUNTER ON A DEAD
What's strange is that the cat doesn't mark territory.

G
Gamer_P 26.07.22

Completed the game in 2 days :) Every day for about 3-4 hours. I played meditatively, tried to examine everything, every corner. The level design is very beautiful, cozy little towns with a characteristic Chinese slum style, as I understand it. The beauty of the locations is achieved by competent artistic design, the light is beautiful, soft shades, color transitions, nicely done.
The game itself is as simple as 5 kopecks :) and this is its charm, it is played easily, without tension.
The missions are simple, funny, often consist of 1-2 stages .. like "you need to get inside the factory for this you need to get clothes from the hat and jacket" hat in one place, jacket in another .. ok )) ran - got it))
I really liked that there is no cruelty, all robots are kind, there are no sudden movements or belligerence, the goal of robots is just to live and enjoy anything new in their world))) Except in the prison of drones, but they seem to not count.
Zorgi monsters are funny)) a kind of mixture of headcrabs with something)) stick and stick around .. but if you snort, they fall off))) in general, not tense opponents.
The last mission, I kept thinking "now the doors will open and security robots will burst in and kill me" .. but... it was just a pleasant cuteness :)
After the game, I had pleasant impressions.
You know, I would let my child play it easily without being afraid that he would see blood, boobs, murders or the like.