3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 18.07.22 11:22 pm

Game Experience (Stray)

The game is out tomorrow. Journalists rated the game 79 out of 100 points. And you?
65 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheDjonnyGames 18.07.22

The game hasn't been released yet. As soon as possible!

a
alexlex 26.07.22

The game is amazing, if only there was a function to create a cat at the beginning, it would be fun for everyone to play as a cat that looks like your own)))
Love, CAT and robots

S
SuperDron 26.07.22

The game is addictive, the graphics are sufficient, nothing slows down absolutely. And yes, here you can tear carpets and sofas :)

R
RussianAlex 26.07.22

Set. Played. Passed. The second time will be. Solely due to the fact that I did not collect the memory by 100% and because of my own curvature (the cut-off passed at the wrong time)
Impressions are positive. The game that is called "rediscovers" the platformer genre by adding a third dimension and voluminous labyrinths to it. Yes, it is positioned as an adventure game. But to me it is perceived in the first place as a platformer. A cute cat as a GG - he scores some flaws in the plot, and sometimes jerky animation, and sometimes not funny references ... Drawing and working out for a small studio is good.
The only downside is it's short. 7 hours for a complete walkthrough is nothing at all. Another 4 hours at least to add to it ... then the price tag will be justified. in its current form - there is no
PS and why was it called a "cyberpunk adventure" interesting?
spoilerpostapp is natural, although ... then the whole intrigue of the plot will be killed to death. And so at least somewhere somehow the player catches

t
tellium 26.07.22

Great toy! It's short, but it's no less cool! The ending gives hope for a continuation, the graphics are sufficient, nothing slowed down, not a single mistake fell out in the whole game))) My 10 points, very worthy compared to the rest.

y
yukon35 26.07.22

This game lacks customization. After all, many have cats and would like to create their own pet, and go through this journey with him.

t
typical Russian 26.07.22

antonborisov198
what a great nafig? you were not embarrassed that at the beginning of the game when 4 cats walk and go down and crawl down there is a moment (this location with crawling at the beginning of the game) then the fps shows stable 50.50!!! not 60 fps, as in other locations, but only 50! and there are much more friezes in the game 2.

S
Shadow of Perception 26.07.22

Game for girls

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

The game is completed in almost eight hours! At the moment, I consider it one of the best games of 2022👍

A
Arhet 26.07.22

Soul game. Top cat.

y
yariko okami 26.07.22

Dan
Partially, I agree. But it's not the graphics itself anymore, but the overestimated technical requirements for it, directx10 would be just right for the game.

f
floww 26.07.22

A cat simulator for girls and youngsters, I will definitely play as soon as all other games on earth are over)

Q
Qwenn 26.07.22

my honest opinion on this. boring game, albeit soulful. one time, played for free, not worth the money

c
cheezette 26.07.22

typical russian

c
cheezette 26.07.22

Floww
did not know that only girls love cats, keep it up to date as they say (actually don't care about your opinion)

n
nighthawkreal 26.07.22

Biomutant, but with cats.

c
cheezette 26.07.22

Strepsils_Masondosa
You should at least learn Russian, otherwise it's a shame to write with errors in our time. And if you only see the walking simulator in this game and don't notice anything other than that, then I have bad news for you. Yes, and I'll ask you a rhetorical question: in what game do you NOT NEED to walk?

S
SOBA4TACTICMOSCOW 26.07.22

vald11
I understand you about the binary code?)
I already started reading a whole article how they are decoded, but in the game it’s enough just to get to the bar, in the same location, climb onto the bar, and on the left there will be a picture with palm trees, there is a code :)

f
fundamentalist 26.07.22

great game, perfect adventure game that hasn't been seen in a long time

l
la-flo 26.07.22

I don’t understand where the game has such ratings and so much PR. An hour and a half later it became boring, and it doesn’t feel like launching it yet. Optimization is so-so, sometimes fps drops.
I would compare with Journey, but the gameplay is more interesting there. The very concept of playing as a cat is not bad, but everything is scripted, you can’t even jump freely.