3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya Yefanov 21.11.19 02:35 am

Not have pirates (CPY) (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Not have pirates,on the forums I see that I have not one such problem,already tried everything.
48 Comments
Sort by:
j
jigadloff 21.11.19

Alexander Trostinsky
A free miner included included)))

P
Pasha Dudarenko 21.11.19

download Assassin's.Creed.Origins.RUS.ENG.RePack-VickNet installing everything is OK by clicking on the start not zapuskaetsya driver updating

P
Polka Pirozhok 21.11.19

ELRASTA
The only adequate response.

And Yes, those who cackled that supposedly bought not bought (students begged nurse), licensed exactly the same, if not shut off FXAA, it will fly.

p
petro304 21.11.19

I also did not run, but the computer is more than meets, tried everything and nothing helped, but the decision appeared, you need to try to install on different drives. Helped me.

O
Oleg Glushkov 21.11.19

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
and quack like a duck want??

Y
Ycha 21.11.19

ELRASTA
thank you! helped)

UPD. did not help(

on i5-7300HQ, and videos 1060 6 GB, laptop.
on the old laptop on minimum salary was no problem, but there was a i7-3630 and 640m
and here - throws while exports maximum speed. even on low throws. trying the wood update, view..
by the way, these have been on GTA 5, but rarely, and there's an error pop up, something about video memory...

updated drivers, ran as administrator, compatibility, maximum speed/minimum, resolution changed. well, hell knows why she throws out, without any logs in random time

Y
Ycha 21.11.19

while it helped that I scale the resolution put 120%, the rest to maximum. has been working for 2 hours

UPD. 8 hours dashed off without departure. try

m
meteor89 21.11.19

Andrew Lomsadze
Hold the crab Your advice only helped.