3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D.Artist 21.11.19 02:34 am

Companions, members. (Divinity: Original Sin)

Want to play Petrino taktikal RPG, played about an hour max (that is me in the beginning), but so far none of the satellite have not seen even a potential one. Who many satellites found, where, and who they are (class/subject)?
60 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angillin 21.11.19

Go to the village of Sacred stone. Then go to the bloody river, you pass through a waterfall, and a straight run into the cave entrance. In a cave at the mountain of corpses to be teacher Badur MAG Porochnuk Jared. Kill him and a mustache.

Thank you, comrade cap! But seriously, dear Bastarder, I'm under the spoiler described his problem in the first post from October 2. And it was not that I couldn't find a druid, and that
Spoilerons companion throws a party and goes to his side, and I can't talk to her. You have to kill both, and this is somehow not ice.

S
Sforzando 21.11.19

Prompt, who joins Vollgraff. Asked to join the squad, the second main character says something in the style of We do not need such detachment and as a result, Vollgraff connect fails and you really want

b
barmaley73 21.11.19

I have Vollgraff without problems and protests of the second he joined... don't know what influenced the characters of faithful and free or the fact that my GG is already half the city cleaned and talked on the theme of perfect crime

a
acsimand 21.11.19

Sforzando
To attach a character who does not like your party members, just leave the second character where nitude, and you come to that, who want to take in the command and connect without problems. Then go back for your companion (companion).

A
Akura-archangel 21.11.19

Angillin
Not sure if still the answer, but I solved the problem as follows: having Bardotti in the party just enter the cave, throw a fireball at Jared without further ADO and explanation, currencies and his summons, and called to them all. Vollgraff not room*petsa (say the murder of innocents), the quest Bayr closed in connection with the death of Jared, the relationship does not deteriorate, everyone is happy.

n
nights00 21.11.19

And then suddenly Vollgraff became dumb from childhood? O_o

R
Roguer 21.11.19

I now wonder how to actually play a thief? He has little armor, not so much resists(warrior has more) and has it is normally only in the back and close to...

D
D.Artist 21.11.19

Inviz - a stab in the back if you do it carefully, you can single-handedly cut the entire army. Exploits...

I
I3ender 21.11.19

Roguer
This class is the main parameter which is the speed, inviza a very long CD, so the only tactic as I understand this, in the beginning of the battle go inviz and running to the rear of the proty, vicepresi mage/arrow coming out of inviza, kill, run away, due to high speed run for kilometers, blizneci usually do not catch up, or jump to somewhere far away, a turn, accumulates, kill, run away)) I personally do not understand how to play it yet)) life is weak, the armor is weak good for damage but only in the back)) so it should be)) That I think the shield is tossed to him, but there is a little force to swing will have...

Play in a party of 4 different classes, the two-handed sword, arrows, mage and thief, funny pati))

V
Vicos 21.11.19

People! Hello! Who's to say what a personal quest from Bardotti?
Stumbled upon a quest Vollgraff - ghostly forest walks sad Coban, in a conversation with him is that he is dumb and someone is deprived of his voice. If the group was Vollgraff, he will show us the way primernyy where to go and what there to look.
At Mador and Jana also have quests, and Bardotti who found it?

V
Vicos 21.11.19

We know that it must be a quest for a druid who has replaced her father and was raised in the woods. From the description of the DLC.

s
surgutfred 21.11.19

Tell and experience is divided into satellites? Ie, if they experience more major Persians? Or just the same number all without sharing?

N
Natalielinen 21.11.19

surgutfred
No. Experience is not divided. All receive the same to XP regardless of do you take a party members or not.

N
Natalielinen 21.11.19

Vicos
Have Bardotti also have a quest. To find it I found, but the run failed. The meaning of the quest that you need to find her friend, who was captured by the immaculate.

B
Brashnashla 21.11.19

People, stupid question, how many people in the party? 2 hero+2 party members? Or party members to take?

A
AT_Sagor 21.11.19

Brashnashla
That's right - two of the party the maximum number for the party.

B
Brashnashla 21.11.19

at_sagor
Then the question is, can I, for example, to hire someone, and then leave in the hall of heroes, thus to choose exactly the party I have I need at the moment, and go through all the quests party members? Or it will not work?

M
Myakotka 21.11.19

I have 3 people now, how to get more if they refuse they say I have a lot of people in the team, I heard you can take something like 5 or even 6 people in one team, it may have something to pump or something to do?

H
Homikator 21.11.19

I do not understand how to get Bardotti from the Cell.
The guards did not go on contact, or rather they do not have conversations, to let her go so she joined my group.
Steal the key can not, simply do not understand how or, going to Hyde, on the couch, but Rob is red.

A
ASqwerty 19.10.20

Bastarder
you can take the thief without joining the Magnificent Five, do not mislead the people, Volgraf in the cave, the entrance to which in the city cemetery