3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 18.07.22 11:22 pm

Game Experience (Stray)

The game is out tomorrow. Journalists rated the game 79 out of 100 points. And you?
65 Comments
Sort by:
p
podmot 26.07.22

Pros: It's catoooooooo ^^
Cons: No fish.
10 out of 10

S
SGate 26.07.22

Everything seems to be fine, but the world is static, these robots will always stand in one place, except for some moments when moving through the story. And it would look fine in a 2D platformer, there is no point in moving the characters, but in 3D this robot endlessly scolding a dead salesman robot, a robot cleaning paint on the floor, and so on, will do this all the time while we are there, but it was possible at least somehow revive them, even if they take a little walk after they have been talked to.
In the end, at least some movement began to occur. And so the game is not bad and some strange desire to replay it again, which happens very rarely.

O
Orze 26.07.22

The game is excellent, there have never been such, very feline, kind and sweet. The start is good. All liked it. Thank you.

S
Sebostiano 01.08.22

The game has an interesting idea. The game is interesting. There are many different puzzles. Well, in general, the game is good. My rating is 9 out of 10.

S
Spiny 01.08.22

Normal game. A game for relaxation, simple puzzles. But still, the ending with questions ... maybe there will be a continuation and they will answer everything there, or maybe not. But the game is fun overall. However, my cat didn't really appreciate it. When I was playing and the cat came to me, I started to meow in the game, but the cat looked at me and left the room. Maybe I said something bad to him?

l
lapwing mouse 01.08.22

Spiny
Very strange behavior of cats. Because I had something like that. At first, my cat listened attentively to the computer redhead, playing all together, but then, when I often began to meow in the game, the real redhead also did not pay attention. Perhaps, over time, they get bored and they don’t pay attention anymore, or the computer cat says gag and real cats don’t care🤷‍♂️

R
Rhyme 01.08.22

SweerpandeR
That's the only modder doing this.

S
Sneaky Pete 01.08.22

awesome game

777Pashtetus777 01.08.22

Probably the best cat game

A
Artifexx 01.08.22

The game left a positive impression. Once the cat hung so that it only helped to boot to the last point. The rest of the game is smooth. The plot can be rated 7 out of 10. The ending is touching. The environment is amazing. The robots are very meticulous, self-aware of themselves and therefore so interesting, during the game I tried to communicate with each of them. Put a plus if you like a musician next to whom you can lie down, listen to the guitar and slip him new notes. I rate the game 8 out of 10. Everyone.

S
Stepan Alexandrovich 01.08.22

Fierce game

L
Lintar1980 20.08.22

Guys, who understands the plot?? I didn't enter anything. Kirdyk came to people and only robots remained ??? Why was this city made? How people died out if they hid under the dome

B
Ballbeast 20.08.22

99.9 out of 100 due to the fact that you can not choose Katya

I
IClaimerI 20.08.22

The game is NOT BAD, but not for 700 rubles (Maximum for 350 rubles). Stray took me about 2 hours (or even less) on the "story" passage (without additional tasks), and already on the 2nd passage 4 hours (purely for footage). And so, let's go in order. Perhaps I'll start with the pros: the atmosphere, music and ... everything. Let's go through the cons of this turkey: you can jump ... where you are allowed, you can throw things off the edge ... where they give you the go-ahead, you can sleep curled up ... where you are also allowed, you can rub against robots ... about which you are allowed to, you can scratch objects ... for which you should also be given the go-ahead. Well, at least you can meow on an ongoing basis, thanks to this too (10 scripts out of 10), the gameplay, the map is small (BUT AS WE NEED FOR THE COTTIC KALTA BALSA-A-A-AH), and in some places the graphics are disgusting (no seriously did you see that blurry face at the very beginning?!). In the game, we didn’t really play for our fluffy (except for the initial prologue), because the main “plot” was focused on the B12 drone, the AI ​​behavior is somewhere at the level of bread, i.e. run in front of their face and nothing will happen to you (drones ), but now it will hurt a lot (zurki), "parkour", but what's wrong with him? It’s just relatively good with him, but then why didn’t I put him in the pros? It's simple, YOU JUST MAGNETIZE TO SURFACES FROM WHICH YOU SIMPLY PHYSICALLY CANNOT FALL SOMEWHERE, *khm-khm* and so we continue to have these puzzles, they are as easy as possible here (I would not classify them as cons. I'll just say, that they are neither fish nor meat) and the price. Perhaps this will end with the minuses. The game is good, as well as its befitting indie toys. Compare this project with some giants and do good to her with the words: "HERE THERE IS CATS-I-I-IK, AND THERE IS NO TOKY BLAGAVKH AND WAABSE ILA OF THE YEAR SEDEVR!!!!" corny is the degradation of our society, as if people launched their very first game in their lives. Reviews at the moment due to the hype of the cat in this game, we can say that they are not fair, but because this is a subjective opinion (and the opinion was created to fuck him! "And in his mouth, and not open people's eyes to some shortcomings ) it would be fairer if the reviews were mixed (as they say: "neither fish nor fowl"). Is it worth playing?-Yes. Is the game worth the money?-No. My assessment of this project is 5.8/10. I hope that the fan base of this project will not foam at the mouth because of my opinion about Stray. AND ISYO TYUT IS NOT TOKYO BAGAVH AND WAABSE ILA GODA SEDEVR !!!!" is tritely a degradation of our society, as if people launched their very first game in their life. Reviews at the moment due to the cat's hype in this game, we can say that not fair, but because this is a subjective opinion (and the opinion was created to fuck him! "And in the mouth, and not open people's eyes to some shortcomings) it would be fairer if the reviews were mixed (as they say:" Neither fish and no meat"). Is it worth playing? - Yes. Is the game worth the money? - No. My rating for this project is 5.8/10. I hope that the fan base of this project will not foam at the mouth because of my opinion about Stray. AND ISYO TYUT IS NOT TOKYO BAGAVH AND WAABSE ILA GODA SEDEVR !!!!" is tritely a degradation of our society, as if people launched their very first game in their life. Reviews at the moment due to the cat's hype in this game, we can say that not fair, but because this is a subjective opinion (and the opinion was created to fuck him! "And in the mouth, and not open people's eyes to some shortcomings) it would be fairer if the reviews were mixed (as they say:" Neither fish and no meat"). Is it worth playing? - Yes. Is the game worth the money? - No. My rating for this project is 5.8/10. I hope that the fan base of this project will not foam at the mouth because of my opinion about Stray. My rating for this project is 5.8/10. I hope that the fan base of this project will not foam at the mouth because of my opinion about Stray. My rating for this project is 5.8/10. I hope that the fan base of this project will not foam at the mouth because of my opinion about Stray.

D
Denis Manulik 20.08.22

tell me, I play with my daughter and hers, and either my eyes or my brain hurt. Maybe in the settings you can turn it off or on? charts?
I have noticed that some games, when you quickly move the mouse, cause a headache.

-
-SERGEY- 20.08.22

20 minutes ran and deleted

n
nukio 20.08.22

Denis Manulik
30 fps lock to help you

s
spidd 20.08.22

game of the year! and yes i'm a cat person))

A
Anderby 20.08.22

Stray on PS4. 100%.

The usual not particularly remarkable adventure game with elements of a quest for five hours. The cat perspective is a bit interesting. The history is simple.
Spoiler

o
opoit1213 04.09.22

maybe not the game of the year, but definitely one of the most memorable games of the year. everyone deserves to play