3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22 01:13 am

The strength of the spirit and the triumph of the will of gaming art.

I had an idea here in creating excitement in single games and the opportunity for players, that is, it was not sickly for all of us to make money like that. For example, you can create a holy coalition of the best gamers for competitive purposes. But not in online fights, but in the folk trials of the single. games. Take, say, two players. One invites the other to go through this or that boss in some game at the highest level of difficulty. If he does not pass, then he pays him a certain amount for his defeat. Then the second one offers to go through the same boss. Bets can start from 500 rubles. And later, with the awesome level of bosses, the games themselves, with the passage of levels for a while, raise the stakes. Thus, the gamer will be able to save up quickly for the same top-end new card, the family of which will be released soon, or, in general, spend money at his own discretion, or maybe even lose. What a great tournament! First, you need to vote for those games that the majority plays, so that the gamer does not feel like a black sheep, all of a sudden, if he does not know about this game. I'm a mouse nerd and I play almost everything, even if it's racing, even if it's a goat stimulator) The exceptions are some Darksoul games. But not all. I passed the master of the sword Sekiro five times. And I pass Elden Ring for the second time. And then, in these games, I'm far from a pro, but a three-player in skill. It will be necessary to take exactly those single games where there is an opportunity to create a choice of tests. And the tests can be created as follows: Killing the boss at the most difficult difficulty level with a certain number of attempts, as well as with the passage of some game at the most prohibitive difficulty level. Level up against the clock, the furthest shot at once, or kill a huge number of opponents in melee.
SpoilerHere's how the dude took out Olgerd's strongest opponent on the level To Death:
Spoiler
Well, what is weak?))) We will take everyone to the holy conclave, except for cheaters and mining players. Let these maggots go on mining and killing their cards. I'm for a clean game! And in order to know that the player passes the game to the conscience, he will make proofs live, recording a video in the form of a video with all the indicators, because a lot of money and the player’s honor are at stake. In the future, we will begin to raise rates to tens of thousands of rubles. Pass the same Sekiro or Elden Ring and never die, as our Asian friends did. Or, you can add up the money and buy the winner the most hyper top video or percent. Therefore, gentlemen, comrades, who do not mind participating in the sacred WARgaming, welcome to the tournament of selected legates!!! In the end!!! Will stay!!!! Strongest kids!!!
Spoiler
5 Comments
Sort by:
f
frendzy 26.07.22

I basically agree with everything except the last point.

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

Frendzy To dial
to start 10 players and away we go!

A
Anderby 04.10.22

gamers rise up

M
Manhunt1908 04.10.22

There is no money, no games of the majority and a powerful computer that pulled them, and the Internet is weak for broadcasts)) If it’s not banter, the idea has a right to exist.

P
Position 04.10.22

lapwing mouse