3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya Yefanov 21.11.19 02:35 am

Not have pirates (CPY) (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Not have pirates,on the forums I see that I have not one such problem,already tried everything.
48 Comments
Sort by:
a
anotoleololo 21.11.19

I'm surprised. 4K in the test 34 frames average on ultra
understand why such a result: the game has problems with graphics after changing settings (like change, but with a resolution of the problem which then occurs), after a restart on ultra fps about 10 lower, maybe because of the wood

R
RitaCG 21.11.19

Very strange, starts to run and then crashes. The splash image, black screen, crash.
Windows 10, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32 Opera, intel i7-7700 3.6 Ghz. How is it possible for this PC to run?=(

V
Vyxyxol 21.11.19

RitaRo
How is it possible for this PC to pirate games?

A
An__ei 21.11.19

In 2K 144Гц.
Spoiler

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 21.11.19

Tablet updated during the start of the game you need to turn on the microphone and crack... infa 146%...

G
Gera95 21.11.19

Children assassin finally broke what? :))
anotoleololo wrote:
I'm surprised. 4K in the test 34 frames average on ultra
Why be surprised, the graphics are at the level of фоллаут4. HDR whether there is, or not, is unclear.

E
ELRASTA 21.11.19

Anyone with black screen crashes to desktop and the giraffe card is just a nvidia change the game settings ( anti-aliasing) fxaa to off, I start
p.s. not hooked, already almost at the beginning started to skip commercials with the talking, the fight was similar to the slashers, neither of which has changed in terms of the rest. All the same asasin + far cry primal with his pumping

N
NoneOne2010 21.11.19

In its a NVIDIA antialiasing of ephixa initially off, still throws on the desktop with the error: display Driver nvlddmkm sys has stopped responding and has successfully recovered

w
walkris 21.11.19

Sanya Yefanov
usually the game doesn't run from those who have percent old, no instructions

f
fominviatheslav20 21.11.19

Samgal80
Yes, normal Repack,take it up with the iron.

A
A3MOH 21.11.19

Sanya Yefanov
Sorry, but no.

A
AleksSheyker 21.11.19

Do you have any info about iron its text content,then people are not soothsayers

M
Maxiomax 21.11.19

Sanya Yefanov
The game requires sse 4.2, your processor doesn't support. I have the same story with core2duo.

S
S.t.e.n 21.11.19

ELRASTA wrote:
Anyone with black screen crashes to desktop and the giraffe card is just a nvidia change the game settings ( anti-aliasing) fxaa to off, I start
Confirm.

Z
Zh1VaGo 21.11.19

In support of the write times, we can help.

A
Andrey Lomsadze 21.11.19

Sanya Yefanov
On my Windows 7 start in compatibility mode Windows vista sp2

A
AlexandrOdessa 21.11.19

ELRASTA
Thank You

S
SerDjo123 21.11.19

ELRASTA
Thank you!!!!

l
lemma 21.11.19

ELRASTA
Thank you, that your advice helped. And how do you know that? Somewhere else dig?

E
ELRASTA 21.11.19

MISHA F
Comments to the distribution of need to read))