3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lil_G. 01.08.22 10:13 pm

Optimization (The Bureau: XCOM Declassified)

Guys how do you optimize?
My system:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Core i7 2600K 3.4 GHz
8 Gb DDDR3 686 MGh
Asus P8H61-M LE/USB3
GeForce GTX 550 Ti
Samsung HD103SJ ATA Device 1 Tb
Realtek High Definition Audio
I have medium 30-40 in the game FPS is bad...
78 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Spyroke_ 01.08.22

All at max. (except reflection in space). Resolution 1920x1080
Standing at headquarters, near Nicholas's office and looking at a huge screen 80 fps (instead of 40 with reflection in space).
Config:
Video: GTX 660 2gb
Memory: 2x4gb Corsair 1866 frequency
Proc: AMD FX-6300
PS I checked the difference in the game with the option enabled and disabled (reflection in space), in general, it gives all surfaces a reflection effect. For example, all objects are reflected from a polished tile floor, if you look at the glass at an angle, everything is also reflected, well, I think you understand the principle. For me, this is not critical and I knocked it out nafig.

_
_Spyroke_ 01.08.22

Here is a visual comparison.
WITHOUT "Reflection in space"

WITH "Reflection in space"

777ept 01.08.22

_Spyroke_ Thanks for the comparison, it's very clear, to be honest, it's a little critical for me, since the picture is more realistic with reflection (Well, we'll wait for patches and new firewood from Nvidia ........

S
Steve0 01.08.22

The graphon is shit and so, just think, some reflections are turned off. And the reflections are simply the WORST. And they slow down because they are just buggy.

777ept
If you want everything to always be at max, collect a new computer every year. Autumn games on max will not work on your hardware, you will have to slow down something. This is done on purpose so that the new generation is bought.

B
Barefoot 01.08.22

The game is optimized as complete shit, if for such a UG you need at least 7850 http://gamegpu.ru/action-/-fps-/-tps/the-bureau-xcom-declassified-test-gpu.html
then what then for Rome 2 or WD will be necessary?

M
MAKAKUT 01.08.22

_Spyroke_, oh, they washed the floors)
Barefoot, 7850 is UG itself, but on medium it will pull exactly, without reflections. If other components match) The link is interesting, I stopped following the new VK, but how long has it been 7950 = 680?

m
mazaza 01.08.22

The game has very beautiful, realistic and pleasant graphics, and most importantly, it creates a noir atmosphere, it personally reminded me of "Max Payne 2", unfortunately many, not knowing all the intricacies of creating games, write comments like: "this game is not beautiful graphics, but they require a lot, so the game is not optimized.
This game reveals its full potential at maximum settings, this is exactly what the developers were counting on, but for many, the hardware does not reach the desired level.
Personally, I can give this advice to owners of low-power video cards, run the game at a lower resolution, not many people know that games on your monitors are often not to blame for sagging FPS, because 1280x720 is now considered the optimal resolution for a monitor, with all monitors that have this the indicator is higher, the video cards simply can’t cope ...
P.S. if your video card is not as powerful as you would like, run the game at a lower resolution and guarantee a huge increase in FPS, in addition to this, light and shadow remain the most demanding technology, so try to reduce them if possible.

_
_Spyroke_ 01.08.22

MAKAKUT
I think with 680 they blew something. Isn't it cool for such a game, such a video? Most likely there is a GTX 660, like mine, because without "washed floors" it gives out quite tolerable 60-70 fps on average on full hd.

B
Barefoot 01.08.22

MAKAKUT
UG is gtx 550, 7750, but for 1680 by 1050 ATI 7850 is normal, for Full HD it may already be rather weak, but in general it all depends on the resolution of the monitor, if I play 1280 by 1024 on 7970 or a similar giraffe, then it will be stupid , and if on 7770 it is optimal. In this case, the game is simply not optimized and this is without any special graphic bells and whistles, as they say, feel the difference http://gamegpu.ru/action-/-fps-/-tps/tom-clancys-splinter -cell-blacklist-test-gpu.html

B
Barefoot 01.08.22

mazaza
The game has very beautiful, realistic and pleasant graphics, and most importantly, it creates a noir atmosphere, it reminded me personally of “Max Payne 2 Noir ?! MP 2?! Realistic graphics? ! Mdaaa

g
glass 01.08.22

Everything is at max, with reflections in FullHD about 50fps gives

777ept 01.08.22

STaKo Who are you treating?! I have the same vidyushka, with reflections there is no stable 50 frames and never will be !!!! Guys, is it worth waiting for a patch or firewood from Nvidia, or will these buggy reflections just slow down the game?

777ept 01.08.22

Here is a clear example of the fact that iron has nothing to do with it and this is all bad optimization! Dude has a gtx 780

m
mazaza 01.08.22

as usual, in order to play on the max itself, you need to set the resolution to 640x480 and have two gigs of the latest vidyuhi for $ 1k
, I personally measured this policy of many companies for a long time, only bethesda and activision continue to please, that's why I updated only the percentage and RAM, namely i5 at 2.8 GHz and 8 GB of RAM, while the 9600GT video card at 512 Mb, is enough for all games, but I am me, I often have to play at minimum wages, but graphics have never been the main thing for me ...

B
BorderLORD 01.08.22

There is NO optimization, we will wait for patches and firewood, although with beta firewood it is more or less going smoothly, of course, friezes and subsidence continue although the machine is not weak, and where there is not much graphs. Played Splinter Cell Blacklist no such problems although the engine is the same.

H
HowlinnWolf 01.08.22

fk130
I don't know why this is happening (for example, I had this after folding and unfolding the game), but this problem has the easiest solution!
You just need to go to Settings> Change permission to any other> and when asked: "Keep this permission?" click No > Return to the game > PROFIT!

D
DadVdota2 01.08.22

At full max. settings in 1080p fps 15-20. Even if the physics is turned off, the fps is still rotten. Shocked. Even Crisis 3 didn't sag like that.
Oh, right... I haven't updated the firewood for half a year...

j
joker_95 01.08.22

GoodDamn
Above we wrote about the option "Reflection in space" when it is turned off, the FPS grows by 2-3 times, IMHO the physicist works fine and the FPS does not eat much.

E
El Paso Del Patron 01.08.22

joker_95
This is probably the only game in which the physicist almost does not eat fps :D

E
EvgenyDMT 01.08.22

"The Bureau.XCOM Declassified.v 0.1.0.57 + 2 DLC"
Win 7 x64,i5 2550k (4.3Mhz) RAM 8Gb(1600Mhz),GTX 470 (790Mhz),driver 306.97 physx 09.13.0725.1920:1080, only reflections in space, everything else is at the maximum.