3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
epol 18.07.22 11:22 pm

Voice acting? (Dead Space 3)

Will there be Russian voice acting? who knows the current not to write like play with English!
67 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kageri Sendou 18.07.22

+1 to the last comment)

g
gamerole2 18.07.22

What are you talking about. 1) Mostly children who are under 18 and younger play games and they really need voice acting. They don’t give a shit about your acting, they need a plot and shoot monsters. do not download terrents. Hmm, maybe you need to do voice acting first so that people would not be sorry to give money 3) Why spend 2 years, $ 1 on voice acting and look for 100 people? If anyone remembers, in the past, most films were voiced by some stoned dude and they watched. I would even be glad to play dead space 3 with such voice acting.

w
wowanchick 18.07.22

gamerole2
It's not about the money, and the number of actors, but with Korea's lack of talent. Have you watched public TV channels for a long time? No, well, that's right! The first channel has long been dubbed the "first anal". Do you think there is little budget money spent on modern films, TV shows and series ...

c
cybr4rm 18.07.22

Well, I only heard very bad dubbing in the first Mass Effect, just awful. And the same people dubbed the third Fallout just fine, the first Dead Space was also quite well dubbed, and EA immediately put an end to dubbing because of a couple of games.

u
und3ath 18.07.22

gamerole2 Well,
actually, this game comes with a PG-18 rating, which means: only persons who have reached 18+ years old can play this game. We don't have censorship. Well, on the topic, no one forces you to play this product, and even more so, they don’t force it into your hands. But if you bought it and play, then be patient. No one will listen to you, all developers, as well as Publishers, are deeply up to the lantern on some of our claims.

u
und3ath 18.07.22

cybr4rm
Again, EA put an end to ME1 and DAO, there are a lot of mistakes and there are mats from the heels and everything would be fine if they didn’t put them into the game, otherwise they found out and banned

G
Ganga_Vlad 18.07.22

epol
Everyone should know the bourgeois language, there will be no voice acting!

c
cybr4rm 18.07.22

With proper quality control, voice acting would be done and actors would be attracted, but it is unlikely that the Russian version of the game will justify the investment, also, as it were, the reason is not only in a couple of screwed up games, I think

S
Stinger_Max 18.07.22

Ganga_Vlad
With what fright should I and am obliged to know bourgeois? Putin never wrote this anywhere, so don't decide here.

g
greenfox111 18.07.22

gamerole2 Stop
taking psychotropic substances).
1) The games are mostly played by children who are under 18 and younger and they really need voice acting. They don't give a shit about your acting, they need a plot and shoot monsters.
Yeah, call of duty is bought because of the plot. Children from games do not need a plot, but only "shooting". Units will buy the game because of the plot.
2) Who says that in order to have a good voice acting it is necessary not to download from the terrents. Hmm, maybe you need to first do the voice acting so that people would not be sorry to
give money. In fact, they give money for the product, and not for one of its components.
3) Why spend 2 years, 1 dollars on voice acting and look for 100 people? If anyone remembers, in the past, most films were voiced by some stoned dude and they watched it. I would even be glad to play dead space 3 with such voice acting.
Yeah. Before, there was no Russia. And what about the "video salons of the 90s"? Previously, no one had a "video" and Western cinema, cartoons were new. Everyone did not pay attention to the gundos who dubbed films, the main thing was to see, but what is Western cinema in general? How is it necessary not to respect and love yourself and your mental state in order to agree to such a voice acting that was in the 90s?
.4) Why was voice acting entrusted to 1C for AC3, but they don't do it in dead cpace 3?
In fact, Akella is publishing this game in Russia, and EA herself is the grandfather of the space, and I will repeat it again if you have not seen the previous posts. EA was dissatisfied with the voice acting of its games and therefore banned the voice acting and publishing of its games and itself is engaged in publishing in Russia.
Indicator shkoloty
Putin wrote and said a lot of things, but so far half of them have not been fulfilled, but this is not the point.

It's not the lack of talent or the number of actors (although this is also to a small extent), but the approach to voice acting. Western developers take this seriously, they invite actors, sometimes one of the Hollywood stars (advertising your product never hurts). Our actors are given the text "read a few phrases into the microphone", sometimes they even explain with what intonation to say, but in the end, what do we see in the game? At the GG, his friends are dying, whom he has known for several years, etc. and says in such a voice, as if nothing had happened, "WHAT? Friends died? Garbage. Think about who doesn't happen."
Although things have been changing lately, the localizations that are available are very good. I would like to believe that our publishers have finally realized that it is time to stop working, as it was before, and a different approach to voice acting is needed.

K
Kageri Sendou 18.07.22

Golden words my friend!

S
Stinger_Max 18.07.22

greenfox111
you didn’t even understand my small and elementary post, how can you be perceived as a knowledgeable person at all

g
greenfox111 18.07.22

Shkolota indicator
Are you not familiar with such a thing as sarcasm?

R
Russian_warfare 18.07.22

greenfox111
A person will start learning a language only when the president says so, what kind of understanding of sarcasm are we talking about? :)

J
Jackson[x] 18.07.22

The cattle do not want to translate good games, but they are obliged.

Everyone did not pay attention to the gundos who dubbed films, - Films were dubbed very high quality earlier, it’s good that some of those are now dubbing modern cinema.

g
gamerole2 18.07.22

und3ath
Well, yes, she is labeled 18+, but the audience is still exactly children under 18, and it will always be so

g
gamerole2 18.07.22

greenfox111
1) I bought the AC(assasin creed) series only because of the plot, which of course is already some kind of shitty
. The audience should attract developers, and they should attract the audience.
3) You know, reading the titles doesn’t make me very happy. I want to listen and watch. I bought the game, but I didn’t know about the fact that there was no Russian voice acting and now I don’t know why I bought it
. I wonder what they didn’t like? SPEND MONEY ON RUSSIA. On Germany, France, etc. they spend money, but it’s a pity for them to spend on us.

M
Mahro 18.07.22

greenfox111
Guy, why are you suffering, are you trying to prove something? The topic sounds like this - "voice acting?", that is, will it be or not. People hope so. You just impose your opinion, do you somehow feel better about it? People want, people hope, leave them alone.
As for localization, you probably know that dubbing actors, namely dubbing, and not theater and film actors, since these are completely different specializations, it’s like an opera singer and a pop performer. Something I digress, well, dubbing actors are given the text and the original sound track and, accordingly, the dubbing process is going on. And then the final result is checked and approved by completely different people.
Why am I all this, no need to slander the actors and talk about their mediocrity. Have you ever been to rehearsals in the theater, and so I will say, the director will not let the actors go until they rehearse as they should. And if you are a fan of the Hollywood system of acting, then you should be interested to know that the greatest schools are considered: acting according to Chekhov and Stanislavsky - the latter is vehemently used in the West.

J
Jackson[x] 18.07.22

Only a kid would buy a game for the sake of the story

k
karbofoss6828 18.07.22

mpi
I completely agree with you, and Americans and Germans will not buy a game without native voice acting, because they respect themselves, unlike US, and demand respect from others who do voice acting for them in their native language. And the Russians, well, they already steal, still do voice acting for them, all the more they rule with PIRATES - they’ll steal everything and they won’t give money, so let the subs read instead of playing normally. Those who say they say - "fuck you Russian voice acting", it's just a show off and window dressing, so they say I'm cool like Everest English I know why I need Russian. You need to respect your language, gentlemen, smart people, otherwise, in your opinion, we RUSSIAN can no longer convey emotions with our "mooing" and "bleating" it's you, a driveway party and shkolota, you can't communicate and expound in a normal literary language, and decent actors can do all this at once - otherwise it won’t work out to be a good actor !! And voiceovers are bad because good actors cost money, which we usually save and cut, especially since people hawala and subtitles !!!