3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya Yefanov 21.11.19 02:35 am

Not have pirates (CPY) (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Not have pirates,on the forums I see that I have not one such problem,already tried everything.
48 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revan Reborn 21.11.19

The tablet was still raw. Wait for a Repack with a normal tablet.

E
EugenDev 21.11.19

Sanya Yefanov
Buy the game, and joy to you!
If no money, buy offline activation :)

A
Albert De Hanter 21.11.19

Sanya Yefanov
Can fire wood to update?

Z
Zenux 21.11.19

I for some reason are not saved audio settings in the game, every time takes off at 100, it was at whom such? There are concerns that the licenses will be the same (if you decide to buy the game after reading).

C
Crystal Lion 21.11.19

Zenux
If something, somewhere is not saved then it is the probability that you have the PC name in Russian. English do and try. Well, or just stupidly forgot to post the settings to save the settings. And this happened)))

Z
Zenux 21.11.19

Crystal Lion
The name in English, 5 times put the settings and restarted the game = 5 back to the default (and only sound, video settings are saved), err on Vin10, but I don't know where to dig.
PS: This thing with settings is not the first game to appear is the beginning of the current 10 Windows.

Z
Zenux 21.11.19

Badfox69
OK, on the subject have something to offer?

g
grovarian 21.11.19

Sanya Yefanov
A description of the problem leaves much to be desired. I have the morning run.

1. May antivirus ate the pill.
2. Perhaps in due release tablet separately and must be copied to the game folder.
3. Might help to run as Administrator, or maybe just the computer is not stalling the game.

Guess as much as anything because of the detailed description is not a problem.

_
_Mahoney_ 21.11.19

Revan Reborn
Tablet not raw, do not say stupidity, and Refine it to nothing, bypassing the VM Protecta successfully done!, and those who whine are either inept or har-Ki computers don't fit the game!

S
Sanya Yefanov 21.11.19

Albert De Hunter
have updated to the latest version did not help

R
RumerG 21.11.19

Sanya Yefanov
What did you think, take just download, install and play?)) No no no, I suffer)))))

A
A3MOH 21.11.19

Sanya Yefanov
Processor what?

l
lunixy 21.11.19

Percent of what?

g
grovarian 21.11.19

AmonRah
Nothing funny here not see. In our time, without the pirates take the license does not, because our dear developers can instead interesting games to push some sort of hat... Today here came the pirates, played 4 an hour, liked it, bought a license. But with zloschastnym Assassins Creed Revelations I didn't do very much regretted. Not only that, the piece itself is not particularly interesting, and the faces of the characters for the monkeys. I'm not talking about the ill-fated Andromeda and the long-suffering Star Wars =)

S
Sanya Yefanov 21.11.19

grovarian
The fact of the matter is that everything is done correctly,the antivirus turned off,the pill threw the driver updated.Set the stage for a run(

S
Sanya Yefanov 21.11.19

A3MOH
xeon 5460 instructions all fit

R
RumerG 21.11.19

grovarian
Ooooh, StarWars is something else))))

a
anotoleololo 21.11.19

I have crashes to desktop after update of fire wood NVIDIA. try the previous version(just run on 385.XX true with the colors of the problems were due to hdr)
on 388.0 black screen

S
Samgal80 21.11.19

Set. Similarly, crashes every five minutes. Blew to hell. The game looks good, but need to wait for a more stable Repack. Iron is good. But change settings to best/worst sides does not change anything...

A
An__ei 21.11.19

Like normal