3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D.Artist 21.11.19 02:34 am

Companions, members. (Divinity: Original Sin)

Want to play Petrino taktikal RPG, played about an hour max (that is me in the beginning), but so far none of the satellite have not seen even a potential one. Who many satellites found, where, and who they are (class/subject)?
60 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheff322 21.11.19

In the first MS the city can pick up 2 members and one dog (even remembered Arcanum)

W
WarMage4 21.11.19

Actually, I remember a video where Sven winke explained the system of satellites.
There are two kinds of satellites - the mercenaries and party members.
Mercenaries are hired for a fee and, in fact, they are only the money and need. Biography and background they have a simple and they only need to waste as I understand it.
The members have the background and biography of more, they looks different from the usual (?), they also comment on what you're doing, what they like and don't like.

But now I don't know, maybe this not. You never know, maybe resources are not enough. So check yourself =)

D
D.Artist 21.11.19

Already did a little research, found two:
Madora - paranoid warrior, is the local tavern.
Jahan - black warlock-demon hunter, is the Mayor's house in the library on the second floor.
The dog is probably the one that runs among the graves? Others have not seen, but the hike to it in your party to take you need to have the benefit of talking with animals if wrong, please correct.

Mercenaries too, once you get on the End Times *no spoilers* at the second visit (or after Def. events) inside the portal opens Hall of Heroes, there stands the man from whom you can hire Cueva cloud of mercenaries of all stripes ranging from 1 to 20 LVL, the stronger the mercenary, the more expensive, respectively.

I have 2 main characters - a Sorcerer and a Cleric, Madora came in very handy as Soldier, and is still wildly need Horns/the Thief/Shadowblade, mercenaries do not want to take, if anyone knows where to meet members of the Horn will be very grateful.

And so write ischo who found who.

z
zhigalin 21.11.19

The same run with two mercenaries from 1 city,the dog is also not found,who knows,tell me-how do you find the treasure,I bought all 5 cards in 1 city markers on the map are shown,but as they dig x,s, dug up the current one....

I
Ilkus Oldman 21.11.19

zhigalin
Swing or increase Perception. Only one way, no middle ground. Do not know can be dogs looking for them!?

I
Ilkus Oldman 21.11.19

Noticed crap that with time card missing stamp antitheft. Most likely a bug.

z
zhigalin 21.11.19

I, too, disappeared,then appeared,well, you collected at least 3 treasures?Perception my heroes have 7 and need how much?

I
Ilkus Oldman 21.11.19

On the first map in the world, dug up all. There is further - spoiler alert - in the shelter appears rasskazik secrets, its theft lost.

Pers., the more the better.

26sergy 21.11.19

a thief in a tavern, but you need to join the Guild five man near the entrance offers a thief himself at a table at the bar (girl)

S
Sheff322 21.11.19

A normal dog (most likely shepherd, on the quest where you need to find sheep). In the Western or North-Western gate and there along the path (there will be more wolf leader LVL 7 and small wolves).

D
D.Artist 21.11.19

26sergy
Damn, I sent them and now they are I do not want to take, I thought the divorce a shame...

Sheff322
A sheep lies in the tomb where the dog runs? There are no wolves not seen, strange...

S
Sheff322 21.11.19

D. Artist
Go to the West gate and you will have a shepherd (only there will be mobs 7 levels).

s
shova42 21.11.19

Shepherd for the Eastern gate.Only after killing all the wolves,she chuhnuli in an unknown direction.Don't know where to look for it now.

R
Russian Bear 21.11.19

Sheff322
2 shepherds and they lead to the den of wolves on two sides, and then disappear in the bushes.
Talk to the dog in the cemetery to join the squad, but it refuses.

S
Sheff322 21.11.19

Russian Bear
Well, you're not a zombie.

z
zhigalin 21.11.19

How to hire other NPCs,go with 2 - Madora - paranoid warrior, is the local tavern.
Jahan - black witch doctor, demon hunter,all four of the brow,which play a lion 12 the Guild of five was not included,so as to hire others?

M
Marvelosi 21.11.19

Companions only two... location is one. On DLC DLC the mountains....

P
Pelmen dobra 21.11.19

Bros, and romance is? :D

N
Nemonus 21.11.19

Bros, and romance is? :D
There is, but it is in fact creating yourself :)
That is - do not shout at my partner, and choose charismatic and convincing answers, well, dress her in all the best. And such as in Mae Tao or not. No one here runs with spermatoksikozom, and does not think while saving the world or city from the undead, as if to put his partner on the ...
Suggest to play off @_@

P
Pelmen dobra 21.11.19

Nemonus
Wow! That sounds promising! that's not enough. Thank you!